Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iph03n1xi']Are the prizes delivered via FedEx? And does that mean you have to be there to sign it off? :S[/QUOTE]

yes they are delivered by fedex

As for signing them off, does anyone here know?

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Are the prizes delivered via FedEx? And does that mean you have to be there to sign it off? :S[/quote]My faceplates were USPS, but my live unplugged was fed ex and I DIDN'T have to sign for it.

Do you think a Zune would need signing off?

I'm going to order a Zune today or tomorrow, hoping for it to get to me before I leave the US on the 18th. If FedEx doesn't need signing for that, I can get my neighbor to pick it up when it gets delivered to my house.

And what about the Friday rumor thing?

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Do you think a Zune would need signing off?

I'm going to order a Zune today or tomorrow, hoping for it to get to me before I leave the US on the 18th. If FedEx doesn't need signing for that, I can get my neighbor to pick it up when it gets delivered to my house.

And what about the Friday rumor thing?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard about that Friday rumor anywhere, but it's a safe bet that prizes will be shipped by this monday

But then again, emails are going out about how it may take up to 8 weeks to receive your prize. It could be that you'll just have to wait that long.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Do you think a Zune would need signing off?

And what about the Friday rumor thing?[/quote]Good news, no you probably wont have to sign for it, bad news, no way you are getting it before the 18th.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Good news, no you probably wont have to sign for it, bad news, no way you are getting it before the 18th.[/quote]

No way? The guy above said prizes would be shipped by Monday...

Only 2.8k away, can do Flexicon all night if I have to.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']No way? The guy above said prizes would be shipped by Monday...

Only 2.8k away, can do Flexicon all night if I have to.[/quote]They have millions of orders to fill back up since 25th at least.

[quote name='Scrubsy']They have millions of orders to fill back up since 25th at least.[/QUOTE]

Yea, sorry, I guess I meant they'd start shipping orders that have been backed up since, actually, the 20th by Monday, at least theres a decent chance of that anyway.

Also, I wouldn't put the numbers at millions...maybe a few thousand, but not millions

What I'm wondering is, for those of us that have ordered multiple copies of the same prize, say Vista Ultimate, will they all ship at once, or will they ship one at a time. And, if they do ship multiple copies at once, will the time they ship it be based on when you ordered the first one, or when you ordered the last one?

Zunes can't be that backordered can they? How many people would you estimate have ordered them?

Surely they would ship items that they have in stock as soon as possible?

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Zunes can't be that backordered can they? How many people would you estimate have ordered them?

Surely they would ship items that they have in stock as soon as possible?[/QUOTE]

Well, plenty of people have ordered Zunes, and I'm guessing there are only so many things they can ship in one day. They'll probably start with orders from the 20th, and go from there.

[quote name='quadomatic']Well, plenty of people have ordered Zunes, and I'm guessing there are only so many things they can ship in one day. They'll probably start with orders from the 20th, and go from there.[/quote]

What do you think are the chances of me getting a Zune by the 18th if I order it tonight?

[quote name='iph03n1xi']What do you think are the chances of me getting a Zune by the 18th if I order it tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's a pretty low chance...They're filling out over 2 weeks worth of backlogged orders. Thats a LOT of Vistas and such that need to get shipped.

BUT, I could be totally wrong about how these things get shipped out. It could be that there is no limit to how much can be shipped out in one day, and it could be that we see a whole bunch of Vistas and other prizes get shipped out all at once.

I really can't be sure when you would get your Zune.

If I were you, I'd probably go ahead and order it, and have your neighbor pick it up for you. But, then again, I'm an impatient, impulsive crazy person.

BTW: Scrubsy - nice Scrubs quote...Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling...one of my favs. I like to think I have a nougaty center though.

You know, now I'm hoping it is actually 6-8 weeks to deliver something.

And with the backlogged stuff and mass of orders, I wouldn't be surprised if it did take 6-8 weeks.

[quote name='quadomatic']
What I'm wondering is, for those of us that have ordered multiple copies of the same prize, say Vista Ultimate, will they all ship at once, or will they ship one at a time. And, if they do ship multiple copies at once, will the time they ship it be based on when you ordered the first one, or when you ordered the last one?[/QUOTE]

I would guess they would ship them out in the order they were um well ordered. I would love to just get one box with 4 Windows Vistas in it though, I doubt I will though.

Someone over at gamefaqs said that they're Zune had been shipped on the 3rd. He just never got the email saying it was shipped. I think the guy ordered it on July 1st. He found out because support was emailing him back for something.

I can't believe I was able to find a halfway decent post amongst all the garbage

So maybe our stuff is on its way.

[quote name='quadomatic']Someone over at gamefaqs said that they're Zune had been shipped on the 3rd. He just never got the email saying it was shipped. I think the guy ordered it on July 1st. He found out because support was emailing him back for something.

I can't believe I was able to find a halfway decent post amongst all the garbage

So maybe our stuff is on its way.[/QUOTE]

did he have a screen shot or anything ?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']did he have a screen shot or anything ?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think so. I guess we'll see whether he was telling the truth soon enough.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Are the prizes delivered via FedEx? And does that mean you have to be there to sign it off? :S[/quote]

One of my controllers was delievered on Monday via USPS. I never received an email about it being shipped, etc.

[quote name='barenaked1']One of my controllers was delievered on Monday via USPS. I never received an email about it being shipped, etc.[/QUOTE]

Cool, hopefully my controller will arrive today:)

[quote name='barenaked1']One of my controllers was delievered on Monday via USPS. I never received an email about it being shipped, etc.[/QUOTE]

A controller? I was pretty sure those were shipped FedEx...maybe they're shipping everything USPS now? So maybe we won't see tracking stuff anymore.

When did you order that controller? Had you been getting emails from them before? Like, confirmation emails and such?

And just a side note: Could people please take pictures of their prizes along with the Microsoft Live Search Club Slips? I think it would just be nice for people to be able to see proof, so they know their stuff will come too.

UPDATE: The guy who said his Zune was shipped posted an email screenshot:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Amusingtugboat/?action=view&current=Proof.jpg

So I guess they're not shipping everything USPS then...maybe the method of shipping has to do with the value of the item

ANOTHER UPDATE: Somebody else got their XBOX Live Arcade Unplugged today. They had ordered it July 1st. He said it came via FedEx, but he said he doesn't have a camera, so he can't take pics.

Its seeming more and more like those blank emails were meant to be shipping emails. I haven't heard of anyone who never ordered anything getting one of those blank emails. I'll be a lot happier once we hear about people getting Vista Ultimates today. But, it may be a while. FedEx sometimes delivers mail as late as 5:00.

Good to hear. I'm guessing between the holiday week and the excess players added by various sites like this threw things for a loop considering 2 weeks ago everyone was recieving, and now people are just starting to get things again.

sidenote about the gamefaqs guy, why on earth you would put anything with your email listed on that site.

That blank email wasn't a shipping email, theres no chance they'd send out *that* many shipping emails. Makes more sense in being a point notification email, since it kinda said that in the headers. Though, of course their Zune got shipped, he probably was one of the first to order them, and the controllers aren't as back ordered anymore due to everyone getting Vista.

[quote name='Foladar']That blank email wasn't a shipping email, theres no chance they'd send out *that* many shipping emails. Makes more sense in being a point notification email, since it kinda said that in the headers. Though, of course their Zune got shipped, he probably was one of the first to order them, and the controllers aren't as back ordered anymore due to everyone getting Vista.[/quote]

I assumed it wasn't a shipping email either, and just a points summary. However, it's kinda strange that the only people who seem to have gotten the blank email ordered something...

...so I'm going to keep up hope.

until people start getting product how about we cool it with the uneducated guessing on when products will ship?

just wait until people start posting they got vista, and when they ordered it, or controllers, etc.

[quote name='quadomatic']A controller? I was pretty sure those were shipped FedEx...maybe they're shipping everything USPS now? So maybe we won't see tracking stuff anymore.

When did you order that controller? Had you been getting emails from them before? Like, confirmation emails and such?

And just a side note: Could people please take pictures of their prizes along with the Microsoft Live Search Club Slips? I think it would just be nice for people to be able to see proof, so they know their stuff will come too.

UPDATE: The guy who said his Zune was shipped posted an email screenshot:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Amusingtugboat/?action=view&current=Proof.jpg

So I guess they're not shipping everything USPS then...maybe the method of shipping has to do with the value of the item

ANOTHER UPDATE: Somebody else got their XBOX Live Arcade Unplugged today. They had ordered it July 1st. He said it came via FedEx, but he said he doesn't have a camera, so he can't take pics.

Its seeming more and more like those blank emails were meant to be shipping emails. I haven't heard of anyone who never ordered anything getting one of those blank emails. I'll be a lot happier once we hear about people getting Vista Ultimates today. But, it may be a while. FedEx sometimes delivers mail as late as 5:00.[/QUOTE]
well, I went ahead and emailed them because about my Zune that I ordered yesterday and I also had a question about me and my fellow co-workers getting are prizes sent to the same address.

[quote name='M1C13']well, I went ahead and emailed them because about my Zune that I ordered yesterday and I also had a question about me and my fellow co-workers getting are prizes sent to the same address.[/quote]

I'd love to hear if you get a response. I've tried a few times since yesterday, and have yet to get an answer. Now that we know the Zunes are officially shipping, I'd like to know when to look for mine...

[quote name='Phanatic']I'd love to hear if you get a response. I've tried a few times since yesterday, and have yet to get an answer. Now that we know the Zunes are officially shipping, I'd like to know when to look for mine...[/quote]

That guy said he ordered July 1st and it supposed to arrive July 10th. So, I would say give it like 10-12 days and if you havent recieved it, email them.

[quote name='life.exe']That guy said he ordered July 1st and it supposed to arrive July 10th. So, I would say give it like 10-12 days and if you havent recieved it, email them.[/quote]

I *hope* it actually is 10 days to ship Zunes. I ordered mine last night, and I really want it before I go to Tokyo + Hong Kong on the 18th for 3 weeks.

5+12=17 = very slim chance?

A few more people say they're getting stuff. Someone received their headphones today. Someone else is getting PGR3 and Flight Simulator X. He gave tracking pages. Another person got the faceplate they ordered 2 weeks ago.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m175/Mercurous/DSC02574.jpg

Another person said they got their Flight Simulator X today.

So, there's a good chance that some of you ppl will be getting stuff today...except maybe vistas...if we're lucky we'll here people got shipping emails, but I'm not expecting those until Monday at the least.

[quote name='quadomatic']A few more people say they're getting stuff. Someone received their headphones today. Someone else is getting PGR3 and Flight Simulator X. He gave tracking pages. Another person got the faceplate they ordered 2 weeks ago.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m175/Mercurous/DSC02574.jpg

Another person said they got their Flight Simulator X today.

So, there's a good chance that some of you ppl will be getting stuff today...except maybe vistas...if we're lucky we'll here people got shipping emails, but I'm not expecting those until Monday at the least.[/quote]
When did they order it? Did they get shipping emails? FedEx or USPS?

O and, what time does FedEx / USPS usually deliver items?

[quote name='iph03n1xi']When did they order it? Did they get shipping emails? FedEx or USPS?

O and, what time does FedEx / USPS usually deliver items?[/QUOTE]

I have no clue when they ordered them or whether they got shipping emails, except of course for the guy who gave tracking pages, as he only would've gotten the tracking number from an email.

They didn't say whether they came USPS or FedEx. USPS delivers items whenever it is your mail comes (the time when your mail comes depends on where you live). FedEx can deliver at pretty much any time of day. Early in the day, or as late as 5 or 6 oclock, probably even later.

fedex/ups generally is the same time for your house every day. I know at my place never to expect anything before 7pm as I'm apparently the end of the route.

BTW. Not sure on vista or zune, but fedex is just leaving stuff at doors for the smaller stuff. The girlfriend got zoo tycoon and it was under our doormat(literally) when I came home.

Someone else just said they got their flash drive and movie tickets today

So I guess they will put multiple prizes in one shipment. It makes sense. It certainly would be cheaper.

Zoo Tycoon 2 ordered on the 1st
Flight Sim X Delux ordered on the 2nd

Think either will come today?

So worried about my Zune not coming by 18th >

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Zoo Tycoon 2 ordered on the 1st
Flight Sim X Delux ordered on the 2nd

Think either will come today?[/QUOTE]

maybe

Who was the earliest to order a vista here ?

I ordered one the 29th

anyone order one earlier ?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']maybe

Who was the earliest to order a vista here ?

I ordered one the 29th

anyone order one earlier ?[/QUOTE]

I ordered my first one on the 28th. There are people here who ordered one on the 20th and they still haven't gotten theirs. We'll probably have to wait for those to get filled before any Vistas come to the rest of us.

I got unplugged aswell the other day, its no big deal that one guy got it as well since its a very unwanted item I would imagine. Now when people start getting Vista, then I will crap my pants in anticipation.

Someone should go to Gamefaqs and post on topic in that forum lol.

On a side note I have about 2150 points....Vista is taking a while...

[quote name='RESmonkey']Ordered on the 24th, as well. The shipment emails are expected the coming week.[/quote]

Does that mean they'll ship next week?

*please say yes*

I want my Zune before the 18th!!! Ordered it yesterday, need it before going to Asia...

I think theres a select few that ordered the night of the 19th that are also included in the backorder list for Vista .. I saw someone who had ordered the night of the 19th and hadn't received.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Does that mean they'll ship next week?

*please say yes*

I want my Zune before the 18th!!! Ordered it yesterday, need it before going to Asia...[/quote]

Don't count on it, but it seems logical that that as soon as they start shipping, they can get orders in the coming week.

Many are still waiting for a FedEx truck today for Vista, since other stuff has been deliered today.

Oh, and these items are without any shipment email info. That's why you get some people thinking the blank emails were shipment ones (which is probably not true...).

Hope for the best, while I crunch a few points to get a Zune. Got almost 14K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back