Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i ordered a faceplate, and in the "special message" box i put i would like the black and white one. will this work? anyone tried it?

next prizes: microsoft live tote(getting notebook soon, nedd a bag for it), and webcam

If you actually read the page, you'd know you're going to receive a message that says exactly what you type. IE, a gift card/reminder/something.

[quote name='zellers94']ok i ordered a faceplate, and in the "special message" box i put i would like the black and white one. will this work? anyone tried it?

next prizes: microsoft live tote(getting notebook soon, nedd a bag for it), and webcam[/quote]

i'm playing flexicon, and a it keeps asking me to fill out some password to continue after i finish a subset of puzzles. i know it's a security measure, but doing it three times per game is ridiculous.

Too tired to go for second controller. Going to settle for just one controller. That's the end. I'm done with Club Live. Phew...

That was insane... If I get my prizes, then a thanks goes to Microsoft and Incentive Logic, and of course, this forum.

[quote name='cruzfactor']i'm playing flexicon, and a it keeps asking me to fill out some password to continue after i finish a subset of puzzles. i know it's a security measure, but doing it three times per game is ridiculous.[/quote]

The site responds to click speed. If you click each answer as you fill in a column or row it shouldn't pop up on you.

I am so fucking pissed! Microsoft has made the site IE only. I hope someone finds away around this, because the headaches of using IE aren't even worth a Zune.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I am so fucking pissed! Microsoft has made the site IE only. I hope someone finds away around this, because the headaches of using IE aren't even worth a Zune.[/quote]
I think its because people cant use that Greasemonkey thing in IE, that way you cant block out the search area.

[quote name='life.exe']I think its because people cant use that Greasemonkey thing in IE, that way you cant block out the search area.[/quote]

No, it's just because Microsoft is jealous because their browser sucks big fat monkey balls, and Firefox doesn't.

On second thought, you're probably right. :roll:

Oh, well, I'm done with this site anyway. Here's what I've gotton so far:

1 Ringtone
2 Zoo Tycoons
2 Headsets
1 Webcam
4 Controllers
1 Zune
1 Zune Case
2 Vistas

I think maybe I'll go outside today. :whistle2:?

Anyone think they'll add Vista back? I have 2500 points and don't want to go any further if Vista's not there....I haven't even gotten one yet..

If people actually did order 50 or so at a time... its hard to say. Hopefully this update will really fuck up cheaters.

well FedEx already drove past my Office once today, so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

(I ordered my Zune on the 5th at 1PM and live in Ohio)

[quote name='Access_Denied']No, it's just because Microsoft is jealous because their browser sucks big fat monkey balls, and Firefox doesn't.

On second thought, you're probably right. :roll:

Oh, well, I'm done with this site anyway. Here's what I've gotton so far:

1 Ringtone
2 Zoo Tycoons
2 Headsets
1 Webcam
4 Controllers
1 Zune
1 Zune Case
2 Vistas

I think maybe I'll go outside today. :whistle2:?[/quote]
how the hell did u get so many points, i didn't even know that was possible to get that many

[quote name='elsnow77']how the hell did u get so many points, i didn't even know that was possible to get that many[/quote]

He cheated.

he had multiple accounts...which is not cheating...no where in the TOS does it state that you cannot have multiple accounts .

but if he used a bot to get his points then yes, he cheated.

Can anybody catch me up ? Whats going on ? Are they updating tommorow at 1 AM PST or have they been updating since yesterday ?

Is the maintainance going on right now ? Why didn't they shut down the site then ? Why does the message keep showing off and on ?

Whats up with the no firefox thing ?

I think thats about it lol.

that pop up thing on flexicon is a pain.

I was going to get a controller for a buddy and then get mabey a thumb drive or something but it takes so long to do flex now. Sure im using the answers but that thing keeps popping up when i go a hair too fast.

I may finnish out his controler and call it quits.

Three legit prizes is enough i guess.

[quote name='elsnow77']how the hell did u get so many points, i didn't even know that was possible to get that many[/quote]

I might have had 7 accounts, but who knows for sure?

Ok, what the freaking hell? I ordered a webcam, 360 controller AND Vista on June 22-25 and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I know the Vista will take a while, but the controller and webcam? What the hell? Especially because people ordered their stuff way later than me and they've gotten their things!

I'm dropping them an e-mail.

[quote name='RockyRan']Ok, what the freaking hell? I ordered a webcam, 360 controller AND Vista on June 22-25 and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I know the Vista will take a while, but the controller and webcam? What the hell? Especially because people ordered their stuff way later than me and they've gotten their things!

I'm dropping them an e-mail.[/quote]

Controllers are just as backlogged as Vista is.

[quote name='RockyRan']Ok, what the freaking hell? I ordered a webcam, 360 controller AND Vista on June 22-25 and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I know the Vista will take a while, but the controller and webcam? What the hell? Especially because people ordered their stuff way later than me and they've gotten their things!

I'm dropping them an e-mail.[/quote]

Maybe they are gonna ship them all at once?

I'm dropping them an e-mail.[/quote]Seeing as it has been only 3 weeks, you have to wait 3-5 more weeks before you get to complain. People can't seem to grasp the idea that millions of people are ording these things and it will take a good long time, like I dont know 6-8 weeks, to shift through all the orders.

a lesser version of vista is up now for 14,000 more points

and to whoever wanted microsoft office, they have the 07 full standerd version up also

EDIT: dam, beat me to it

[quote name='nikelecious91']How much does Office 07 standard usually go for?

edit - wow they're 25k..[/quote]

retail about 150

is it even possible to get 25k points anymore without cheating? I'm wondering if they removed the caps on some of these games

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']oh wow... a lesser version of vista that's the same points as a zune? well, that will definitely fix some of their cheaters problems now.[/QUOTE]

Not really, it just screws over people who were doing this legit that it's not worth the time expended anymore. The cheaters only have to let their macros run longer to get something now. Thanks again cheaters for being greedy and ruining this for the rest of us.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Seeing as it has been only 3 weeks, you have to wait 3-5 more weeks before you get to complain. People can't seem to grasp the idea that millions of people are ording these things and it will take a good long time, like I dont know 6-8 weeks, to shift through all the orders.[/quote]
Then explain to me how people who have ordered things in the beginning of July have already gotten their orders wating for them at their door, whereas I ordered three items in the last 10 days of June and I haven't heard a single word about them, as if I had never signed up for the service in the first place. I know Vista is backlogged, and MAYBE the controller (though I have a hard time believing that the controller is backlogged as much as Vista), but the Webcam? That's just ridiculous.

Complaining here does nothing to change it. If you really want to complain, email Incentive Logic, however, they don't give a shit either. So how about you just be quiet and wait for your prize?

[quote name='RockyRan']Then explain to me how people who have ordered things in the beginning of July have already gotten their orders wating for them at their door, whereas I ordered three items in the last 10 days of June and I haven't heard a single word about them, as if I had never signed up for the service in the first place. I know Vista is backlogged, and MAYBE the controller (though I have a hard time believing that the controller is backlogged as much as Vista), but the Webcam? That's just ridiculous.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Complaining here does nothing to change it. If you really want to complain, email Incentive Logic, however, they don't give a shit either. So how about you just be quiet and wait for your prize?[/quote]

I AM dropping them an E-mail. You telling me to be quiet isn't going to solve things either. There's still a shipping issue here, so stifling people isn't going to make the problem go away.

[quote name='RockyRan']I AM dropping them an E-mail. You telling me to be quiet isn't going to solve things either. There's still a shipping issue here, so stifling people isn't going to make the problem go away.[/quote]

They will probably just confirm that you ordered tose 3 things and then give you the generic response on waiting the full 6-8 weeks, then email them.

But the chance you'll shut up and none of us will have to read your whining is much better than the chance anyone here or at IL will care someone got something before you.

[quote name='RockyRan']I AM dropping them an E-mail. You telling me to be quiet isn't going to solve things either. There's still a shipping issue here, so stifling people isn't going to make the problem go away.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back