Little known OTT fact: TFN is a Duke fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just return all the mountain dew cans in my apartement.

20 bucks worth. Damn I really have to start returning those sooner.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Just return all the mountain dew cans in my apartement.

20 bucks worth. Damn I really have to start returning those sooner.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy your yellow teeth.

[quote name='zewone']I don't see how I'm getting a taste when I'm still here.

But, hey, enjoy it.[/quote]

I wouldn't be enjoying it if it didn't bother you. But obviously, it has struck a chord.

Look, I don't wanna fight with you. I don't have a grudge or anything. But just so you know, I didn't report you, and aside from posting pictures of you beating up my mom, I probably would never report you. So let it be done.

[quote name='Brak']I Am Legend sounds pretty mindless.

I heard the first half was on the right track, acting as a humanity piece... and then it just dissolves into a vapid monster movie.[/QUOTE]
A humanity piece? That sounds fucking boring. It almost makes me not want to watch it.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The last thing we need is That Phatty up inz the OTT.[/QUOTE]
He has been around the OTT more often lately.

I was hoping I Am Legend would be filled w/ awesome one liners from Smith like in Independence Day.

-punches alien- NOW DAS WUT I CALL A CLOSE ENCOUNTA!

[quote name='TFN']I was hoping I Am Legend would be filled w/ awesome one liners from Smith like in Independence Day.

-punches alien- NOW DAS WUT I CALL A CLOSE ENCOUNTA![/quote]

I was interested in the trailer until I saw those creature things. I think it would have been more interesting if it was just about him being the last dude on earth. More of a drama than a sci-fi movie.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Good. I'll stop being so smug then.[/quote]

I like where this is going.

Be more smug.

Zew...be more witty.

Lets see what happens.

[quote name='zewone']Rocko is next.[/quote]

Who the hell do you think you are?!

grim-reaper.JPG
Oh....right....

[quote name='Maklershed']Wii didnt have voice chat? What kind of backwards ass piece of shit is that thing?[/QUOTE]
:roll: You'll find any reason to hate on Nintendo, won't you. The headline could be Nintendo cures cancer and your response would be "what took them so long?".

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Rap music is sexist?

Aren't you stereotyping rappers thus making you a musicist?

Shame on a nigga.[/quote]

You're right. I apologize to the .43% of rap that I stereotyped. For the other 99.67%...if the shoe fits...

Holy fuck i'm cranky today.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're right. I apologize to the .43% of rap that I stereotyped. For the other 99.67%...if the shoe fits...[/quote]

That's 100.1% of rap.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're right. I apologize to the .43% of rap that I stereotyped. For the other 99.67%...if the shoe fits...

[/QUOTE]

....right

I don't use that gain ass eyeroll smiley but if I did there would be one right here.

[quote name='dcfox']:roll: You'll find any reason to hate on Nintendo, won't you. The headline could be Nintendo cures cancer and your response would be "what took them so long?".[/quote]

Dont tell anyone this ...

I actually would've bought one of those :baby: consoles today if it werent for the fact that I spent about $1k in the past month and just bought a car. I wanna play UR MR GAY and eventually Okami.

Also, this is the best ten minutes of the entire Naruto series:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0CHVotlLg[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']....right

I don't use that gain ass eyeroll smiley but if I did there would be one right here.[/quote]

You mean THIS ONE?! :roll:

Just to clarify, I don't mean ALL rap, just the stuff that sells.

[quote name='TFN']The bitch that plays Jill Valentine in Resident Evil: Apocalypse is fuckin' hot.[/quote]

Strange cheeks.

For the love of god would somebody else post something?!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Wow, you boys needs some breasties amongst ya.[/QUOTE]
I do love nuzzling my face in between breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back