Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='The 7th Number']Just read this on Epic forums and it works, if you already used the brisk code to download Jungle Tai, go to your download history and download it again and it should download Emergernce Era Baird. I did it and it worked. Now i have both.[/QUOTE]

Worked - thank you.

Would love to get the DLC, but don't live in the US to send the text, if anyone could shoot a code for the site my way, I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Wow, I just got my copy of Dance Central 3 in the mail! That was quick!

It included the following note:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are a prize winner in the Lipton Iced Tea/Dance Party 3 and Brisk Gears of War: Judgment "Game On" Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes, sponsored by The Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership.

Your prize is enclosed.

On behalf of The Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership, we appreciate your participation in this promotion.

Sincerely,
Young America Corporation

Of course, I've already listed it on 99gamers.com for sale.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Wow, I just got my copy of Dance Central 3 in the mail! That was quick!

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are a prize winner in the Lipton Iced Tea/Dance Party 3 and Brisk Gears of War: Judgment "Game On" Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes, sponsored by The Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership.

Your prize is enclosed.

On behalf of The Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership, we appreciate your participation in this promotion.

Sincerely,

[/QUOTE]

When did you Win?

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Wow, I just got my copy of Dance Central 3 in the mail! That was quick!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your prize is enclosed.

Sincerely,

[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I know it's a longshot, but hopefully I get GoW: Judgment close to release. We'll see

[quote name='GinsuVictim']About two weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know hopefully my prize will be here that soon too

[quote name='nypickle']Just won Gears of War Judgement about 4 minutes ago. Never thought I was gonna win anything.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, how long have you been playing for before you won? Send a few hundred texts?

[quote name='nypickle']Yeah easily over 100 texts. 5 times a day for at least 30 days before I finally won.[/QUOTE]

Man, I won on my second try of the second day.

[quote name='Rockinjs']That's good to know hopefully my prize will be here that soon too[/QUOTE]

I just looked at my email...it was a month ago. Didn't seem that long.

I finally won after a solid 3 weeks of texting on two different phones. I got an email saying GOW Judgement will arrive in 8-10 weeks. Thanks op for this opportunity!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your prize is enclosed.

Sincerely,

[/QUOTE]
Any special markings on package or barcode or is it like any everyday retail version?

[quote name='dennisb407']Any special markings on package or barcode or is it like any everyday retail version?[/QUOTE]

Standard retail edition. I just traded it in at Gamestop without a problem. Best part is they had a 50% bonus on trade-ins going, so I received $31.50 in store credit!

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Standard retail edition. I just traded it in at Gamestop without a problem. Best part is they had a 50% bonus on trade-ins going, so I received $31.50 in store credit![/QUOTE]
99gamers didnt work out for you?

Played every day on two cell phones since this was posted and I finally won...a month of live. :(

Greetings all.

After seeing that some people are getting their Dance Central 3 already, just wondering if anyone who won the Xbox has gotten them yet?

Would be AMAZING to get them before April.

Cheers

[quote name='dennisb407']99gamers didnt work out for you?[/QUOTE]

I found out how much I could trade it in for and went that route. I used that $31.50 I got and bought $29.99 worth of MSP for the Games on Demand sale.

Won a 1600 point card yesterday, finally paid off after texting for so long! Kinda wish I got Gears, but I'll take this!

Got my 1 month xbl gold card in the mail today!
2013-03-04103418_zpsdcd8f677.jpg

2013-03-04103418_zpsdcd8f677.jpg.html

[quote name='boagman']Seriously...all you guys who've won are just...just jerks. You know, congrats and all that...but you're jerks. ;)[/QUOTE]

I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the Pants Party. The party, the pants, party with the pants?

Has anyone who won a game or console early on in the contest received it yet? I'd assume they're probably going to be arriving soon since it seems people are starting to get their MS points cards in the mail.

I won a copy of Judgement a 10:06pm (CST), I never win any of these things, was only my 5th entry since Feb 20th.....I know it says it will take 8-10 weeks to receive (which i am fine playing late if free), but does anyone thing it will come sooner than that, seeing as how it comes out the 19th?

[quote name='franscodelamrte']I won a copy of Judgement a 10:06pm (CST), I never win any of these things, was only my 5th entry since Feb 20th.....I know it says it will take 8-10 weeks to receive (which i am fine playing late if free), but does anyone thing it will come sooner than that, seeing as how it comes out the 19th?[/QUOTE]

you never know, you could get lucky and maybe they will ship all of them around the same time. I hope we get them at least somewhere close to release cause I am psyched to play the campaign. A little reluctant about multiplayer but I'm sure it won't be terrible.

Been texting every day 5 times on 2 phones. Finally won something! *expects a t-shirt or month of gold* not that I'd be ungrateful or anything ;)

I STAND CORRECTED!

Just won a Xbox360 with Kinect :cool:

bread's done
Back