Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chodax']I ordered 1 free song also, wonder how long that will take to ship[/QUOTE]

takes about 1 week or more.

that's the first prize i got, hoping it was a code for MS points for their zune shop or whatever it's called, so i can use them on my xbox because MS points work for both the zune and xbox.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I saw that too.

My post is a bit further down the line :D[/quote]
Aw they deleted your post dude. :( I would've really liked to have seen it. Just for that kid, I would surrender my Vista to have the site shut down on him. Too bad we can't find out the kid's address and foward his post along to Incentive Logic...

Anywho, found another broken flexicon. I dunno if there's a way of reporting broken ones, or if they're seeded on purpose. But the clue in one of them is "Sign up for a class" and while it has enough space for the answer (enroll), apparently they only encoded the game board a certain size, so you'll never see the blue search button :( It'll snag you 24 tickets if you finish the rest of the puzzle and "skip" it though.

And Mein Gott, I just saw what you folks have been talking about in regards to the rampantness of that other site. No wonder the dude felt comfortable going on about how what he's doing is just "free-market capitolism"[sic]. He just expected since everyone else on the board is doing it he'd get a pat on the back. Do people have no shame anymore?

[quote name='Mendoza']Man i want to punch that kid in the face.[/quote]
Well, by his misrepresentation of free-market "capitolism" (apparently he's starting up small countries for himself or something), you most certainly should. Then take all of his stuff and pawn it.

[quote name='badramen']Or ignore the thread.[/QUOTE]
basically.
people keep complaining here about what happens at gamefaqs. im still not sure why.

So is this topic about playing games on club.live.com or is it about watch people at gamefaqs play games at club.live.com?

because thats all the past few pages have been about...

[quote name='M1C13']So is this topic about playing games on club.live.com or is it about watch people at gamefaqs play games at club.live.com?

because thats all the past few pages have been about...[/QUOTE]

Its actually a thread discussing the whereabouts of the old thread that is about watching people at gamefaqs play games at club.live.com.

[quote name='musha666']Its actually a thread discussing the whereabouts of the old thread that is about watching people at gamefaqs play games at club.live.com.[/QUOTE]
oh yeah you're right.

do you guys believe everything you read on the net?

I have a girlfriend with 5 boobs.

and 2822 vistas.

Estimated ship date 9/4/2007 for my zune. It's all I'm trying to get, so maybe it will happen.

If it does come in some 2-3 months I'll probably have forgotten about this and it will make a pleasant surprise :)

[quote name='Malik112099']damn them!! they took away my vistas!!! oh well....time for another zune i guess[/quote]

isnt it 1 zune per account?

When I was in the checkout thing it said max of 5 zunes, although you can't possibly get enough points for two yet

right, so he's going to start another account and bot his way a zune like everyone else. I hope they take everything down except for women's t's in XXXXL and foot creams. see the kids h4x0r this shit then.

nothing, like to schmear mine on a bagel, but i doubt 14 yr olds with the summer off and access to daddy's computer will spend their days "earning" tickets to get it.

make sure you say that the next time someone comes in asking when something is going to ship, or any of the other redundant questions then.

I love how it says "look who just won vista" even though it's been gone for 2 days.

and if anyone cares (i'm about to stop, I doubt we are getting software or anything) I just watched 3 auctions on ebay for Vista Ultimate. They closed at around 200 per.

[quote name='CMaher']i bet you the first 360 I win that we won't get shit[/QUOTE]
So uh, what if I've already got my prize ...?

[quote name='CMaher']you ordered before all the cheating crap, you don't count :)[/QUOTE]
People were cheating then too, just not as out there probably. Still means you probably will get your prize, since others have already.

[quote name='dmasterofgamez']Got about 12k in top list of everything lol should I wait out for xbox 360 already got one or zune[/quote]

what?

[quote name='CMaher']what?[/quote]

Lol I meant i got 12K and am in top ten of almost everygame lol wat should i buy Xbox360 but I got one or a zune?:cold:

you will always show up as 10th or better on your own screen, doesn't mean you are in the top 10. If you were, you would have over 31k in points.

the max you can get right now is ~22k in points. Get footcream. lots of it. they are taking it away next.

[quote name='CMaher']you will always show up as 10th or better on your own screen, doesn't mean you are in the top 10. If you were, you would have over 31k in points.

the max you can get right now is ~22k in points. Get footcream. lots of it. they are taking it away next.[/quote]

hypothecially wat if I cheated :whistle2:# could they know and when do they update the games? I am bored.

[quote name='dmasterofgamez']hypothecially wat if I cheated :whistle2:# could they know and when do they update the games? I am bored.[/QUOTE]
Here is your answer

1. go back to page 1
2. read all the pages from 1 to 40

wanted to, but I've wasted so many keystrokes with people over the years on proper spelling that I've given up and await the arrival of our new Chinese Masters.

[quote name='M1C13']Here is your answer

1. go back to page 1
2. read all the pages from 1 to 40[/quote]

by the time he gets done reading we might be on page 41, and maybe we'll lose him!

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Hey, I only ordered 1 Vista...

And I plan on using it.[/QUOTE]
Same for me

My account: 1 Vista, 1 Camera (my use camera as a gift), 1 Zune case for my wifes Zune

My wifes Account (which I played on): 1 Zune

And I am not ordering another thing until fedex knocks on my door.

The price of all these items on eBay is going to drop drastically as soon as everyone receives their 200000000000000 copies that the ordered. So there is no reason to plan some giant eBay business when all they other poor college kids have the same idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back