Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moxio has increased in age again. His balls must be hanging to his knees by now.

[quote name='dcfox']Lying to yourself for so long will do that to the soul. Why don't you get it off your chest and just admit xbox games don't look any better than up res N64 games. You'll feel better.[/quote]
TFN should report this post too.

I didn't report anybody, I get bitches banned.

I would do it myself if I could.

If I have a problem with anyone I'll let you fucking know.

[quote name='zewone']I didn't report anybody, I get bitches banned.

I would do it myself if I could.

If I have a problem with anyone I'll let you fucking know.[/quote]

Like you did with me? Because I don't remember you saying shit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Like you did with me? Because I don't remember you saying shit.[/QUOTE]
Go back to when that happen.

I told you straight up.

[quote name='evanft']Jesus fucking Christ....the new Lupe Fiasco is fantastic.[/QUOTE]
I thought you liked Warrant and Poison and shit.

Why? Are they going to keep a watchful eye on these threads now?

[quote name='TFN']You didn't have to report him, Temp.

It wasn't supposed to be this way. :[[/quote]

As much as i'd like to take credit for it, it twernt me. Hell, i'm not even sure what he would have been reported about.

Oh boy ...

Harry Potter Blu-ray set accidentally includes HD DVD Games and Entertainment By Mark Raby Friday, December 14, 2007 09:28 Recommend article:

Hollywood (CA) - Harry Potter fans may want to think twice about buying the special edition five-disc set of theatrical movies that came out this week, as numerous sets include an HD DVD in lieu of a Blu-ray Disc for the fourth film.

Trade publication Home Media Magazine reported that multiple consumers complained about the mixup in the $100+ box set.

Reportedly, the defective sets mistakenly include an HD DVD version of the fourth disc, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, instead of the Blu-ray Disc. No other discs were reported as part of the problem, and the HD DVD version of the set appears to be fine.

Warner, which is the only major studio to still support both high definition formats, has not announced if an exchange program will take place. However, retailer return policies should cover the defective sets.

[quote name='zewone']Why would I be laughing?

You're still here.[/quote]

So it's wrong for me to enjoy seeing you get a taste of your own medicine? Just be glad you weren't banned, like I get every time.

[quote name='TFN']Naw man, I rented it.

Why?[/QUOTE]
I was going to ask if I could borrow it or buy it, or whatever.

How was it?

Have you played F.E.A.R.?

Its just the same shit.. lame story, okay graphs, somewhat intelligent A.I.

Both expansions took me like 9-10 hours. Perseus Mandate is a bit easier than Extraction Point as well.

Someone probably reported a post where zew said 'nigga', and now daphatty is going to bring the Pain Train, or whatever that lame ass shit was.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So it's wrong for me to enjoy seeing you get a taste of your own medicine? Just be glad you weren't banned, like I get every time.[/QUOTE]
I don't see how I'm getting a taste when I'm still here.

But, hey, enjoy it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone seen I Am Legend yet?[/QUOTE]
I will tomorrow. . . hopefully.

[quote name='Brak']Someone probably reported a post where zew said 'nigga', and now daphatty is going to bring the Pain Train, or whatever that lame ass shit was.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Zew can't be using that word nigga. He's not black like I am.

I Am Legend sounds pretty mindless.

I heard the first half was on the right track, acting as a humanity piece... and then it just dissolves into a vapid monster movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back