List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm not even finding 1 vs. 100...[/QUOTE]
The premiere season has already concluded. I believe that season 2 is scheduled to begin sometime around the 18th of November. So, it should show up on your dash then.

Need some more Free Premium themes. Ive been using the L4D one for the past 4 months or so. :D

Microsoft emailed me a code for the Halo ODST Premium theme. I snagged it when it was free. So anyone that wants it, first to PM me gets the code.

[quote name='wybo_a']ODST Prepare to Drop Theme is no longer free.[/QUOTE]

Agreed it's 240MP Now,,,Move to Previously Free section. Great work OP!!!

Keep up the great work, guys. My buddy and I are about to play some co-op GRAW2, and I noticed that there is some more free stuff for us to play!

[quote name='utopianmachine']What's the difference between a regular theme and a premium one?[/QUOTE]

Regular theme is pretty much just a pretty background and some colors, a premium theme has more to it like scenery when you're looking at your friend's avatars and stuff.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Regular theme is pretty much just a pretty background and some colors, a premium theme has more to it like scenery when you're looking at your friend's avatars and stuff.[/QUOTE]

That's what I came to guess. I downloaded the Psychonauts theme last night, but it's not premium.

UPDATE: Avatar awards have been added in.

Note: This is now the highest rated active thread in the Contests & Free Stuff forum (great work!)
Note 2: This is the largest and most up to date compilation of XBLM free items

Thanks to everyone who sent in data and posted in this thread!

Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 1
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 2
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 3
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 4

How exactly are these game add-ons? When, they're just Red vs Blue style videos...?

[quote name='shigster']Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 1
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 2
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 3
Shadowrun - 1-800-Magic Episode 4

How exactly are these game add-ons? When, they're just Red vs Blue style videos...?[/QUOTE]
Removed, sorry about that.

Also- this is the highest rated active thread on the forums as of today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mis0']How does one download 1 vs 100. I've been looking everywhere. :[[/QUOTE]

If you are a Xbox Live Gold member you just join a session and it will download it as you can only play it at the designated times the show is running.

[quote name='Owen']If you are a Xbox Live Gold member you just join a session and it will download it as you can only play it at the designated times the show is running.[/QUOTE]

What? I played three games last night, and I never got the theme. There has to be something else.

[quote name='intoxicated662']1 vs 100 is free, just look for it in the 'my community' part of the 360 dashboard and click on it. There is no free theme but you can win prizes.[/QUOTE]

There is a free theme. I finally found it under Game Marketplace --> Browse --> then go to down 0-9, then you'll see the 1 vs. 100 theme.

It's awesome. :D

Yes, it's old but has nothing to do with the actual game. The free premium theme has been free for awhile and your post was stating something about within the game. Anyways, enjoy and I think it's a pretty good theme for it being free. Hope to play tonight and win some prizes.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I know this is free stuff, but it just seems like this should still be in the 360 thread...[/QUOTE]

I concur. More people would see it that way.

I don't know if this counts but there where 2 Final Fantasy 13 theme's that where free for a while. This is really just for records because I checked and there not there anymore and you can't even buy them.

[quote name='TheThoughtlessOne']I don't know if this counts but there where 2 Final Fantasy 13 theme's that where free for a while. This is really just for records because I checked and there not there anymore and you can't even buy them.[/QUOTE]
Do you know if the theme was premium?

[quote name='Mrcapcom']DBZ Raging Blast has DLC for free thats out
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf000c-0000-4000-8000-00004e4d0803
DB: Raging Blast:

Dragon Ball: Warriors on Earth Pack[/QUOTE]
Updated, thank you!

Im looking on xbox.com for the Halo ODST helmet, beat campaign long ago.

Is it something I can only get when I log into Xbox Live from my 360?

[quote name='D Skylark']Im looking on xbox.com for the Halo ODST helmet, beat campaign long ago.

Is it something I can only get when I log into Xbox Live from my 360?[/QUOTE]

I think so, You need to log into Halo waypoint on the 360.

As long as you have the achievement, you should get the reward. Just need to login to Halo Waypoint and then check your Avatar Awards.

[quote name='D Skylark']Damn do I still need ODST for that? [/QUOTE]
No, just log into Xbox Live on your 360. If my memory serves...
you can go to Community channel, then scroll over to the Halo Waypoint
-OR- go to Game on Demand in the Game Marketplace, then scroll over.

[quote name='Doomed']OP doesn't know what Halo Waypoint is. That's what the rewards come from, not ODST.[/QUOTE]
They come from ODST achievements, but are redeemed in Waypoint. I know what it is, but I made it unclear when I posted.

I've updated the OP, tell me what you think.

Free downloadable content from EA. :booty:

EA has opened the garage door and rolled out its Team Racing Pack for Need For Speed: Shift, adding five new cars and a cooperative online racing mode to its superb driving game. Available today for Xbox 360 and PC, the DLC is priced at ... wait, it's free? Five cars and a new mode are free? This is obviously an error and the DLC should be downloaded before EA starts asking like 1500 space bucks for it. Oh, EA did this intentionally? Kudos, giant publisher. (We're still not sure if this is some kind of trick.)

XBL Gold members can grab the expansion from the Xbox Live Marketplace at this link. PS3 owners in the UK will find the free DLC on PSN today, with the US PlayStation Store getting it next Thursday, December 10.​

[quote name='Greg1003']Free downloadable content from EA. :booty:

EA has opened the garage door and rolled out its Team Racing Pack for Need For Speed: Shift, adding five new cars and a cooperative online racing mode to its superb driving game. Available today for Xbox 360 and PC, the DLC is priced at ... wait, it's free? Five cars and a new mode are free? This is obviously an error and the DLC should be downloaded before EA starts asking like 1500 space bucks for it. Oh, EA did this intentionally? Kudos, giant publisher. (We're still not sure if this is some kind of trick.)

XBL Gold members can grab the expansion from the Xbox Live Marketplace at this link. PS3 owners in the UK will find the free DLC on PSN today, with the US PlayStation Store getting it next Thursday, December 10.​
[/QUOTE]
Very insightful comment, and a step in the right direction for EA. I've added it in, thank you!
EDIT: Saw your comment below mine :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nebenator']Very insightful comment, and a step in the right direction for EA. I've added it in, thank you![/QUOTE]

I stole it from Joystiq, I just forgot to post the link.

Noticed a afew missing

PES 2009 - Data update (Mar '09)
PES 2010 - 11/2009 Downloadable Updates
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Liga BBVA
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Serie A
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Ligue 1
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Bundesliga
FIFA 09 - Live Season - All Leagues Pack
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Primera División de México
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Barclays Premier League
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - English
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - Spanish

I've been updating them on another forum for a bit.

http://xboxdlc.webs.com/

I just threw them up on a free in case it every went down. Had links for US marketplace feel free to take any if missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back