Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CMaher']by the time he gets done reading we might be on page 41, and maybe we'll lose him![/QUOTE]
Thats the idea.

yep. the key is going to be who can get them first, and are there enough people in canada that want zunes/vista and couldn't scam it

personally I plan on swapping mine on craigslist for an old couch that smells like cat

unless of course you are ordering 4 zunes a day in which case you don't care that they are selling for 50 bucks each on eBay.

Personally I just want NCAA 08 to come out already, but that's for another forum.

I've got 1 Vista coming so I can upgrade (Otherwise I'd be using XP for another 10 years as I'm broke) and 2 wireless controllers as I'm sick of wires.

[quote name='CMaher']yep. the key is going to be who can get them first, and are there enough people in canada that want zunes/vista and couldn't scam it

personally I plan on swapping mine on craigslist for an old couch that smells like cat[/QUOTE]
Great I was hoping someone would see my ad... yes now I can sell what I get from you on ebay and make millions of dollars.

[quote name='CMaher']now when you say "couch is sold as is, damp." what exactly do you mean?[/QUOTE]
Everything you think it means... and more.

Just got the call from the wife at home - the Zune showed up today! I had her open the shipping box to see what color it was - it's brown.

Now, I'll see if I can exchange it somewhere for a black one...

[quote name='Phanatic']Just got the call from the wife at home - the Zune showed up today! I had her open the shipping box to see what color it was - it's brown.

Now, I'll see if I can exchange it somewhere for a black one...[/QUOTE]
when did you order yours? what did it say your ship day was?

EDIT: and what state do you live in?

I ordered mine on July 5th and I am just trying to get an estimate.

[quote name='M1C13']when did you order yours? what did it say your ship day was?

I ordered mine on July 5th and I am just trying to get an estimate.[/quote]

Yeah, sorry - I meant to post that info.

I ordered it at about 8 AM on July 3. I live in eastern PA, so including the July 4th holiday, it still only took a week to arrive.

I have no idea on ship date, however. I never got a shipping (or confirmation) email, and I'm not at home yet to look at the stickers on the Fedex box. If I find that out tonight, I'll come back here and update...

I was wondering if anyone has received the song downloads. I am curious as to whether or not these are for the zune store as I heard these could also be used on the 360 marketplace. Any info would be helpful.

[quote name='mbeno13']I was wondering if anyone has received the song downloads. I am curious as to whether or not these are for the zune store as I heard these could also be used on the 360 marketplace. Any info would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

never thought of it that way, if true, then that's great :)

[quote name='Phanatic']Yeah, sorry - I meant to post that info.

I ordered it at about 8 AM on July 3. I live in eastern PA, so including the July 4th holiday, it still only took a week to arrive.

I have no idea on ship date, however. I never got a shipping (or confirmation) email, and I'm not at home yet to look at the stickers on the Fedex box. If I find that out tonight, I'll come back here and update...[/QUOTE]
thanks

[quote name='M1C13']when did you order yours? what did it say your ship day was?

I ordered mine on July 5th and I am just trying to get an estimate.[/quote]

You ordered yours the same day I did. A bunch of people that ordered on the 3rd recieved there Zune today. So Im estimating we will get ours Thursday.

[quote name='life.exe']They are ugly.[/QUOTE]
I would rather have brown just because it's different I mean black and white are both boring, I would love it if they sent out the Halo Zune but we all know thats not happening.

and you have to remember that others started cheating towards zunes, not vista, around then, so i would say the numbers needing to be shipped and therefore delay in shipping time has gone up quite a bit since then. if you order a zune today do not expect it in a week.

[quote name='CMaher']and you have to remember that others started cheating towards zunes, not vista, around then, so i would say the numbers needing to be shipped and therefore delay in shipping time has gone up quite a bit since then. if you order a zune today do not expect it in a week.[/quote] I should have ordered the zune last week when all the botters were hoarding vistas. :(

[quote name='life.exe']You ordered yours the same day I did. A bunch of people that ordered on the 3rd recieved there Zune today. So Im estimating we will get ours Thursday.[/QUOTE]
I'd probably say next week, it would depend on your location and when the rush of orders for Zunes came in, which was probably around that area.

[quote name='Foladar']I'd probably say next week, it would depend on your location and when the rush of orders for Zunes came in, which was probably around that area.[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to hold my breath because as far as I'm concerned it's free and if I ever get it it's something I didn't have yesterday. If I get this week great if I get in 6 weeks also great.

these next couple weeks should be very interesting. it's either going to be christmas, or hanukkah.

If you get a conformation email does that mean they are going to send it to you? I am asking because on other sites it said that since there were so many botters they were just going to stop all the shipments and NOONE would get their prize.

[quote name='eaglesfan8968344']If you get a conformation email does that mean they are going to send it to you? I am asking because on other sites it said that since there were so many botters they were just going to stop all the shipments and NOONE would get their prize.[/quote]

I like cake.

The FedEx guy arrived at my house today at around 2:50 PM.

Look what he dropped off!

(a bit paranoid about blanking out everything...)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/iph03n1xi/PICT2965-1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/iph03n1xi/PICT2966.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/iph03n1xi/PICT2967.jpg

I ordered it on the 2nd of July, but according to My Club Account, it got processed on the 3rd. The box says it shipped on the 4th via Ground Home Delivery, so I received it within 5 business days from when I ordered it to when I received it!

hopefully we'll start seeing posts like this about vista. but this is a start. odd that some stuff comes USPS and some Fedex...not like a DVD needs a huge box

that looks like a transcript from the White House with all that blacked out text....should have just ripped the stickers off and saved yourself time :)

Lol...I wanted the box to look nice. I didn't know what was important and what wasn't though, so I just blacked out everything except the stuff I knew was okay to have out :D

The funny thing is, I thought Zoo Tycoon would be less popular, and I ordered that 2 days before FSX. It hasn't arrived yet though.

But 5 business days! That ogt me excited...lol.

i swear to christ if there isn't a package at my door tomorrow i'm going to buy a mac and start botting on it.

The Prizes in demand go as follows*:

Vista
Zune
Controller
Foot Creams
Song Downloads
Ringtones
Sport Buds / Headset
Flight Sim X
Web Cam
Zoo Tycoon
T-Shirts

* this is based on nothing, except everyone else all over the interwebs has been making claims about this contest as though they are in the know and I'm sick of being left out.

The crabtree stuff or whatever. The bath lotion set I think is what it actually is.

BTW I think zoo tycoon is popular simply because it has the same audience base as the site's games.

It sucks they haven't added any more puzzles yet. I have enough to get a Zune, but I already own one and am not going to just get another for the hell of it. Give me some more puzzles so I can get that 360.

Are the Sport Earbuds good? The ones that clip to your ear. I may get that.

And is the Webcam good? I may get that as well.

Just got my Kameo I ordered on 7/2. Still waiting on PGR3 that I ordered on 7/5. Hopefully this week :)!

Note: I'm not checking this thread regularly so just PM me if you have a question.

[quote name='da510']I hope I recieve my Zune today. I ordered it on the 3rd too![/quote]

Today or tomorrow depending on where u live... when i get mine ill post lots of pics ;)

My order history says I ordered it on the 4th, but I got an email from them saying I ordered it on the 3rd... :whistle2:k

[quote name='CMaher']someone said they added more elvis games, i woudn't know as I don't play that crap.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that game really sucks. It's a pain to play through.

yeah and the searches seem to be for shit sometimes, i wish if you could guess the celeb you could get the rest autocompleted or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back