List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I believe the only other free costume DLC is the GungHo Booth Babe Costume and all the other free content is just compatibility packs.
thanks for the help.

If you go to http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/database/game/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-core-fighters/ and scroll down until you see the list for Downloadable Content. Then sort by price and it should should you other free add-ons. I don't play this game, so as doktor wilhelm mentioned they could just be compatibility packs.
now that helps me a lot. thanks for all the help. saves me from looking through 25 pages on xbox.com

You took both codes?
They were posted almost 10 hours before the next person responded...

Also, renatto didn't specify only one per customer (not that he could control that). It's a legal move, much like pulling on the long hair of a receiver running with the ball to try to tackle him.

but sharing is caring, sniff 8-[

Also, renatto didn't specify only one per customer (not that he could control that). It's a legal move, much like pulling on the long hair of a receiver running with the ball to try to tackle him.

yeah, yeah, it's no big deal. I was just saying. You can't expect everyone to take one code, say thanks and be on their way. That's why I checked the codes, because no one said anything for 10 hours. It's no big deal though.

Downloaded all the KI stuff last Friday and when launch it it says it needs an update but when it tries it keeps failing. Any ideas? Other games that needed an update did so without any issues.

Downloaded all the KI stuff last Friday and when launch it it says it needs an update but when it tries it keeps failing. Any ideas? Other games that needed an update did so without any issues.
Must be an Xbox Live error, so you have to wait till they resolve/fix it. If you really want to try it, just disable/unplug the Internet, so you can start the game offline without any update.

REDEEM YOUR TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™: AGENT ORIGINS CODE TO RECEIVE FOUR FREE DIVISION AGENT GEAR SETS!

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-origins/index.aspx

Note: You will not be able to redeem this key until the release of the full game. Any attempts prior to that will result in an error message.

Thanks to blinknot4

Last edited by a moderator:
No gold required this time around too. Many of us probably already got it for free when it was GwG back in Jan 2015.

Some1 reported as region locked to CA or US. I can't check it, just prepare for it. (Otherwise can make a CA/US account and migrate to your home with the game )
I just checked a few European and Asian countries and it doesn't look like the digital full game is even available in those regions.

It is free in the US, CA, and MX. Maybe North American only?

The few South American countries I tried have it, but it isn't free.

I just checked a few European and Asian countries and it doesn't look like the digital full game is even available in those regions.

It was a GWG game, and I own it, so should be available in EU too. Maybe they just removed. I could buy from Us now - strange because I already owned it -, but I can't try to download without X360...

It was a GWG game, and I own it, so should be available in EU too. Maybe they just removed. I could buy from Us now - strange because I already owned it -, but I can't try to download without X360...
Yeah, it looks like they just removed it in those regions to buy it now. Might be a good idea to make a back-up of it in case they decide to pull it completely, even from the download history.

Cool! I had witcher 2 on my 360 and never got around to playing it. I sold my 360 a while ago. It will be cool to finally get to it.

I had about 95 games on 360 I hadn't played when I sold it. I'm hoping they will go bc. I had to clear/thin out the herd a little. I had two hoards going. Xbox one and 360. I never played the 360 anymore. I always ended up going to the x1. I was like hey I haven't played them in this long what's one more week.....or month..... Or year.

I swear I had witcher 2 that I kept meaning to get too for about 3 years lol.

ATM as I know it's free on Canadian, American, British, German and French region's marketplace till 5th February.

Since the DoA5LR Costume catalogs keep getting posted on here, I think it of note that it isn't actually free content, but just a compatibility pack (that doesn't actually provide anything for free in the game).

I'd also argue that marketplace available Demos also aren't free content, unless they unlock extra content in the full game or do anything beyond being a limited trial of the game. But that's just an opinion on the worth of 'free' items.

bread's done
Back