Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they forgot to take down the old ones. That, or knowing I'm on the fence about Blade Kitten, they're trying to delay taking it down until I finally give in.

[quote name='topplehat']Hoping I get my rebate from the October deal before the Scott Pilgrim deal is up.[/QUOTE]

Considering they stated you would get it 4 weeks AFTER the promotion ended, I highly doubt you'll get them in time.

Joystiq lists only a game called The Undergarden as coming out this Wednesday....weird. I hope Gunwage is still coming. Any ideas Red JOey?

[quote name='Rollobobo']Joystiq lists only a game called The Undergarden as coming out this Wednesday....weird. I hope Gunwage is still coming. Any ideas Red JOey?[/QUOTE]

Joystiq left it off the list.

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2010/10/post-fce4.html

Sorry for everyone making wait for Guwange.
The release date of Guwange XBLA has finally decided.
Guwange
Price: 800 Microsoft point
Release date: 2010/11/10 (Release for all over the world at the same time.)
I have held the vote of what game should be port for XBLA and Guwange was the one that become top.
And I finally archived to release this game.
Microsoft, fans and Cave worked together to make it true. I am very pleased about that.
Please enjoy Guwange after it released.
cave
asada

[quote name='Matedawg11']Is Scott Pilgrim gonna be 400 MS pts only until midnight today or until TBA?[/QUOTE]

Until the next update early Monday morning.

I bought Scott Pilgrim the last day of October to get over the 2400 point rebate hump. Never imagined it would have gone on sale so soon. Oh well; it's the first time I ever got something and had it go on sale right afterwards, so my luck has been really good otherwise.

Kinda wish I had gone with the Puzzle Quest expansion now as I've been waiting over a year for that to go on sale.

[quote name='Sway']Am I the only one who still sees Blade Kitten at 600 and Risk and Snoopy at 400 each?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty common for the previous week's DOTW to linger for an extra day or two after the new DOTW has become active.

[quote name='rapsodist']It's pretty common for the previous week's DOTW to linger for an extra day or two after the new DOTW has become active.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, didn't realize that. I thought when the new DotW went up the old one went down. Glad that it happened, decided to make a last minute purchase of Risk.

[quote name='genfuyung']Scott pilgrim just froze on me 3/4 of the way through level one. I cant believe this game is still fucking broken after all this time.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing it all day and haven't had a single problem other than the sound not starting in the shopping zone for like 5-10 seconds after starting it. Awesome game for an awesome price.

The freezing issues are a hit & miss, I've had them at least once in every session (on both 360 and PS3), but another friend of mine never had a single one.

[quote name='genfuyung']Scott pilgrim just froze on me 3/4 of the way through level one. I cant believe this game is still fucking broken after all this time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if they ever fix it, it'll be when the DLC drops.

[quote name='reddjoey']Looks like Peggle and the DA DLC is still on sale.[/QUOTE]

As is Blade Kitten. I'd have to assume all the sales from last week are still up.

i just read that they are going to be putting out a patch for scott pilgrim soon to fix some bugs. hopefully by the time i get around to playing it everything will be fixed.

FYI the Scott Pilgrim DLC hit PSN today and its supposed to be on 360 "by the end of the month." It was priced at $2 on PSN so I imagine it will be the same price on Live.

thinking about scott pilgrim, but the difficulty of the game combined with the random freezes are making me ponder the decision

The Scott Pilgrim DLC is pretty awesome, Knives is an awesome character (And you can FINALLY get the Chaudown trophy), you get the 2 new modes, and you get 3 new trophies/achievements

Froze once when my sister started a new game, another time in the middle of the dummy breaking countdown, and once more at a point I don't recall. A glitch seems to come up once every couple of hours for me personally, but I enjoy the game nonetheless.

Early Wednesday (11.10) morning, and at
least Risk and Snoopy are still 400 points,
as long as you have a gold account.

I don't know if they forgot to reset it, if they
had a bunch of last minute purchasers, or
what happened.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The demo for Peggle seemed fun enough. I bit!

Too many XBLA games!!![/QUOTE]

I like having games like Peggle, Bejewled 2, and Uno around for those evenings when I just want to relax and fiddle, with zippity stress involved.

I don't know if this has been motioned, but if you have friends with Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition borrow the second disc and you will have every DLC's including Awakening the expansion pack.

This is what I did and after the installation to your console HDD it never requires you insert it ever again.
The second disc works just like the seconds discs do from Fallout 3 GOTY and Oblivion GOTY.

[quote name='dgwillia006']The Scott Pilgrim DLC is pretty awesome, Knives is an awesome character (And you can FINALLY get the Chaudown trophy), you get the 2 new modes, and you get 3 new trophies/achievements[/QUOTE]

Umm .. Im pretty sure that this been asked before but with the new DLC will it patch it up with LIVE multiplayer gaming?

[quote name='EnronLackey']Umm .. Im pretty sure that this been asked before but with the new DLC will it patch it up with LIVE multiplayer gaming?[/QUOTE]

No neither version will get online play, nor are there any plans to EVER add it. The upcoming patch (already out on PSN) is only for drop in/drop out OFFLINE play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back