Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also received the blank email, it was in my spam folder and I never would have seen it if not for this thread. I'd ordered Vista.

Is anyone else getting the "all puzzles completed" message for chicktionary? That's my favorite game, and I have nowhere near the 7000 pts possible in it (I've got something like 3080 I believe, legitimately played).

Did they take games down?

[quote name='jennyfur']I also received the blank email, it was in my spam folder and I never would have seen it if not for this thread. I'd ordered Vista.

Is anyone else getting the "all puzzles completed" message for chicktionary? That's my favorite game, and I have nowhere near the 7000 pts possible in it (I've got something like 3080 I believe, legitimately played).

Did they take games down?[/quote]

yup the cap is 1000 now for chicktionary. sucks much

I wonder if they are even sending out shipping emails now. I know its not one of the better items there, but I just received my faceplate in the mail that I ordered a week ago or so. I never received any shipping confirmation notice so wasnt even expecting it.

Maybe because it is a smaller item they just send it USPS with no tracking number so no need for an email to be sent. They shipped my first Vista to me FedEx and it had a tracking number so maybe thats why I got the email for that?

[quote name='musha666']I wonder if they are even sending out shipping emails now. I know its not one of the better items there, but I just received my faceplate in the mail that I ordered a week ago or so. I never received any shipping confirmation notice so wasnt even expecting it.

Maybe because it is a smaller item they just send it USPS with no tracking number so no need for an email to be sent. They shipped my first Vista to me FedEx and it had a tracking number so maybe thats why I got the email for that?[/quote] the faceplates do ship usps but I got a shipping email from them anyway.

[quote name='wowimsocute']hello.

if you ordered the controller, did it come with the usb wireless receiver for pcs? or is it only the controller?

thanks.[/quote]

i haven't recieved mine but others did and it came with the usb receiver.

Well I just ordered my Zune and I think I will be retiring from Club.Live.com I can't feel my wrist.

Also one of the other guys here at work just got 4 sets of movie tickets.

I ordered Vista, legit actually, since I've been playing since mid-June. I had been saving up for the xbox360, but thanks to this thread, I realized it was easier to order up a Vista than wait for that pipe dream that is the 360. In regards to the Chicktionary cap, that's where I've gotten most of my points from, and I noticed last Sunday they gave me the message that I've done all the puzzles, but then I came back about an hour later after trying the lameness that is elvis=lives and red carpet whatever, and it let me play for a thousand or so more before I fell asleep, so I'm guessing it just looks to see a fluctuation. *shrug* I think I'll just be ordering movie tickets now, since I would *like* to see some movies, but I am not paying $7.50+ for something lousy.

I only got the blank email on my Hotmail account, which has already ordered something.

Neither of the two friends I know who also are playing got an email. Neither of them had ordered anything yet and both were using GMail accounts.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Just got them to look into their spam and nothing.

Could it just be for those who have ordered something?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but the header says its a points statement type thing. It may have been a glitch or something of that sort.

For Gmail people who got in their spam box - it was in your spam box because it was a blank email, or at least thats what I think

Honestly, as was said earlier, it's probably just a Statement of the points you've earned/spent in the past month, and their servers are buggy, so it came out blank. It would make sense for me, since I didn't join the club until mid-June, I wouldn't receive one until now.

My account that I've ordered things from got the blank email, howevever, the email I set up with some guys at work and ordered nothing yet didn't get the email.

If only people who ordered stuff got that blank email then its either a shipping confirmation, or more likely an email saying something along the lines that "Sorry for the delay in your orders"

Or probably just nothing. Only time will tell.

Never ordered anything, and I didn't get an e-mail. Am on Hotmail BTW.

And in case someone is wondering the max possible points handed out so far is 31,582.

though its not really one of the high demand items, i ordered an xbox live arcade unplugged last saturday, never got any email notifications but it arrived at my house this morning

Have 2 emails (one my brothers, one mine) my brother ordered 2 360 controllers and I ordered one Vista, he got 1 email and I got 1 email, so it might be a statement of points if you ordered something, who knows.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='quadomatic']anybody try emailing support asking what the email was for?[/quote]

I did, first thing this morning. Haven't heard a word from them yet...

[quote name='rockinaway247']has any1 got the email who hasnt ordered vista[/quote]

If you go back a couple pages in the thread to where the email was first mentioned, there are people who ordered a Zune that have gotten the email too. The email is not purely Vista related. It seems to be anyone that ordered something.

[quote name='jennyfur']If you go back a couple pages in the thread to where the email was first mentioned, there are people who ordered a Zune that have gotten the email too. The email is not purely Vista related. It seems to be anyone that ordered something.[/QUOTE]

I also heard people say that this is the same email address that shipping confirmation emails come from

I hope this isn't bad news

UPDATE: Someone over on gamefaqs said that they got the blank email the second they ordered something

[quote name='zerowing']Have 2 emails (one my brothers, one mine) my brother ordered 2 360 controllers and I ordered one Vista, he got 1 email and I got 1 email, so it might be a statement of points if you ordered something, who knows.

Have a nice day.[/quote]

Were the 2 accounts on the same comp? And I know this has been asked a million times but can you have more then 1 account on the same comp?

[quote name='Phanatic']I did, first thing this morning. Haven't heard a word from them yet...[/QUOTE]

Please do let us know what they say as soon as you get a reply.

what's the email to support? I bought a flight simulator and it took out the points from my account but the order didn't get processed right. There is no evidence of it in my order history and so i just lost 3,250 points :bomb: again, anybody know the email to support?

[quote name='nate88']what's the email to support? I bought a flight simulator and it took out the points from my account but the order didn't get processed right. There is no evidence of it in my order history and so i just lost 3,250 points :bomb: again, anybody know the email to support?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

Just ordered a Zune. Hopefully I get it, got the confirmation email instantly. Has anyone who ordered a Zune recieved it yet?

i ordered a controller back on 6/28, and received the same blank e-mail today. Any new developments on what it is yet? BTW i have not received anything else from them as far as the controller that i ordered goes.

[quote name='tarouza']ordered vista, was insticok and received instant confirmation email[/quote]

Dammit I ordered mine back on July 1st and still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.

[quote name='Chitown021']Dammit I ordered mine back on July 1st and still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.[/quote]

I ordered mine on the 2nd and I got the confirmation email right after.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Didn't they say friday they were going to do something? Possibly start sending out the orders?[/quote]

Where'd they say that? o_O

[quote name='Chitown021']Dammit I ordered mine back on July 1st and still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about not getting confirmation emails. I got confirmation emails for my first 2 vistas, and then didn't get confirmation emails for the next two. But, in a support email, they had recognized that I had ordered a 3rd one (I hadn't ordered my 4th one at the time) even though I never received a confirmation email for it.

In short, not receiving a confirmation email is no cause for alarm. Sometimes you will get them, sometimes you won't. Confirmation emails have no bearing on whether you receive your prize or not.

As for the hearing about them sending orders on Friday, I've never heard that, but by this monday it will have been 2 weeks since the backorder emails started going out, so we should start to see people getting prizes again by next week, or at least hear that people are getting shipping confirmation emails.

AND PLEASE everyone reading this, STOP confusing the two types of confirmation emails. One kind is the kind you get usually right after ordering your item (the one we don't give a crap about). The OTHER kind is a shipping confirmation email, which is the one with a TRACKING NUMBER. That is the one we want to hear about. PLEASE tell us all whether you got an email saying your item has been shipped with a tracking number included. BUT, no one cares whether you got the email that says the shipping date is in August, with no tracking number!

[quote name='Scrubsy']Didn't they say friday they were going to do something? Possibly start sending out the orders?[/QUOTE]
I can't recall seeing that, they're still giving form letters out when mailed though stating their fulfillment timeframe is 8 weeks and to basically contact them after 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back