List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

It HAS to be an error. The new expansion is $25 by itself, and The Complete Edition is the full price of $60 on PS4. People are speculating that it's not an error because it's still at $20, but I don't think that means anything other than no one from Microsoft has noticed and fixed it yet.

Thanks CodeTrader i'm just going to pretend that its a Sasha Banks shirt. =P~
I was thinking at this actually

56721e57139a1ff0fbe00230d57793d7.jpg

Too bad it's US only

It HAS to be an error. The new expansion is $25 by itself, and The Complete Edition is the full price of $60 on PS4. People are speculating that it's not an error because it's still at $20, but I don't think that means anything other than no one from Microsoft has noticed and fixed it yet.
Should be. The Wild Run edition 40 USD + Season pass another 25 and that's together NOT = 20 USD :O Just a few days and will see...

Now I can CONFIRM the "Deal" has ended. The new price is 59.99 USD. :O

thanks for the heads up.

was stoked to hear of another demo.. not my cup of tea, but as they're such a rare sighting, i have to see them with my own eyes. so i tried and couldn't find the NBA demo.

..because it's not a demo, it's a trial. :(

hate these stupid trials

Just to let you guys know you can win xbox one game codes here (and other stuff) https://interactive-applications.de/ it's the so called xbox "adventskalender" which is happening each year 24 days = 24 chances to get codes for xbox credit, avatar stuff and games...not sure if you need a german IP to make it work but you can sign up with either FB, Twitter or Google...

The daily win option is the thing you would need to be looking for. Today I only got an avatar shirt but welp..not complaining...

Also this comes from the official Xbox DE site.
Saw this posted in the XBL deals thread. Figured some of you in the freebies thread might like to know about it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this posted in the XBL deals thread. Figured some of you in the freebies thread might like to know about it. :)
This application will be able to:

• Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
no!

never let any companies post FB/tweets/etc for you, its a downhill spiral

Right now both characters available free for Xbox One too.
I looked for them when I posted the Xbox 360 ones. Found the Xbox One links now.

http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Kung-Fu-Panda-Character-Master-Chicken/e815475e-4297-43c2-9800-f0d47e585f3b

http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Kung-Fu-Panda-Character-Li/fc424fe6-0dd9-4a10-86fa-1bbd17e335ab

Maybe I'll pick up this game if it's really cheap or free in the future. Not sure if the DLC is free for a limited time only, so might as well grab those now.

So...not really sure how this works, just got wind of it and decided i'd post it here, Downloading the game now. Dead or alive 5 last round is now free to play (a lot of the chars are now DLC)

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/DEAD-OR-ALIVE-5-Last-Round-Core-Fighters/9e3312c3-a5d8-4e94-9136-4d514f732714

Not sure If that link will work for anybody, but i hope it does. if anyone has some insight as to why or what or how long its been free would be nice to hear from you :)

(it's always been 9.99$ for the base game, until now) I guess with the DLC week they decided to realease the game free in hopes of people taking advantage of the dlc sales.

So...not really sure how this works, just got wind of it and decided i'd post it here, Downloading the game now. Dead or alive 5 last round is now free to play (a lot of the chars are now DLC)

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/DEAD-OR-ALIVE-5-Last-Round-Core-Fighters/9e3312c3-a5d8-4e94-9136-4d514f732714

Not sure If that link will work for anybody, but i hope it does. if anyone has some insight as to why or what or how long its been free would be nice to hear from you :)
Quoting a post I made in the XBL Deals thread about this :

It looks like the XB1 release is syncing up with the PS4 one. What got released on PS4 as the free to play Core Fighters with 4 characters was the trial version on the XB1. The XB1 marketplace listing named Core Fighters had a base price of $9.99 and included 8 characters. Don't know if the XB1 trial had a separate marketplace listing or was just available through a "Try it free" link on the Core Fighters page. StoreParser picked up Core Fighters price dropping from $9.99 to free, and 3 of the 4 extra characters in the paid Core Fighters pack (Hitomi, Tina and Jann Lee) are up as DLC for $4 each with a release date of 12/4/2015. I guess Bass will show up eventually as well. Curious if the people that bought the newly free listing will have 4 or 8 fighters available in what they download.
Someone later confirmed that only the 4 free to play characters are available through the current download. Hopefully they didn't screw anybody over that paid for it (it went on sale for $4.99 a few times) and tries to redownload it. Also found an announcement about it on the Team Ninja site, though it doesn't mention about the characters being removed.

Quoting a post I made in the XBL Deals thread about this :
Someone later confirmed that only the 4 free to play characters are available through the current download. Hopefully they didn't screw anybody over that paid for it (it went on sale for $4.99 a few times) and tries to redownload it. Also found an announcement about it on the Team Ninja site, though it doesn't mention about the characters being removed.
Thanks for the heads up, sorry, as you can probably tell i dont browse the website at all just find myself searching for this particular thread every now and again and posting what I find. Im pretty sure all my posts are in this thread..3 years later.. lol But yeah, I've read some things that if you already have the game DONT update or you'll lose a lot of stuff and what not. Or just be weary, and careful..

thankfully i've never played this game so i am A.O.K :)

An interesting read. The bottom line is you're paying so that you can play a specific game or games online with other players. The free games concept is totally unnecessary and anything they give us makes the membership fee "worth it" in my opinion.
This. GwG isn't really part of being a Gold subscriber originally, they sort of just enhanced it. Whatever is free with the Gold subscription we buy is an added bonus.

Then again, Playstation offers free multiplayer without a subscription. Still though.

Then again, Playstation offers free multiplayer without a subscription. Still though.
Nope. PlayStation 4 requires a subscription for online multiplayer. Guessing after their disastrous security breach and month long shut down that they realized that money needs to be put into an online service.

An interesting read. The bottom line is you're paying so that you can play a specific game or games online with other players. The free games concept is totally unnecessary and anything they give us makes the membership fee "worth it" in my opinion.
That is probably the main draw for most people that have Gold, but I never really considered maintaining a yearly subscription until they started giving out the free games. I rarely play games online. It is nice to have it now for the discounts and free games. Totally worth it. The CAG in me refuses to pay $60 though. The new normal is probably $30 - $35 for a year sub. Maybe less if there is a good deal. :D

That is probably the main draw for most people that have Gold, but I never really considered maintaining a yearly subscription until they started giving out the free games. I rarely play games online. It is nice to have it now for the discounts and free games. Totally worth it. The CAG in me refuses to pay $60 though. The new normal is probably $30 - $35 for a year sub. Maybe less if there is a good deal. :D
Completely agree. Never play online, but with this I can use messages online on xbox.com, try online games, betas, video kinect, party and the free games.

PS: The Division Alpha codes rolling out and the beta has a delay...

I might have to pick up the silena Gomez CD.......ah for the .......ah songs. Yeah that's it for the songs. Wait what are the songs? Do I have to listen to them? Can I just put that CD cover art as every CD album cover?

Normally you don't post this here but since many people here continue to help out and post deals here are 4 codes for Miko mole for ps4 (NA)

CLEP-LAND-MQ72

MC9N-4QNB-EJL2

DT2J-4KND-D52Q

78D8-CHNF-MDH7

Please help out the developers and let them know what you think of their game. Thank-you everyone who posts here

Normally you don't post this here but since many people here continue to help out and post deals here are 4 codes for Miko mole for ps4 (NA)

CLEP-LAND-MQ72

MC9N-4QNB-EJL2

DT2J-4KND-D52Q

78D8-CHNF-MDH7

Please help out the developers and let them know what you think of their game. Thank-you everyone who posts here
Thanks grabbed "78D8-CHNF-MDH7" isn't there a PSN thread tho??

bread's done
Back