List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Spades22']Hexic 2 HD was free for a bit...Korean account had to be made, but it was still free.[/quote]

I mentioned the Korean account in the first post I made in this thread ;)

I think there are 3 free pieces of Tales of Vesperia DLC. Also, I think it's a pain to actually admit Yaris actually existed, so I think removing it from existence would be the best for everyone.

The South Central Map Expansion for Midnight Club: LA is free. But its 800 points if you want the new achievements and new races.

[quote name='Nebenator']Thanks! BTW, sorry to be naive, but how do you change the title of the thread?[/quote]
Click the EDIT button on the first post, then click Go Advanced.

I updated the list, plus the fonts, format, spoilers, and links. It's going to be difficult to be continiously updating....

[quote name='Nebenator']I updated the list, plus the fonts, format, spoilers, and links. It's going to be difficult to be continiously updating....[/quote]

People on this forum will help you. Don't worry, bro!

Here's some starters... I will try to add some as I can...

Army of Two - Veteran Map Pack
Battlefield: Bad Company - Battlefield: Bad Company Community Choice Pack
Battlefield: Bad Company - Battlefield: Bad Company Conquest
Burnout Paradise - Burnout Paradise 1.8
Call of Duty: World at War - Makin Day Bonus Map
Civilization Revolut'n - CivRev MP Map Pack: The Elemental
Civilization Revolut'n - CivRev SP Map Pack: The Surreal
Civilization Revolut'n - CivRev SP Map Pack: Brave New Worlds
Fable II - Knothole Island (Free)
Forza Motorsport 2 - #1 Peugeot 207 S2000
Forza Motorsport 2 - Renault Clio 197
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 - More Guns Pack
Halo 3 - Cold Storage Map
Halo 3 - Heroic Map Pack
Left 4 Dead - Survival Pack
Lord of the Rings: Conquest - Hero Arena
Mercenaries 2 - Blow It Up Again Pack
Midnight Club: LA - South Central Map Expansion
NBA Live 09 - All-Star Weekend 09 Pack
NBA Live 09 - Oklahoma City Pack
Need For Speed: ProStreet - Stage 4 Performance Blueprint Bundle
Ninja Blade - Ninja Blade Bonus Pack
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Gift Pack DLC
Skate 2 - Throwback Pack
Smackdown vs Raw 09 - Roster Update
Street Fighter IV - Power Up Pack
Tales of Vesperia - Free Gel Set
Tales of Vesperia - Trial Skill Pack: Estelle
Tales of Vesperia - Trial Skill Pack: Yuri
Tales of Vesperia - Trial Synthesis Kit
Wheelman - Free Street Showdown Pack

That's all I have for now... If someone could double check a few of these. I think most of them are free, but there might be one or two that I have in there that actually did cost money and I overlooked it.

[quote name='nnthomas']It should be mentioned that the "free" Fable 2 DLC only allows you to use it with a partner who DID buy it.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed Knothole Island in that list and rushed to DL it. I'm glad I saw your post.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']N+ had a free addon. A map pack for it is free.[/quote]

N+ Level Pack #3 is the free one

Level packs #1 and #2 both cost 200 points each

[quote name='Nebenator']Thank you mvp828. Posts like that are just what I need for this thread! Oh, and it getting stickied :)[/quote]

No problem. It really isn't too hard, and I have the time so why not. I will try to add some more on Tuesday and Thursday when I work this week since it will more than likely be slow.

Also the Smackdown vs. Raw 09 free roster update, similar to Fable 2, only allows you to play online against people using the pay DLC.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Also the Smackdown vs. Raw 09 free roster update, similar to Fable 2, only allows you to play online against people using the pay DLC.[/QUOTE]

But you do get Vader from Character Pack #2 with the free update, even though I don't think you're supposed to.

The Commentary Mode for Riddick is free - you have to beat the game in order to use it though afaik, and it's only for Butcher Bay, not Dark Athena

duno if this belongs here
but are there free themes? the ones that are like the holiday 2008 winter theme
where your friends have like their own background?

oh...and thanks op for list...d/l some stuff

Yea they have that Perfect Dark Theme free along with another one I forgot what it was but it came out during E3.

This is a good list to have around.

I'll add themes, but only premium themes. Also, I need a base list for free themes (or at least a lot of responses to this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back