Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

You lucky bastard. I'll be checking my phone all day at school tomorrow, looking for a way in. Probably IGN, right? That's the word around the campfire.

Maybe I should just forget it and wait the four weeks until it comes out. This game will ruin me, I'm sure. It really does suck that the only way you can get new textures in is through the Eye. If I took a picture of a monitor, do you think it would look like balls?

You people need to post some youtube videos, stat!

Make a video of the Bank Robbery level I've heard so much about already.

Anyone a Misfits fan?

lbpmisfits553.jpg

This busted my balls.

ok, let me get this out of the way, I hate the jumping in this beta. At first the jumping just feels damn slow, eventually you get used to it but it still feels awkward. Anyway, the girlfriend and I played some 2 player action and as much as I love this game, the jumping nearly caused us to break up.

Those of you with the beta, look for a level called "Sack to the future" by HazukiStyle, because it's pretty cool Back to the Future-themed level.

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']Eh, I made an AU master account and submitted that.

Did you try it Smig?[/quote]

Yeah I tried it. At this point I will take my chances. If I get the code I will just set up an Au account to redeem it

[quote name='smiggity']Yeah I tried it. At this point I will take my chances. If I get the code I will just set up an Au account to redeem it[/quote]

I already read that AU PS said codes were given to accounts made prior to yesterday, so we're both out from this one.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Those of you with the beta, look for a level called "Sack to the future" by HazukiStyle, because it's pretty cool Back to the Future-themed level.[/quote]

No way? My favorite movie incorporated into this game?

Do you have a screen shot?

For anyone who was already a member of 2old2play.com, they are giving away a few beta keys as well. You have to be an existing member though.. no new signups.

I just got the beta and am downloading it now - this will be the longest 906mb download ever lol......

Does it say you are playing LBP to your friends? Or does it say something stupid like 'girl with a stick'?

It says "Little Big Planet - Beta" and then the level you are playing underneath that.

X-Play is giving out codes on Tuesday.
Beginning Tuesday, September 30, "X-Play" will present “World Premiere Tuesdays,” a series of game launch specials featuring the fall’s biggest titles. Each Tuesday night viewers will be treated to exclusive, never-before-seen coverage of the biggest games of the season, before they are released.

"X-Play World Premiere Tuesdays" debuts September 30 at 8 pm ET/PT, with LittleBigPlanet, hailed as one of the most 'dazzling' and 'beautiful' games ever created. "X-Play's" Adam Sessler travels to Gilford, England for an exclusive with Media Molecule, the team behind the LittleBigPlanet, and sits down with the creators behind the title that could change videogames forever, including Lead Designer Mark Healey, Art Director Kareem Ettouney, and Technical Director, Alex Evans, for an all-access look at the game.

The X-Play’s LittleBigPlanet Special will be chock full of exclusive and never-before-scene footage from the game.

***JUST SECURED: On Tuesday, “X-Play” will be giving away 2,000 pass-codes to viewers, to get in to the closed BETA of LittleBigPlanet***

***JUST SECURED: “X-Play” will also reveal a new Sackboy that is set to launch in October when the game hits store shelves.

Viewers will also get the unique opportunity to learn how to create new levels in the game, first hand, from the creators themselves.

Tune in to “X-Play” Tuesday, 9/30, at 8pm to find out how 2,000 lucky “X-Play” viewers will receive the code to the BETA, and get the chance to play the game before its release!

More info to come at www.g4tv.com/xplay

So monday gamepro's website goes down for the count. Then tuesday possibly xplay website or phone lines get hosed?

going to be an interesting couple of days:bouncy:

I think I heard 1up's doing something via beta codes. Maybe tomorrow will have their site getting swamped...as always.

I am glad all I had to do was reply to an email asking if I wanted it... seems really cool so far. But it feels like I am watching the TV show Pushing Daisies because of the announcer guy lol.

I guess I'll watch the Gamespot show. I'll have my PS3 open at the same time just to see if they try something.

bread's done
Back