List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went thru and dl'ed a bunch of stuff, here's some things I saw.

FEAR 2 Toy Soldiers Map Pack is free.
Frontlines Conquer Mode is free.
Gears 1 Multiplayer Map pack theme is free.
Gears 2 Flashback MP Pack is free in new games still right?
GHWT Ferret/Metal Blade Track Pack
GHWT On Tour Modern Hits Theme Single
Lips Shake the World Single was free, still is?
Marvel 2 Juggernaut Teaser Character
Mercs 2 Blow it Up Again Pack was free when I got it, still is?
Rock Revolution No Pain, No Gain Single
Rock Revolution She's the Bug Single

Didn't see FEAR, NBA LIVE 08, Madden 07, NCAA Football 07 downloads on XBL nor LOTR2:BFME's Aragorn Pack

I don't think the PGR4 or the Xenon1 themes are premium.

I have looked through my discs for the past 3 years of issues for these themes and cannot find anything. Going back that far i can say for sure premium themes did not exist. If someone can confirm them or confirm if they are premium or standard would be helpful.

I looked on themexbox.com and could not find them there either, and im pretty sure they have all premium themes previewed there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smeckie']I don't think the PGR4 or the Xenon1 themes are premium.

I have looked through my discs for the past 3 years of issues for these themes and cannot find anything. Going back that far i can say for sure premium themes did not exist. If someone can confirm them or confirm if they are premium or standard would be helpful.

I looked on themexbox.com and could not find them there either, and im pretty sure they have all premium themes previewed there.[/QUOTE]
All but the RE5 Elite I mentioned, but yeah.

[quote name='Doomed']With all of these OXM free premium themes, I might start a conga to install a group of four to your hard drive. Would people be interested in that?[/QUOTE]

Not to be stealing the thread but there is already a OXM theme and gamerpics train going on:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6335292#post6335292

There are 3 trains going on right now on that thread:
1) OXM: L4D Theme (like around 3 disk are going around right now)
2) OXM: RE5 Theme (just started that one)
3) OXM: A huge stack of old OXM disk that have various of gamerpics. (took me about 3 days just to get thru them all)

If you wish to help out the current train, just let dmzauk know.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Went thru and dl'ed a bunch of stuff, here's some things I saw.

FEAR 2 Toy Soldiers Map Pack is free.
Frontlines Conquer Mode is free.
Gears 1 Multiplayer Map pack theme is free.
Gears 2 Flashback MP Pack is free in new games still right?
GHWT Ferret/Metal Blade Track Pack
GHWT On Tour Modern Hits Theme Single
Lips Shake the World Single was free, still is?
Marvel 2 Juggernaut Teaser Character
Mercs 2 Blow it Up Again Pack was free when I got it, still is?
Rock Revolution No Pain, No Gain Single
Rock Revolution She's the Bug Single

Didn't see FEAR, NBA LIVE 08, Madden 07, NCAA Football 07 downloads on XBL nor LOTR2:BFME's Aragorn Pack[/QUOTE]
Updated, thanks!

[quote name='EnronLackey']Not to be stealing the thread but there is already a OXM theme and gamerpics train going on:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6335292#post6335292

There are 3 trains going on right now on that thread:
1) OXM: L4D Theme (like around 3 disk are going around right now)
2) OXM: RE5 Theme (just started that one)
3) OXM: A huge stack of old OXM disk that have various of gamerpics. (took me about 3 days just to get thru them all)

If you wish to help out the current train, just let dmzauk know.[/QUOTE]
I'd love to help, but I don't have any OXM disc. MY plan was to buy them, then start a train. The fact that someone has them and already has a train going is great news for me. :)

Can you link to the lists for each of them?

[quote name='Doomed']I'd love to help, but I don't have any OXM disc. MY plan was to buy them, then start a train. The fact that someone has them and already has a train going is great news for me. :)

Can you link to the lists for each of them?[/QUOTE]

umm .. its not exactly organized hehe .. but the OP, dmzauk, somehow keeps the train going (awesome fella) .. here is the link to the thread .. the list is updated regularly just about everyday on the last page of the thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6341171&posted=1#post6341171

[quote name='Spybreak8']Fable II Episode 1 is a free "add on" as its just the beginning of the whole game.[/QUOTE]
It's a free XBLA game, lame as it is. It should be called a demo, but it counts as Fable 2 on your gamercard and everything.

I need help categorizing Fable II Episode 1 as a demo, game, or addon. Should I make a new section?

Also- Does it contain achievements?

[quote name='Nebenator']I need help categorizing Fable II Episode 1 as a demo, game, or addon. Should I make a new section?

Also- Does it contain achievements?[/QUOTE]

I would say game, its just a slice of the game in downloadable format.

How do you find it? Also, I didn't download all of them. I purchased the disc for Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Does that still qualify or did you have to actually download them all? Thanks.

Added a "Compatibility Addons (allows you to play with those who have bought addons)" section inside of Game Addons. Read OP for the list. If I am missing any, please reply to this thread with them. Thank you!

[quote name='SuperJedi']Halo theme is still free?[/QUOTE]

If you mean the ODST one, nope, it's now 240 MS points. The Halo: Combat Evolved & Halo 2 themes are still free though.

Marketplace added a new Episodic Games section, so if you aren't sure how to categorize Fable II: Episode I .. now you do. lol

Updated the Premium Theme- Unlocked In-Game section, check it out!

Also, please post how to unlock the themes for the "unknown" ones.

[quote name='JJSP']Forza 3 premium theme is now free on the marketplace.[/QUOTE]
They both say 240g for me. Link please?
EDIT: Nevermind, there is a third theme.

[quote name='KingBroly']The Banjo-Tooie Premium Theme unlocks via Stop n' Swop egg hatching from Banjo-Kazooie.[/QUOTE]
Added, thank you!

Free Avatar Awards. Halo Waypoint (100 MB download) gives you free avatar stuff for having certain Halo achievements.

Arcade Games:

Halo Waypoint (not an actual game, but it is free and is called a game. Might have games in it later)

Avatar Awards: (should be new section, The Maw, L4D2, Banjo and 'Splosion Man have some too, I think.)

Halo Waypoint
Halo 3: ODST
ODST Armor (Good Samaritan achievement)
ODST Helmet (Campaign Complete achievement)
ODST Hoodie (Dark Times achievement)
ODST Shirt (Tourist achievement)
Recon Helmet (Vidmaster: Endure achievement)
Halo Waypoint - Halo Waypoint Monitor (Start Halo Waypoint)

Last edited by a moderator:
jetpac refueled has a premium theme? Was the game updated or something, as it came out in 2007? as this was obviously before NXE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back