Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

I e-mailed the code about 5 after 8 EST I hope I get in. I left the subject line as LBP Beta. I hope I don't get voided. Good Luck everyone, and hell when someone gets an e-mail confirmation mention it on the site so we know they're coming.

They should not have instructed people to answer it as a trivia question. The questions were wrong. However, I am glad I emailed instead of posting the answer in the comments section:

The LittleBigPlanet keys will be distributed according to the instructions that appeared at the end of today's show. Please note that comments with answers directly in them will not be considered for a key.

Well so many people answered in the comments section because they didn't tell people what to do correctly. They said the right side module trivia thing. They didn't say send in your answer through the ask a question part. Idiots.

That's why I went straight to email, because I wasn't sure what part of the module to go through.

And apparently, submissions will only be considered from email addresses linked to your GS account.

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']That's why I went straight to email, because I wasn't sure what part of the module to go through.

And apparently, submissions will only be considered from email addresses linked to your GS account.[/quote]

Where did you see this last part?

It would figure that it would actually come to a site I had a membership at while I was gone to pickup my wife. I am a Total Access Member and have been for a number of years, even before the program was call that.

For some reason which I can't remember, I have a complimentary life-time subscription to the highest level available at the time.

Sent the e-mail anyways but I doubt it will do any good.

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']That's why I went straight to email, because I wasn't sure what part of the module to go through.

And apparently, submissions will only be considered from email addresses linked to your GS account.[/quote]

Awesome...I registered 2 minutes before they gave out the key!

Yay!! Good thing I'm still a member at GS... even though I stopped going there like forever ago. :D

[quote name='medicpo'] Well wanted to put the 2 sources in one basket and to let ppl that didnt know theres still 2 more places, at least later in the days that are giving keys out so you can schedule. Heres the sources
X-Play Tuesday Giveaway - http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-204762.aspx

GamePro Monday Giveaway - http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/207248/win-a-littlebigplanet-beta-code/

1UP Key Giveaway (TBA, play with 1UP staff) - http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8884809&publicUserId=1002415

IGN Podcast Beyond Key Contest (Delayed Upcoming Days N/A) http://ps3.ign.com/index/features.html - information on episode 61 downloadable here http://ps3.ign.com/articles/913/913786p1.html - tune in at 33mins on it to hear about it, they DONT HAVE THE KEYS yet but when they do get them it will be 5000 and will be anytime in the upcoming days possibly into the workdays for giveaway.

[/quote]

This was taken from a separate thread on the PSU forum.

Has anyone tried entering their pre-order promo code from Gamestop in their PSN account yet? Or do you have to wait until the game ships? I tried entering mine and it said it was invalid.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It would have to up in the PS Store for you to be able to download it, so it probably won't be up until around the game's launch.[/QUOTE]

What would you say the ratio of "real" levels to "penis" levels is? Can we tell Wombat to go fuck himself yet?

I haven't noticed any in the beta, but maybe there's a special penis tag I'm missing to find them. :whistle2:k

Plus, there's a report feature that lets you report stuff like that if you find them.

Remember Frisky, for some odd reason, Wombat wants to see lots and lots of Penis levels in LittleBigPlanet. He's sick if you ask me.

Levels I've heard about:
Heist
LittleBigUncharted
Hedgehog Engine
Shadow of the Colossus level?
1-1

I am pretty much done with this. I am gonna give it one more shot when the LBP official site does their giveaway but this has all turned into too much work IMO

No luck here on any sites I've tried at. Man I would love to try this game out. I don't think gamespot sent out their codes yet though

Have not seen any codes posted in awhile, I will keep my eyes open and inform yall if I find any places that start a giveaway.

What's up with the Play, Create, and Share scores? Mine keep going up or going down for no reason and I have all zeros now. I noticed that the leaderboards for my level were reset at some point.

The main annoyance is the game's insistance to assign every "controller" to a new Sackboy even though it's just my Buzz buzzers and Blu-ray remote.

Linkin: There's not that many clothing items, so I don't think anybody in the beta can tell.

bread's done
Back