Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']your avatar doesn't exactly SCREAM femininity.[/quote]

I really laughed at that. Very enjoyable. I had to do a little explaining, showing my family my chimp avatar, but then my stepmother too laughed.

[quote name='Chika']i just post pics of my bewbz on those occasions. [/quote]

She-et. Why haven't I thought of that? Oh wait, I believe Spanky suggested that last night.

[quote name='dcfox']Personally, I don't like to flaunt my feminitity. I take it as a compliment when I can just be "one of the guys".[/quote]

I used to think I was one of the guys, but I think as I've gotten older, screwed, and felt better about myself after screwing, that I've learned that there's a lot of satisfaction in my gender.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I used to think I was one of the guys, but I think as I've gotten older, screwed, and felt better about myself after screwing, that I've learned that there's a lot of satisfaction in my gender.[/quote]Usually the penis is the deciding factor in figuring that out. If you're providing it or accepting it, that's usually the line of decision on that little issue. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back