Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN: Gainiggaz;

notjustanotherblacklightparty.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone wanna play Pocketbike Racer?[/quote]

chika would probably be down if we had a 360 and some live accounts.

but alas, we don't. so we can't. sorry mang.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone wanna play Pocketbike Racer?[/quote]

yesplz? wanna get me one dem circles and da gaimez?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']chika would probably be down if we had a 360 and some live accounts.

but alas, we don't. so we can't. sorry mang.[/quote]I guess she only allows you two large electronic purchases per year, frosty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']chika would probably be down if we had a 360 and some live accounts.

but alas, we don't. so we can't. sorry mang.[/quote]

Oh sure, you have enough for a spiffy new tv, but not for a 360? It's wasted on that PS3.

Did you get your cable? Did it fix the problem?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh sure, you have enough for a spiffy new tv, but not for a 360? It's wasted on that PS3.

Did you get your cable? Did it fix the problem?[/quote]

maybe. no. no. and i don't know.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']GRAMMAR'D
grammard.png
[/quote]

I love how is eyes look like a 2 tiled slot machine that hasnt finished spinning.

/sorry senor :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Someone probably reported a post where zew said 'nigga', and now daphatty is going to bring the Pain Train, or whatever that lame ass shit was.[/QUOTE]

I love it when you insert your foot in your mouth, especially when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Very amusing indeed.

Shut up, daphatty. I'm still waiting for that taxi you were supposed to call for me.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Why you Frontin' Bramk?[/QUOTE]
You know how we do.

[quote name='Maklershed']I love how is eyes look like a 2 tiled slot machine that hasnt finished spinning.

/sorry senor :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh sure, you have enough for a spiffy new tv, but not for a 360? It's wasted on that PS3.[/QUOTE]
If Frosty wanted to see shit on his new tv he would stream 2girls1cup onto it.

[quote name='dcfox']If Frosty wanted to see shit on his new tv he would stream 2girls1cup onto it.[/quote]

which he could do with dat triple if (if he wanted to, that is)

[quote name='Chika']i guess mine don't count[/quote]

I've learned I have to constantly re-inforce my feminitity in such a male-crowded environment.

i'm about to start christmas cooking baking extravaganza. i need to pick up more butter, eggs, dark molasses, fluff and chocolate first though. i think i've got about 7 types of cookies that i'm aiming to make by the end of the weekend.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've learned I have to constantly re-inforce my feminitity in such a male-crowded environment.[/quote]

your avatar doesn't exactly SCREAM femininity.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've learned I have to constantly re-inforce my feminitity in such a male-crowded environment.[/quote]

i just post pics of my bewbz on those occasions. then i torment WSB with my feminine wiles (aka nagging and bitching)

[quote name='dcfox']Personally, I don't like to flaunt my feminitity. I take it as a compliment when I can just be "one of the guys".[/quote]

you don't like to flaunt your femininity, but you like to play the race card? lame.

Utopian:

I am to request the avatar of mine you altered.

I was not quick enough on the draw to replace mine with the holiday one, and then found that I could not do so in the locked OTT it was in.

[quote name='dcfox']Personally, I don't like to flaunt my feminitity. I take it as a compliment when I can just be "one of the guys".[/quote]
being effeminate and having femininity are two ENTIRELY different things

(i.e. being flaming isn't the same as being a woman... ;) )

[quote name='Chika']you don't like to flaunt your femininity, but you like to play the race card? lame.[/QUOTE]
Well if the boards weren't full of bigots I wouldn't have to.

[quote name='Brak']I don't believe that utopianmachine is a girl.

I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

You're suspicious of everyone who claims to be a girl.

Hey TFN how do you communicate with the people in your band online?

Head set of some kind? The only head sets I know of attach to the 360 controllers.

How does that work?

[quote name='dcfox']You're suspicious of everyone who claims to be a girl.[/quote]

TFN would say something about how it's because he's not inclined to perform a cooter inspection.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I can't believe I laughed at that.[/quote]

I do what I can. (with a little help from chika).

[quote name='Strell']Wtf.

Are you an Eskimo?[/quote]

I have to agree, I dont quite like those.

Are they a slipper or a shoe? If its a bed time slippers then f-it, doesnt matter what they look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back