List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dkreegz515']theres been two free update downloads for fight night round 4...[/QUOTE]
I already have the DLC pack listed

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitch079']The Mercs 2 Blow It Up Again DLC is now 160 points.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I was thinking about getting that one this week until I saw your post.:D

I was wondering why the theme page looked relatively empty. Had to look it up as I wasn't aware there was a difference, but according to the definition I saw, it's not. That's what I get for posting an hour after I wake up.

[quote name='JStryke']I was wondering why the theme page looked relatively empty. Had to look it up as I wasn't aware there was a difference, but according to the definition I saw, it's not. That's what I get for posting an hour after I wake up.[/QUOTE]
Haha, no problem

[quote name='JStryke']I was wondering why the theme page looked relatively empty. Had to look it up as I wasn't aware there was a difference, but according to the definition I saw, it's not. That's what I get for posting an hour after I wake up.[/QUOTE]
Haha, it's no problem

Haha, it's no problem

[quote name='Sylent Khaos']Any way to get Texas Hold 'Em for free? I am still pissed that I missed out and refuse to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

Not free, but it's on the Arcade Unplugged disc. There are currently multiple copies on the Amazon marketplace for a penny.

A theme is just a background. A premium theme is a background that provides a "floor" and sets when you look at the avatar version of the friends list. Like w/ the Perfect Dark premium for example, you'll see one friend next to a cop car, one friend will be in a science lab, etc.

[quote name='Maklershed']A theme is just a background. A premium theme is a background that provides a "floor" and sets when you look at the avatar version of the friends list. Like w/ the Perfect Dark premium for example, you'll see one friend next to a cop car, one friend will be in a science lab, etc.[/QUOTE]
Download the free 1 vs 100 premium theme for a great example :cool:

[quote name='jdawgg76']Do you have to buy all 5 DLCs for Fallout 3 on xbla or can you buy the discs and still get the free theme?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure as long as you buy them before September 22 you get the theme.

also oxm will have a premium borderlands theme on disc 103 , its printed on page 4 of the magazine in the november issue (#102).

also didnt see this posted but on oxm disc #87 has G.R.A.W. 2 coop collections 1 & 2 free. i think these are 400 ms points each on the marketplace, though i cant say that for sure.

Hey, this goes under "Other" or "With the Console":
The RE5 Elite comes with an exclusive theme. I'm trying to find screenshots and video of it, no luck so far.

With all of these OXM free premium themes, I might start a conga to install a group of four to your hard drive. Would people be interested in that?

[quote name='Doomed']Hey, this goes under "Other" or "With the Console":
The RE5 Elite comes with an exclusive theme. I'm trying to find screenshots and video of it, no luck so far.[/QUOTE]
Added

[quote name='Doomed']
With all of these OXM free premium themes, I might start a conga to install a group of four to your hard drive. Would people be interested in that?[/QUOTE]
Yes; this is CAG after all.

Thanks for all the help!

I've got the OXM themes and wouldn't mind sharing and exchanging myself, I'm missing a few after missing one issue with the renew. I have
OXM: Xenon I (sucks after unlocking it they cover up the damn theme with the NXE interface, balls)
OXM: Left 4 Dead
OXM: Project Gotham Racing 4
OXM: Resident Evil 5
Sorry don't know number for PGR4 theme.

[quote name='Spybreak8']I've got the OXM themes and wouldn't mind sharing and exchanging myself, I'm missing a few after missing one issue with the renew. I have
OXM: Xenon I (sucks after unlocking it they cover up the damn theme with the NXE interface, balls)
OXM: Left 4 Dead
OXM: Project Gotham Racing 4
OXM: Resident Evil 5
Sorry don't know number for PGR4 theme.[/QUOTE]
Updated, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back