List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Thanks grabbed "78D8-CHNF-MDH7" isn't there a PSN thread tho??
Yeah, let's not muddle this thread with PC, iTunes, and other platforms. There are other threads on CAG for that. This is for people interested in what free stuff they can get on Xbox. Thanks.

Turtle Beach Headset

thumblg.png

The first episode of the Childhood's End miniseries is available for free via the Syfy Now app on Xbox. It's really good and movie length. No cable subscription necessary.

Don't give away the twist at the end. It's a doozy.

[Update 12/16/2015]: Surprised to see they put the second part up as well, so I'm inclined to believe they'll stream the whole thing for free. Surprising since they're charging for it on the regular video services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do free trials/demos on Xbox One eventually go away? The game looks pretty neat. Kind of wished it wasn't M rated. Was thinking it was maybe rated T. I think my kids might enjoy this one as well. So is it just really violent, is that why it has the M rating?

Going to get the trial now and when my kids get the Xbox One for Christmas I can play it too. :)

Do free trials/demos on Xbox One eventually go away? The game looks pretty neat. Kind of wished it wasn't M rated. Was thinking it was maybe rated T. I think my kids might enjoy this one as well. So is it just really violent, is that why it has the M rating?

Going to get the trial now and when my kids get the Xbox One for Christmas I can play it too. :)
I think no. If a game gets a demo, you can download anytime till the game is available. It's still downloading for me, so I don't know yet. I'll have to wait, till my Jack The Ripper Expansion finished for the Syndicate, released today as well. :)

From today you can use Xbox Fitness without kiect and the programs can be downloaded - instead streaming. http://www.purexbox.com/news/2015/12/xbox_fitness_update_brings_kinect-free_use_and_downloadable_workouts

Nice! Seems odd to get an avatar freebie for such an old game. I wonder if they are planning to delist it. That's what happened with that Black Eyed Peas Experience DLC back in November. It was free for a day and then delisted the next.

Thanks for posting this.

Nice! Seems odd to get an avatar freebie for such an old game. I wonder if they are planning to delist it. That's what happened with that Black Eyed Peas Experience DLC back in November. It was free for a day and then delisted the next.

Thanks for posting this.
It's a spotlight sale this week. They just didn't drop in price until sometime late yesterday.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/sales-and-specials

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/promotion/special-sales

What's this King's quest? Why it's free and why the other is 9.99? Is that a mistake again?

The other for xo is bundle only for me. :(
Yeah, I don't know about King's Quest. Probably only works if you own the complete edition game. I think the $9.99 one is for the regular one and the free one is for people who own the regular edition. I wonder if the free ep 2 complete edition DLC works w/ the regular one. :)

Odd. For me, the link you posted only has a green button that says Not Available. But at this link it has two green buttons: one says Not Available and the other says Download to Xbox One.
I think they have problems w/ Xbox.com right now. Any Xbox One game I go to are giving that "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened." page.

Odd. For me, the link you posted only has a green button that says Not Available. But at this link it has two green buttons: one says Not Available and the other says Download to Xbox One.
I second the problems with the web marketplace. I'm getting errors now, but even before then some things were jumping between not available and showing a price. The Adventure Time game was part of the Gold sale this week, but I didn't pick it up during my scan of the marketplace for the Deals thread, and StoreParser hasn't caught it yet, either. When Major Nelson and the sales page posted that it was part of the deals, I was able to get the price to show after some reloading, but some of my scans last night trying to get an early jump on new BC titles saw listings jump between available and not.

OFF:

I didn't ask anyone to send me PM coz I'm not sending codes away. Anybody can win codes like this - by the website previously recommended here. It's around 15 seconds for a day...

It was a single message for/to CodeTrader - because he's doing great job on this site - and I appreciate it. 

Games With Gold For January 2016

On Xbox One, Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of January.
Zheros will be available as a free download from January 16th to February 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 January, DiRT Showdown ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through January 15th.
Then on January 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($14.99 ERP) for free through January 31st.
Another Dirt game? Dirt 3 was fun but I would have much rather got a NFS or Midnight Club title.

1 more thing for Trials on Xbox One: there is a time limit usually 30-60 mins to use them with one account.

I just noticed on the Canadian Xbox One dashboard an ad for a Red Stunt Rider motorcycle avatar prop from Point Break.

bread's done
Back