Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SuperSonic128']Yes, the redeeming is working. I have done... 8 so far and it just keeps asking me if I want to redeem another. xD I'll give you another pic of the backs when I finish up.[/quote]
u bitch...JK ...i wish i got my 9 :(:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::hot::hot::hot::hot::cold::cold::cold:

im not getting double points either

maybe it really does mean tomorrow so maybe you could get 4,000 from midnight to midnight even though it technically resets at 7pm cst

You can only gain a MAXIMUM of 2,000 points from the double point day. Double points is NOT tonight it is tomorrow. Any points you gain tonight will NOT be doubled. And it may take up to 72 hours to get the double points, the games don't change to 40pts a piece, your daily total up to 1,000 points will be doubled.

East Coast/Atlantic: 3 A.M. Wednesday to 2:59 Thursday
Central: 2 A.M. Wednesday to 1:59 A.M. Thursday
Mountain: 1 A.M. Wednesday to 12:59 A.M. Thursday
West Coast/Pacific: 12 A.M. Wednesday to 11:59 P.M. Wednesday
Alaska: 11 P.M. Tuesday to 10:59 P.M. Wednesday
Hawaii: 10 P.M. Tuesday to 9:59 P.M. Wednesday

Arizona is same as mountain due to daylight savings time.

[quote name='benlahue752']East Coast/Atlantic: 3 A.M.
Central: 2 A.M.
Mountain: 1 A.M.
West Coast/Pacific: 12 A.M.[/quote]

that means no LSC for me tonight

i'm on the east coast

Ok, I redeemed all 19 with no errors or problems. :D Time for the Super Happy Fun Time Picture Show!

Front of card:

P1010012.jpg

Back of card:

Cardback.jpg

Twas an epic day...

epic.jpg

I don't think the people who work at LSC are environmentalists...

P1010011.jpg

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Ok, I redeemed all 19 with no errors or problems. :D Time for the Super Happy Fun Time Picture Show!

Front of card:

P1010012.jpg

Back of card:

Cardback.jpg

Twas an epic day...

epic.jpg

I don't think the people who work at LSC are environmentalists...

P1010011.jpg
[/quote]

Very nice, I wish I still did this thing.

[quote name='poopoop']it worked tho ...
cant wait till there back ima buy them all[/quote]

SO THE MAGAZINE CARDS ARE COMING BACK FOR SURE ?

[quote name='fawkinjit']SO THE MAGAZINE CARDS ARE COMING BACK FOR SURE ?[/quote]
oh IDK
but if they do there all mine HAHAHA

Down at 11:30 PM eastern time with this message:

We're Sorry! The Live Search Club site is currently down. Please check back soon to play games using Live Search, earn tickets, and win prizes!

Maybe getting ready to double the points?

Question since we are in Daylight Savings Time is the day reseted at 7 PM on the East coast or at 8 PM? Because Ima be up at 3 AM to start getting my tickets Im sitting close to 30K right now waiting on the Xbox 360. Hopefully they're adding it now.

One more thing, when you redeem your tickets for a prize do you get the confirmation email sent the same day to you?

[quote name='e3revolution']Is it really worth it to go and get some pens and journals? I mean what happened to walmart?
[/quote]

I've already gotten 2 Xbox 360's, a Zune, Rock Band, Zoo Tycoon 2, Kameo, 2 Xbox controllers, PGR 3, the net ball game, 2 triangular pen sets, the tote bag, a hat, a tumbler, 2 headphones, a journal and pen set for myself, and probably a couple of other things. I got the extra jounal and pen sets for my daughters. Why buy if you can get them for free?

[quote name='philanballa2']One more thing, when you redeem your tickets for a prize do you get the confirmation email sent the same day to you?[/quote]

IF they send one (and that is a big if) :) , you should get the confirmation email right away. Only once it took a little longer for me.

[quote name='philanballa2']One more thing, when you redeem your tickets for a prize do you get the confirmation email sent the same day to you?[/quote]

If you're going to get a confirmation of your order, it will arrive right away. Sometimes the confirmation doesn't arrive, but as long as the tickets are taken away and it shows in your stats, you're good.

[quote name='YouDummy']Down at 11:30 PM eastern time with this message:

We're Sorry! The Live Search Club site is currently down. Please check back soon to play games using Live Search, earn tickets, and win prizes!

Maybe getting ready to double the points?[/QUOTE]
Yep, down for me too.

Bah! I'm flipping out here, I'm several days away from getting my prize and anytime LSC does something I'm afraid its shutting down or something. :cry::cry:

[quote name='Dmitriy']Bah! I'm flipping out here, I'm several days away from getting my prize and anytime LSC does something I'm afraid its shutting down or something. :cry::cry:[/quote]

lol they wouldn't do that. They're gaining a lot of profit from this cause of the searches.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Yep, all of them came today. I cashed in all of them today too.[/quote]
lol nice i would have wanted to see the ups person or mail person lol

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol they wouldn't do that. They're gaining a lot of profit from this cause of the searches.[/quote]

Durr... dumb question time: How?

I don't see any paid advertising or banners we're clicking. What makes you think they're making a dime?

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']question about the prize...i was thinking of getting the 360 controller...does it come in retail packaging? i wanted to give it to someone as a gift...[/quote]

Yes. It comes in the retail packaging.

Good luck on 2X points, everybody.

[quote name='MuzykMann']Durr... dumb question time: How?

I don't see any paid advertising or banners we're clicking. What makes you think they're making a dime?[/quote]
Every time you click a solution button, ask for a hint, enter a word (spelling bee, chicktionary, word slugger), you are doing a search. Those results get money for the search engines, in this case Live Search...

I haven't used my account in a while, but when I finish a game now it doesn't save the points and keeps repeating the same game over and over. Any idea what might be wrong or how to fix this?

[quote name='jthieme']I haven't used my account in a while, but when I finish a game now it doesn't save the points and keeps repeating the same game over and over. Any idea what might be wrong or how to fix this?[/quote]
Does it do this on every game or just one specific one? What game(s) is it? Have you tried a different browser (i.e. firefox)? If you don't want to mess with much, clear your cache, log out and back in. Clearing your cache in firefox is pretty straight forward (tools->clear private data, check cache, and click clear private data now...) in IE7 I go to tools->internet options->general (tab), under browsing history, click the "delete..." button, and click "delete files" next to "temporary internet files". IE6 should be similar. That fixed a problem I had with flexicon having one single line with no sections and nothing worked...

wtf, I decided to send a customer question thing to LSC, and this was my message:
"Although, I am not completely sure if this is a "website issue", I did have a problem. I recently ordered Halo 2 from this website, but when I ordered it, there was a picture of the Halo 2 Vista picture as the product image. Now the image has changed to the original Xbox version of Halo 2, but when I ordered it, I was expecting it to be the Halo 2 Vista version of the game. I am wondering if maybe my order could be canceled and refunded, as it appears that the item I ordered is not what I really expected. I have had a great time on Live Search Club up to this point, but this revelation is rather disappointing.

Thank you for your time."

I hit enter and get this back from the thing: Offensive Language: No bad language on the Live Search Club site. Try entering something cleaner!

:bomb:Guess I can't file a complaint.

[quote name='jthieme']I haven't used my account in a while, but when I finish a game now it doesn't save the points and keeps repeating the same game over and over. Any idea what might be wrong or how to fix this?[/quote]don't look at you account screen look on the right side and if not sign back in

[quote name='steelsmack']Does it do this on every game or just one specific one? What game(s) is it? Have you tried a different browser (i.e. firefox)? If you don't want to mess with much, clear your cache, log out and back in. Clearing your cache in firefox is pretty straight forward (tools->clear private data, check cache, and click clear private data now...) in IE7 I go to tools->internet options->general (tab), under browsing history, click the "delete..." button, and click "delete files" next to "temporary internet files". IE6 should be similar. That fixed a problem I had with flexicon having one single line with no sections and nothing worked...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, clearing the cache seemed to work. I've had problems in the past logging in and had to delete the cookies in those instances.

[quote name='jthieme']Thanks, clearing the cache seemed to work. I've had problems in the past logging in and had to delete the cookies in those instances.[/quote]
LSC has problems in the cache all the time, usually if there is a problem, clearing the cache fixes it. Glad to help...

[quote name='Dual45s']Well got my thousand (soon to be 2) today. Thank you slow day at work.[/quote]
Same here. It's good to be an IT guy when nothing is happening, and my boss is out of town today as well. Perfect timing LSC!

I got my thousand and now I'll go for another thousand between 8PM and 2:59AM just to see what happens. I have around a thousand points worth of Flexicon puzzles set aside for this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back