Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']You suck. He sucks. And anyone else who wants him here can eat a dick.

You fucking mods fucked up.

If you thought I was bad before, just wait.

And the best part is you can't get rid of me.[/quote]:rofl:

:-({|=

[quote name='shrike4242']Very nice. Hope it'll hold up for a while.[/quote]

Decalgirl makes excellent products. I've ordered DS skins, GBA SP skins, a RAZR skin, and now an iPod skin. I recommend it to everyone.

I know you don't talk about that Wii, but are British games/Systems compatible with American Systems/Games? I want to buy some games for my cousin but I dunno if they'd work.

I started playing FEAR today! AWESOME!

20 minutes into it my sound goes out and it didn't come back after restart! DOUBLE MY AWESOME!

[quote name='TFN']zewone is invincible here on CAG.

He had to polish a couple of pairs of balls to gain the status, but he has achieved it.[/QUOTE]
Other way around.

[quote name='dallow']More than a couple TFN.

I'm this close to buying a pair of Paradigm Monitor 9s.[/QUOTE]
fuck off $$$$$$, no one even likes you.

I'm seriously convinced you're only defending him so vehemently because he's a PS3 backer, d-bag. If he was an obnoxious 360 kool-aid drinker you'd be toasting that shit.

Seventh Seal on import Blu-ray? :drool:

They even pack in an identical DVD version on its own disc, which should be standard for both formats if they're serious about upping their adoption rates. Especially since they must cost like 10 cents to manufacture by now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm seriously convinced you're only defending him so vehemently because he's a PS3 backer, d-bag. If he was an obnoxious 360 kool-aid drinker you'd be toasting that shit.

Seventh Seal on import Blu-ray? :drool:

They even pack in an identical DVD version on its own disc, which should be standard for both formats if they're serious about upping their adoption rates. Especially since they must cost like 10 cents to manufacture by now.[/quote]I made one comment about him in this whole thread mojumbo.
I don't even talk to him.

The only obnoxious 360 guys were, as they've cooled off from temp suspensions (not all of them), coffee, gizmo, and jer.
But even them I wouldn't care to see permabanned. Almost everyone here is entertaining in their own way.

Seventh Seal I almost rebought yesterday. (the Bergman box set)
It's been on import pending release forever on BD, and delayed forever, did it ever come out?

[quote name='TFN'] That fucking $$$$$$ jew greek bitch!
[/quote]Haha, how did I become a Jew?

[quote name='dallow']I made one comment about him in this whole thread mojumbo.

The only obnoxious 360 guys were, as they've cooled off from temp suspensions (not all of them), coffee, gizmo, and jer.
But even them I wouldn't care to see permabanned. Almost everyone here is entertaining in their own way.

It's been on import pending release forever on BD, and delayed forever, did it ever come out?

Haha, how did I become a Jew?[/QUOTE]
ahahhaa @ you.

I don't think coffee even owns a 360 and jer is a proclaimed Nintendo fanboy.

[quote name='Rocko']Zew has Jimmy Mac status?[/QUOTE]
Thought you knew.

dallow, buy a couple more exotic albums and Blu-Ray discs and maybe you'll find someone to love you.

I have people that love me, the problem is I don't know how to give that love back.

/actual confession

Hmm. I need to think about this.

[quote name='dallow']I made one comment about him in this whole thread mojumbo.

Haha, how did I become a Jew?[/QUOTE]I meant hypothetically, there's no 360 fanboy anywhere near as batshit insane as TMK.

Yeah, I think it's out. DVD Beaver has pictures of the case and "screengrabs."

It's ridiculous though, their gimmick is to compare direct screenshots of different DVD releases of the same movie and for the HD stuff they use a digital camera to take a picture of the screen. :roll: Sooo fucking stupid.

You should avoid that Criterion box too, it's just new packaging. The disc content is exactly the same as first Criterion release, which has got to be old as fuck by now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I meant hypothetically, there's no 360 fanboy anywhere near as batshit insane as TMK.

Yeah, I think it's out. DVD Beaver has pictures of the case and "screengrabs."

It's ridiculous though, their gimmick is to compare direct screenshots of different DVD releases of the same movie and for the HD stuff they use a digital camera to take a picture of the screen. :roll: Sooo fucking stupid.

You should avoid that Criterion box too, it's just new packaging. The disc content is exactly the same as first Criterion release, which has got to be old as fuck by now.[/quote]Dude, even I know he was/is nuts and way too into his games. I already explained my position on the action taken (all that I cared about) on him that a long time ago, in that other thread. Little to do with him personally.

Thanks for the heads up on the boxset.
I will be looking for that BD of Seventh Seal though.
Now I have a desire to listen to Scott Walker's Scott 4.

[quote name='dallow']Dude, even I know he was/is nuts and way too into his games. I already explained my position on the action taken (all that I cared about) on him that a long time ago, in that other thread. Little to do with him personally.[/QUOTE]
Why are you on his top 8 on MySpace then? :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Why are you on his top 8 on MySpace then? :lol:[/quote]He has no friends I guess. (am i really? haha)
I only looked at his page once, when he requested me as a friend months ago.

I honestly never talk to him.
And barely use myspace to message anyone.

Right TFN? I never write you back anymore. And Katherine is getting lonely.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Someone needs to find me a bittorrent or something of the complete GHIII soundtrack. Now.:bouncy:[/quote]Set the dial to the local computer controlled rock station.

[quote name='TFN']Hit me up w/ that info, dallowww... plzzzz. :[[/QUOTE]I saw what you wrote up there. Not happening. :|

[quote name='TFN']What the fuck is ''JimmieMac Status''?

:rofl:[/quote]

Is this serious? I can never tell when you ask questions. Although this might be real since I don't think you were here the last time there was a big deal about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back