Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shitballs OTTers have been busy ... 11 pages since 12:30.

EDIT: What did you order Wubbster's Dictionary? A 360?[/quote]

Heeeyeah. What a bunch of losers.

Oh wait...

[quote name='dallow']Crazy cat game isn't that fun.
Well, maybe once. It's kinda cute.

It updates all the time too.

This is new:
-2007_12_1319_16.jpg

I want to delete him but don't have the heart to.[/QUOTE]
:shock: What game is this?!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno, but it sure looks better than an xbox game![/QUOTE]
Are you being sarcastic? Either way it's true. I'd rather play Dallow's crazy cat game than anything on that 360.

[quote name='Moxio']Are any mods reading? I need to talk to one immediately.[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean it! I swear!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I know, and it hurts my soul.[/QUOTE]
Lying to yourself for so long will do that to the soul. Why don't you get it off your chest and just admit xbox games don't look any better than up res N64 games. You'll feel better.

[quote name='wubb']Ah okay, gotcha.

And thanks for the extra info shrike. Thanks frosty too! Just saw your reply. That's the same one I just put in my cart. :) Wait, check that I grabbed the 1.3a ones.

Damn, mono's shipping aint cheap.

I think I might order a couple extra optical audio cables and a splitter too.[/quote]

Spend a couple bucks for the extra shipping. UPS ground from them sucks copious amounts of donkey cock.

Let's recap.

The General Gaming Thread = Hella Tight

CAG Gaming Night = Hella Tight

Wombat = Hella Tight

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!

I like that they separated Hardcore TD and Hardcore S&D but they dumped Oldcore because in favor of it. I'll have to get some more of those games in before they take it off the list, I liked it every now and then.

Looking at the floor plans of the prison, it appears that the new room they gave me is different than all of the others.

It's stretched out, and has a hallway. Everything is the same size, though.

I guess that's kinda cool... I don't know if I like being on the second floor, though.

[quote name='Brak']Looking at the floor plans of the prison, it appears that the new room they gave me is different than all of the others.

It's stretched out, and has a hallway. Everything is the same size, though.

I guess that's kinda cool... I don't know if I like being on the second floor, though.[/quote]The hardest part is moving in and out.
I'd rather live upstairs though, or as high as possible, less chance of being robbed.

Well, suprise suprise, MS issued a broken update. Soem autoupdate hit wednesday/thursday. Iyt broke my printer and broke my dads ie. I rolled back my dad's computer and that fixed his problem. Then I rolledback mien when I came home. That didn't fix mine.

I need to get new ink too since I'm out. I might as well just buy a new printer. After coupons it would probably be as the ink.

[quote name='dallow']The hardest part is moving in and out.
I'd rather live upstairs though, or as high as possible, less chance of being robbed.[/QUOTE]
Right.

I really wanted to live on the 4th floor... :/

Yeah, uh, zewone.. I can't stand you.

I wish to meet you to beat you up, you have my address.

[quote name='dallow']I thought TFN was joking about that.[/quote]

Shit, fuck that fridge liftin' nigga.

I hate zewone w/ a passion!

Time to go home. I've saved myself some work so I can come back tomorrow.
Milk the last of the Overtime I have with my contract company.

[quote name='TFN']Me? I was the only niggy to announce it.

T'was me.. and I'm glad I did it. I hate that zew$$$$$$. :][/QUOTE]
Why you did that?

Thats just how it goes, nigga!

You suck some dick from the people in charge and they don't get rid of ya.

[quote name='Brak']Why you did that?[/quote]

I got nothin' but hate for the brotha.. why wouldn't I do that?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You know how I find out that somebody reported me?

I just get banned. I see you have the luxury of a warning.[/quote]Wasn't it Zew who reported you?
Or maybe he TFN'ed it and lied about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back