List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

The only way I found the theme was via console - I went to the PlayStation Store, searched for FFX and, as that didn't pull it up, I went back to the main Store menu. I scrolled down, and FFX was listed - sort of like an ad - the free theme offer is on page 2 of the three page ad (says DOWNLOAD THEME).

so where did you actually see this on the console?

I went into the menu on the left that says games and under extra's there are themes, but none are for FFX. I saw a XIII-2 theme but it cost 1.99

Where in the menu of the psn store did you go on the console?
Ok, I'm going to preface this with two disclaimers:

-I am not great with linking pictures

-These are cell phone pics

First, go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 Console. Should look like this. Notice at the very bottom (of this picture) the title "Final Fantasy X." You will scroll down to this, which should now look like this:

Then, while on "Final Fantasy X," use the left stick to scroll right to the second screen of this ad, which looks like this and says "DOWNLOAD THEME." You will then click this 'button' to get the FFX theme (free).

*NOTE* I searched for Final Fantasy X first, then I went back to the home screen and it looked like this. If your home screen doesn't have Final Fantasy X listed, search for it first, then backtrack. This is the only way I could find this theme, as it appears as part of this advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm going to preface this with two disclaimers:

-I am not great with linking pictures

-These are cell phone pics

First, go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 Console. Should look like this. Notice at the very bottom (of this picture) the title "Final Fantasy X." You will scroll down to this, which should now look like this:

Then, while on "Final Fantasy X," use the left stick to scroll right to the second screen of this ad, which looks like this and says "DOWNLOAD THEME." You will then click this 'button' to get the FFX theme (free).

*NOTE* I searched for Final Fantasy X first, then I went back to the home screen and it looked like this. If your home screen doesn't have Final Fantasy X listed, search for it first, then backtrack. This is the only way I could find this theme, as it appears as part of this advertisement.
Thanks for the info. I found why I could not find it. Its not available for all of North America,

US only. Apparently you only see it if you have a US account, If you have a Canadian account, unless you want to create a secondary US account you are SOL.

Thanks for the info. I found why I could not find it. Its not available for all of North America,

US only. Apparently you only see it if you have a US account, If you have a Canadian account, unless you want to create a secondary US account you are SOL.
Ah ya, just another reason why I think a digital only future is a bad idea. Heck, Xbox banned people for buying stuff cheaper on other regions, then using their main accounts to play the game.

Ah ya, just another reason why I think a digital only future is a bad idea. Heck, Xbox banned people for buying stuff cheaper on other regions, then using their main accounts to play the game.
I like my physical releases, thank you very much. :lol: I don't like to download games unless I have to, and even then, it's really hard for me because my PS3 has problems with UVERSE for some reason. -___-

Today is the last day to get add-on songs from the Guitar Hero and DJ Hero games.

Here are all of the free downloads. Some are only available in-game, while others are in PlayStation Store and linked.

Guitar Hero 3
These songs can only be played in Guitar Hero 3

Boss Battle Track Pack:
- "Devil Went Down to Georgia" - The Charlie Daniels Band,
- "Original Composition by Slash",
- "Original Composition by Tom Morello"

GOW Add-on "The End Begins (to Rock)" from God of War II

Holiday Single "We Three Kings" - Steve Ouimette

"I am Murloc" World of Warcraft single - Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain

July 4th 2008 Holiday Single "Top Gun Theme" - Steve Ouimette

Guitar Hero World Tour
These songs and packs can also be played in Guitar Hero 5, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and Band Hero.

Except for The Touch, all of the following songs and packs are only available through the in-game music store.

"The Touch" - Stan Bush

Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme "SUPERHUMAN" - Protoshredanoid

Activision Music Track Pack:
- "Nothing All The Time" - H Is Orange
- "The Silence Is Deafening" - Awaken
- "I'll Never Know" - Hundred Reasons

Ferret / Metal Blade Track Pack:
- "On Broken Glass" - Chimaira
- "Dez Moines" - The Devil Wears Prada
- "Grave of Opportunity" - Unearth

Guitar Duel Track Pack:
- "Guitar Duel with Ted Nugent (Co-op)"
- "Guitar Duel with Zakk Wylde (Co-op)"

Neversoft Track Pack:
- "Anything" - An Endless Sporadic
- "Electro Rock" - Sworn

Reggae Track Pack:
- "Your Face" - Pepper
- "Jimi" - Slightly Stoopid
- "Sacrifice" - The Expendables

Guitar Hero 5
These songs can also be played in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and Band Hero.

Guitar Hero World Tour Downloadable Content Update (needed to play GH:WT DLC on GH5, found in Options->Import Songs in-game)

"Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" - Steve Ouimette (only available through in-game music store)

National Anthem Track Pack:
- "God Save The Queen",
- "La Marseillaise",
- "Il Canto degli Italiani",
- "Lied der Deutschen",
"The Star-Spangled Banner"

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
This pack can also be played in Band Hero

Guitar Hero World Tour Downloadable Content Update (needed to play GH:WT DLC on GH:WoR, found in Store->Special Offers in-game)

Neversoft Thanks the Fans Track Pack (only available through in-game music store):
- "From The Blue / Point of No Return / TTRTS" - An Endless Sporadic
- "Guilty Pleasures" - Tony Solis
- "Lemon Frosting" - Bunny Knutson
- "Love Holds It Down" - Dom Liberati
- "RockNRola" - Nancy Fullforce
- "You Really Like Me" - Davidicus

DJ Hero 2

Downloadable Content Update

Freebies from April 1, no joke:

MLB 14 The Show PS3 Manual

Vita app Grand Theft Auto: iFruit

Soccer 2014 Dynamic Theme

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma:
- Additional Character Color 1
- Additional Character Color 2

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (all unlock keys, all cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Gorgeous Headwear Set: PS3 version | Vita version, free offer available for 2 months
- Grandia Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Ragnarok Odyssey Collection: PS3 version | Vita version
- Ragnarok Online BGM Arrange Collection: PS3 version | Vita version
- Royal Ball Outfit Set: PS3 version | Vita version, free offer available for 2 months

LittleBigPlanet games: Hessian Sackboy Fragrances Costume, free and only available for 1 week: PS3 version | Vita version (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

Oops, I didn't see this until now:

I "purchased" the ultimate dlc for GoW:A last night went to download not on my list, it is "not available for purchase"
All multiplayer DLC are actually services added to your service list under God of War: Ascension. They should all be there instead of the download list.

Hi there, well ok, this isn't free, however maybe one Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale fan could want to know, for only $1.99 there is a special combo pack for the characters Isaac Clarke and Zeus, and it includes too the Graveyard stage. This is because the super update that the game received, i guess that this happens cause the soon arrival of Super Smach Bros for WiiU and Nintendo 3DS. I hope that this games evolves a lot, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, i liked so much and i think that i will be forgotten cause it developer studio has been closed.

Ok, ok here is the links for the PS3 an Vita versions, remember, they are not free, but is for cheapassgamers ;)

PS3: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/ps-all-stars-ps3-isaac-clarke-zeus-and-graveyard-pack/cid=UP9000-BCUS98472_00-PSASISAACZEUSGRA

PS Vita: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/ps-all-stars-ps-vita-isaac-clarke-zeus-and-graveyard-pack/cid=UP9000-PCSA00069_00-PSASISAACZEUSGRA

Have a great day!!!

New free things for April 8:

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky:
- Additional Collection Area / Palace of Paupers
- BGM Package / Additional

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (all cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Ephemeral Swimsuit: PS3 version | Vita version
- Giant King Mask: PS3 version | Vita version
- Tales of Symphonia Set: PS3 version | Vita version

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Dynamic Theme

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS4 is showing up as a free download, but I think it won't work without a paid account.

New free things for April 8:

- Additional Collection Area / Palace of Paupers
- BGM Package / Additional

- Ephemeral Swimsuit: PS3 version | Vita version
- Giant King Mask: PS3 version | Vita version
- Tales of Symphonia Set: PS3 version | Vita version

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Dynamic Theme

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS4 is showing up as a free download, but I think it won't work without a paid account.
You have my like!

Direct links to those:

- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Mokkurkalfe Doll: PS3 version | Vita version
- Norn's Ribbon: PS3 version | Vita version

Other freebies for this week:

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars:
- Disciple Weapon Pack
- Warrior of Sadness

inFamous Second Son Official Soundtrack for PS4. This is a standalone app that plays music while showiing screens from the game.
also no heros allowed: no puzzles either is free for vita

Doh! Sorry for the omission.

It is a "free-to-play" game, which means you'll hit cooldown timers for playing dungeons unless you pay to access more of them per day.

Things you don't have to pay for that came out on April 23:

PS3 free-to-play game SoulCalibur: Lost Swords

Conception II:
Fallen Disciples

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:
Costume Catalog 12

Demon Gaze:
NIS Character Art Bundle, free until May 20

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Vita version:
Japanese Voice Data

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want both versions)
- Big Bell: PS3 version | Vita version
- Flower of a Beauty: PS3 version | Vita version
- Gravity Rush Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Special Quest 1: PS3 version | Vita version

Skullgirls Encore:
Big Band Character Unlock, free until around July

Soul Sacrifice:
Toukiden Collaboration Costume: Mononofu

Things you don't have to pay for that came out on April 23:

PS3 free-to-play game SoulCalibur: Lost Swords

Conception II:
Fallen Disciples

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:
Costume Catalog 12

Demon Gaze:
NIS Character Art Bundle, free until May 20

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Vita version:
Japanese Voice Data

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want both versions)
- Big Bell: PS3 version | Vita version
- Flower of a Beauty: PS3 version | Vita version
- Gravity Rush Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Special Quest 1: PS3 version | Vita version

Skullgirls Encore:
Big Band Character Unlock, free until around July

Soul Sacrifice:
Toukiden Collaboration Costume: Mononofu
Thanks!

Freebies released on April 29:

PS3 theme Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Dynamic Theme, free for a limited time
Overload's Return

LittleBigPlanet games:
- Mariachi Costume (For Cinco de Mayo): LBP2 version | LBP Karting version | LBP Vita version, Free and only available for 1 week (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Spring Season Creator Kit: PS3 version for LBP2 | Vita version, Free and only available for 1 week (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle:
Campaign Mode Pack 1 Update

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want both)
- Gagap Tentacle: PS3 version | Vita version
- Homesick Sakura: PS3 version | Vita version
- Soul Sacrifice Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Soul Sacrifice:
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Collaboration Costume

This is the last week to get Skullgirls Encore: Squigly Character Unlock for free before it is priced next Tuesday.

PS3 app DailyBurn Workout Videos was released, but it requires a subscription to use.

Freebies released on April 29:

PS3 theme Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Dynamic Theme, free for a limited time
Overload's Return

LittleBigPlanet games:
- Mariachi Costume (For Cinco de Mayo): LBP2 version | LBP Karting version | LBP Vita version, Free and only available for 1 week (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Spring Season Creator Kit: PS3 version for LBP2 | Vita version, Free and only available for 1 week (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

Campaign Mode Pack 1 Update

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want both)
- Gagap Tentacle: PS3 version | Vita version
- Homesick Sakura: PS3 version | Vita version
- Soul Sacrifice Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Soul Sacrifice:
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Collaboration Costume

This is the last week to get Skullgirls Encore: Squigly Character Unlock for free before it is priced next Tuesday.

PS3 app DailyBurn Workout Videos was released, but it requires a subscription to use.
Thanks!

Anyone else having trouble getting this FREE stuff with the 5/6/14 store update? Tried it on ps3 and through the SEN website to no avail.

Just Dance 2014

The World Is Ours – David Correy Ft. Monobloco – Solo (Free)

Just Dance 2014

The World Is Ours – David Correy Ft. Monobloco – Solo (Free)
    311 Song Pack (Free)

They are not in the store as far as I can tell. Maybe they will pop up next week.

New free things from May 6:

Additional Collection Area/Palace Depths

Monokuma Strikes

Dustforce:
Alpha Map Pack: PS3 version | Vita version (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want the two)

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi:
- A Festive Night
- B's-Log Package
- Dengeki Girl's Style
- Drama CD Images
- Packaging Images
- Portrait - Casual Outfits
- Portrait - Stories Version
- Portrait - Warrior Outfits
- Portrait - Western Outfits

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want the two)
- Ancient Tiara: PS3 version |  Vita version
- Cool Sunglasses: PS3 version | Vita version
- Emil Chronicles Online Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Stuff that is free for May 13:

Monokuma's Revenge

Campaign Mode Pack 2 Update

Killzone: Shadow Fall:
Multiplayer Maps

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (no cross-buy, must claim the two versions if you want both)
- Great Sage's Hat: PS3 version | Vita version
- Puzzle & Dragons Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Collection: PS3 version, only available if you have claimed Vita version  | Vita version
- Silk Hat: PS3 version | Vita version

Stuff for free for May 27:

PS3 free-to-play game Ace Combat Infinity. For 1 week only, it includes a Launch Commemoration Pack which is 10 free stocked fuel.

Ace Combat Infinity:
Beta Test Bonus Emblem, only available if you claimed the beta version.

Dustforce:
Beta Map Pack: PS3 version | Vita version (no cross-buy, must claim the two if you want both)

Monster Monpiece:
- Aristocratic Voice Set
- Fiery Girl Voice Set
- Gal-Type Voice Set
- Punk Girl Voice Set

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim the two if you want both)
- Pepo Pumpkin Head: PS3 version | Vita version
- Track Suit: PS3 version | Vita version
- Zealot's Hood: PS3 version | Vita version

Thanks. Anyone know what happened to the free God of War avatar we were supposed to get? By answering what would you do if you were the God of War (on the official playstation forums discussion thread) we were supposed to be sent an email for the avatar redemption.

(This promo was similar to the Flower avatar that we received)

I forgot to mention the free-to-play game Ace Combat Infinity. It is a free-to-play game with micro-transactions. Link is at my previous post.

The Senna special content for Gran Turismo 6 was supposed to drop today, but got delayed due to licensing issues. Polyphony stated that the big GT6 update should come later this week though.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-ayrton-senna-content-coming-this-week-new-screenshots-released/

GT6_Lotus_97T_01-200x200.jpg

More on the life of Senna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayrton_Senna
The Monaco Grand Prix KING!!!

Thanks. Anyone know what happened to the free God of War avatar we were supposed to get? By answering what would you do if you were the God of War (on the official playstation forums discussion thread) we were supposed to be sent an email for the avatar redemption.

(This promo was similar to the Flower avatar that we received)
It was emailed to the email associated with your PSN account several weeks ago - or the email address you provided when you answered the question, I can't recall which (for me, it would be the same email). I received mine several weeks ago.

It was emailed to the email associated with your PSN account several weeks ago - or the email address you provided when you answered the question, I can't recall which (for me, it would be the same email). I received mine several weeks ago.
I never got mine oh well

I forgot to mention the free-to-play game Ace Combat Infinity. It is a free-to-play game with micro-transactions. Link is at my previous post.
Is this free to play for only the week or can only be claimed within the week and still be played after?

The Monaco Grand Prix KING!!!
All hail the king...

And the Gran Turismo update just dropped:

GT6 Update 1.08 Ayrton Senna Tribute Content, Mitsubishi Vision GT Car

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-update-1-08-released-ayrton-senna-tribute-content-mitsubishi-vision-gt-car/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3Csee5ElI

Is this free to play for only the week or can only be claimed within the week and still be played after?
It sounds like Soul Calibur Lost Swords and Spartacus Legends.
Yes, it is part of Bamco's free-to-play games like Soul Calibur Lost Swords and Tekken Revolution. You can download it any time (not just this week).

All hail the king...

And the Gran Turismo update just dropped:

GT6 Update 1.08 Ayrton Senna Tribute Content, Mitsubishi Vision GT Car

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-update-1-08-released-ayrton-senna-tribute-content-mitsubishi-vision-gt-car/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3Csee5ElI

Yes, it is part of Bamco's free-to-play games like Soul Calibur Lost Swords and Tekken Revolution. You can download it any time (not just this week).
Thanks for the confirmation. I can't get back to my PS3 until next week so I "bought" it on the PS Store from my laptop just in case.

Freebies from June 3:

PS4 free-to-play game War Thunder

Dustforce:
Gamma Map Pack: PS3 version | Vita version (no cross-buy, must claim the two if you want both)

Mugen Souls Z:
- Exciting Coordination
- Overwhelming G Up Pack 1
- Overwhelming Game's Triple Goddess Costume Set
- Ultimate God Supply Pack 1
- Ultimate God Supply Pack 2
- Vert's Delusional Sisters Costume Set

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: (no cross-buy, must claim the two if you want both)
- Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Noble Clothing Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Soldier Skeleton Set: PS3 version | Vita version
- Special Weapon Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Super Street Fighter IV / Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition:
Ultra Street Fighter IV 2014 Costume Compatibility Pack. No, this won't give you the pre-order costumes.

While buying the wolf among us i also noticed that The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Ep.1, All That Remains is also free.

Didn't see anybody post about it on here.

bread's done
Back