Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Someone needs to find me a bittorrent or something of the complete GHIII soundtrack. Now.:bouncy:[/quote]

Why? Nails on a Chalkboard sound better then the shit that is GHIII sound track.

Save for QotSA and Dead Kennedys.

RB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guitar Hero.

Rockband is better than all music games now that it has Bowie and Buzzcocks.

Nah, Taiko PSP is still better.
Japanese pop songs are funny.

[quote name='dallow']Set the dial to the local computer controlled rock station.

I saw what you wrote up there. Not happening. :|[/quote]

Then hit me up with the info, dallowbg. :)

[quote name='InuFaye']RB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guitar Hero.[/quote]

My music exposure has been severely limited in life. GHIII music seems really exciting and catchy and so forth. I said to my father, "Hey, I really like this music," and he says, "So did I, when I was your age."

I think I have some catching up to do.

You'll never catch up.
I've been trying, but pop music, in any era, is a forever fertile cornucopia of treasures.

Mmmmm, this Scott Walker is just perfect for a rainy day.
Where's Scobie, he knows.

[quote name='Rocko']Is this serious? I can never tell when you ask questions. Although this might be real since I don't think you were here the last time there was a big deal about him.[/quote]

I got it cleared up for me on AIM.

Stupid, but alright. ;)

WTF, I just looked at the song lists for Rock Band and a lot of it is the same as GH3. Plus, I didn't realize you had to pay even more for the extra songs, I thought they released those as free updates...

[quote name='TFN']I got it cleared up for me on AIM.

Stupid, but alright. ;)[/quote]

I'd like to know what story you were told, and by whom, if it comes across as stupid.

Harris Polls is special nosy.
Which of these would you consider to be the primary influence on your choice to use a condom (male prophylactic, rubber)?

Schools/education
or
Friends/ Relatives besides your mother

There was this like 9 or 10 year old kid on CoD4 last night.
We lost the first match badly because were all just laughing at everything he said. He was trying to be serious about the game but his voice, man, his voice.

He was a cool kid though. I liked talking to him.
He even had my back. He was behind me when I got killed, and took out the guy. "I got him for you Dallow!"

Oh but the funniest moment, we were being slaughtered and he yells, "I hate this platypus shit!"

He wasn't half bad. Higher ranked than me.

Yeah, Metallica is just going to give their songs away to Harmonix. :roll:

Mang, half of the movies at the art-fag theater are music documentaries.

Control / I'm Not There / Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten

I'ma check out Control on Monday, so happy we got it down here after all.

I should check out what's playing here at the art-fag places down here.
I haven't been the movies in forever.

I missed out on Control and Blade Runner Final Cut.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd like to know what story you were told, and by whom, if it comes across as stupid.[/quote]
Well, JimmieMac was the reason CheapyD moved to Japan.

CheapyD got into some shit over here in the states involving drugs, a brothel, and an assload of cash. JimmieMac ''knows people'' who ''know people'', so he made some calls and sent his boy Cheapy on a plane to Japan w/ 200k in cash to start a new life.

The story I heard involved Jimmie making some sensual salad and going over to Cheapy's house causing Cheapy's girl to go apeshit on Jimmie and forcing Cheapy to move to Japan, knowing that their love could never be.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Harris Polls is special nosy.
Which of these would you consider to be the primary influence on your choice to use a condom (male prophylactic, rubber)?

Schools/education
or
Friends/ Relatives besides your mother
[/quote]I'm sure plenty of people answered the first option so they wouldn't have to admit to answering as the second option.

I. Fucking. Hate. Soundboarding. Remote. Broadcasts.

And Zen Davis is a hefty-size douche bag.

[quote name='Brak']I. fucking. Hate. Soundboarding. Remote. Broadcasts.

And Zen Davis is a hefty-size douche bag.[/quote]Brak, how would you go about recording directly from the soundboard?

Is there a thread with some especially juicy 'Zen Davis is an idiot' goodness?

what's this HDMI v1.3a I see on monoprice? Is that just a normal HDMI that will work with your standard HD DVRs, Xbox 360s, etc?

Should I go with a 28AWG at mono or do I need the 24AWG? Probably going to order two, one for a 360 and the other for an HD cable STB.

[quote name='dallow']Brak, how would you go about recording directly from the soundboard?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?

I'm just curious as to how soundboard recordings leak for different music artists.
Probably a different kind of board you're using maybe.

Wubb.
Get the thinner ones as most devices has limited maneuvering space.
I had a hard time getting the thin HDMI cable into my old TV.

It's demo time.

-2007_12_1210_41.jpg

I think you're talking about a mixing board... Or something.

The soundboard, in the studio I'm in now, is hooked up to a computer with Adobe Audition and another computer with WireReady (an automation program).

[quote name='wubb']Do you mean you had a hard time getting the thicker cables in your TV?[/quote]No, the thin ones.
If I had gotten the thicker ones, it would have been no go.

Don't worry about the 1.3 stuff. All cables are the same.
My receiver and TV are both 1.3....... I'd still spend the extra 2 bucks to be safe. ;)

[quote name='wubb']what's this HDMI v1.3a I see on monoprice? Is that just a normal HDMI that will work with your standard HD DVRs, Xbox 360s, etc?

Should I go with a 28AWG at mono or do I need the 24AWG? Probably going to order two, one for a 360 and the other for an HD cable STB.[/quote]

this is the one everyone pointed me too when i made my order:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2412[/FONT]​
HDMI Cable male to male 28AWG - 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated)

[quote name='wubb']what's this HDMI v1.3a I see on monoprice? Is that just a normal HDMI that will work with your standard HD DVRs, Xbox 360s, etc?

Should I go with a 28AWG at mono or do I need the 24AWG? Probably going to order two, one for a 360 and the other for an HD cable STB.[/quote]HDMI 1.3a is a spec that calls for higher bandwidth than 1.3 or 1.2, so they're "higher quality" cables with internals that would handle higher bandwidth. You'd need HDMI 1.3a devices on both sides of the connection for it to matter. 360 isn't one, STB isn't likely to be one either.

24AWG has thicker cabling in the internals of that cable, so they're better suited to longer distances than 28AWG cables. For 6-10' lengths, it doesn't make any difference.

[quote name='dallow']No, the thin ones.
If I had gotten the thicker ones, it would have been no go.

Don't worry about the 1.3 stuff. All cables are the same.
My receiver and TV are both 1.3....... I'd still spend the extra 2 bucks to be safe. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ah okay, gotcha.

And thanks for the extra info shrike. Thanks frosty too! Just saw your reply. That's the same one I just put in my cart. :) Wait, check that I grabbed the 1.3a ones.

Damn, mono's shipping aint cheap.

I think I might order a couple extra optical audio cables and a splitter too.

Crazy cat game isn't that fun.
Well, maybe once. It's kinda cute.

It updates all the time too.

This is new:
-2007_12_1319_16.jpg

I want to delete him but don't have the heart to.

[quote name='wubb']Damn, mono's shipping aint cheap.[/QUOTE]

It's best to order stuff you're going to need later on to make it worth it.

"Summon"

:lol:

Well, don't they need a "soundboard" to "mix" all the different instruments into one "stream" so they can output that to the venue's or band's speaker system? I assume they just stealth jack a minidisc up ins.

I have this Radiohead bootleg from when they were touring for HTTT where the guy was able to connect a miniDV camera directly to the band's stage video screen. Looked really weird.

The Tweeter Center in Camden has TV screens inside the concessions area. Some guy stood right under one of the tv's the whole time, plugged his recorder into the AV outs on the TV and that's how this video came about. It's basically a mix of what was shown on the jumbo screens on stage. Most of the time it is shots of the band and extreme close ups (like a pro shot) but then it also has some weird lasers and effects at other times. Great DVD.

Not sure if I should order another Penguin United DS case. I have two more games than I can fit in my first case and one in my DS, so I could use another one. :/

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Summon"

:lol:

Well, don't they need a "soundboard" to "mix" all the different instruments into one "stream" so they can output that to the venue's or band's speaker system? I assume they just stealth jack a minidisc up ins.

I have this Radiohead bootleg from when they were touring for HTTT where the guy was able to connect a miniDV camera directly to the band's stage video screen. Looked really weird.[/quote]Interesting, I know a few of the ones I have were "inside jobs" by the sound techs.

[quote name='TFN']zewone - reported to daphatty for putting down other members!

The rules apply to everyone, zew. :nottalking:[/quote]

Finally, justice is served.

Oh he's talking about the Why Do Gamers Hate Sony Thread.
I haven't even clicked on that.
I actually haven't read the That Triple board in a long time, save for the folding and PSN store threads.
Oh, and a little CoD4 clan thread too.

But I like the 360 CoD4 thread better, cause ain't no one gaming on That Triple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back