Status
Not open for further replies.
For premium themes, there's the four that come with the console
Xbox 360
Spectrum
Day
Night

And you can download these themes:
Winter 2008 (don't know the name, can't download unless you already downloaded it when it was available in Winter 2008)
1 vs. 100
Subway Eat Fresh (I think this is premium)

[quote name='Doomed']There aren't that many free premium themes. Those are the only ones I think.[/QUOTE]

The OXM discs have had a bunch of free themes and gamer pics. Including Premium L4D & RE5 themes in recent months. Not sure if these all qualify for the list since you can't download them, but if you can get the discs from a friend or a CAG you are good to go.

During E3, there was a Perfect Dark premium theme for free. I am not sure if it is still there.

Also, in Banjo Tooie- if you use two stop'n'swap eggs, you get a free Stop'n'Swap premium theme.

Gears of War 2 has a free premium theme from gamestop when it came out (redemption code ONLY)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']During E3, there was a Perfect Dark premium theme for free. I am not sure if it is still there.

Also, in Banjo Tooie- if you use two stop'n'swap eggs, you get a free Stop'n'Swap premium theme.

Gears of War 2 has a free premium theme from gamestop when it came out (redemption code ONLY)[/QUOTE]
Added

Added

And added

Perfect Dark isn't free anymore. :whistle2:( I suggest linking to the themes so people can look at them. Also, mark PD as for E3 2009, not just E3. You should make a seperate section - "Included with game" and put the Banjo-Kazooie and Gears of War themes there.

Here's Perfect Dark and 1 vs. 100. Subway isn't in the list anymore, and after checking my download history, I got it confused with 7-11. Here's 7-11, I don't know if it's premium or not. :oops: I kinda doubt it, because if it was, I probably wouldn't have deleted it.

Rock Band also has 4 FREE songs.
One is "Still Alive" - its based on Portal
Another is "Headphones On" an iCarly song.
There are 2 more but off hand I can't remember the names.

Lord of the Rings:Battle for Middle Earth 2 - Aragorn's Journey - Map Pack 1

Lumines Live! - Breeze Skin

Need for Speed Carbon - Supreme Car Bundle

The Godfather - MobFace Apparel Bundle - 5 Items

Saints Row 2 also has an Unkut pack that is Free ( didn't know the first one had one as well)

all FREE

If you're going to include Splosion Man, The Maw has a premium theme which is unlocked when completing the game as well.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']
The Godfather - MobFace Apparel Bundle - 5 Items[/QUOTE]

Where do you find this DL?

How do you get the free themes from Banjo-Kazooie and Gears of War 2? I've 1000'd and 200'd each respective Banjo and do not have a BK theme.

[quote name='Nebenator']Added a new section for themes unlocked in-game[/QUOTE]

Banjo Tooie has a Premium Theme that can be unlocked with a Swop n' Swap egg. The second egg is always the premium theme, and the first egg is always gamerpics.

[quote name='nnthomas']How do you get the free themes from Banjo-Kazooie and Gears of War 2? I've 1000'd and 200'd each respective Banjo and do not have a BK theme.[/QUOTE]

It is in Tooie, not Kazooie. Read my post under yours, and above this one for more details!

Banjo-Kazooie does not have a theme that is included with the game. This is wrong information. I own everything Rare related, and I can assure you that Banjo Tooie is the only game they have made thus far, with a theme included.

Gears of War 2 has a free premium theme from Gamestop when it came out (redemption code ONLY)

I would consider it a pre-order, and not something that comes with the game.

[quote name='FluxDF']Where do you find this DL?[/QUOTE]
He is reffering to "The Godfather - MobFace Apparel Bundle - 5 Items"
Does anyone know?

[quote name='Nebenator']Thank you flameoffdoom666!
New sections added, games moved, renamed, ect.[/QUOTE]

On the first page you spell it: Banjo-Tootie. It is Banjo-Tooie. No second T.

And no problem :)

Thanks for such an awesome thread.

There's now an Activision Music Track Pack for Guitar Hero World Tour - it has "Nothing All The Time" by H is Orange, "The Silence Is Deafening" by Awaken and "I'll Never Know" by Hundred Reasons (never heard of any of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back