Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I should of played chicktionary when I had the chance....instead of playing flexicon...damn

now it'll take a bit longer for vista..

[quote name='Surferflames']I only find flexicon easier now because many of the clues are re-used.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what happened with me. Once you play 50 or so times you get an idea of the word bank they use and its fairly easy to figure out which word goes where.

no offense, they can validate my ass. I can do a chix in 20 seconds by hand using the anagram website, it's called knowing how to type. and the same w/flexicon, I can do about 900 pts an hour since they use "era" and "urn" and "ash" over and over again.

if they were smart they would just pull an espn and say that OOPS all the records after a certain date were deleted and apologize, give everyone who signs up a new account 1500 free points for like the next week and call it a day.

Wow these new caps stink.
And this is why you don't cheat a company, because they'll turn around and adjust things.
New cap on Crosswire is like 1900.

[quote name='xmunitalp']I hope you guys don't recieve anything, and I was reading on my MSDN forums and etc that they ae going to Validate the points manually for the Vista prizes and etc.

Go 1000 points in 1 hour? Go figure.[/quote]

Incentive Logic doesn't post on MSDN forums nor does Live Search Marketing Those are only for developmental discussions.

And no, your MSDN licence doesn't get you 1/3 off Zunes and Xbox 360s. No matter which one you have.

[quote name='xmunitalp']People who are using macros shouldn't receive anything. The whole purpose of this project is to use ad reveue to contribute to the fondation of free stuff.[/quote]

all my macros perform the search...so the whole purpose is still in place

if they capped it at 1000 total then people wouldn't be able to get any big ticket prizes, and they might as well just take the site down. It has to be per day or some other time limit.

As long as the Flexicon max is over 6k, who cares? do it legit and get your vistas.

I like how he said "I was reading on MY MSDN FORUMS"

special

Its not per day, its overall (currently).
1000 for chicktionary, and ~1920 for Crosswire.
Seems like those were the old caps, so they disabled the new puzzles likely.

Well, they weren't removed previously when the caps were just short of 19k, or below. I don't see why they'd do it now though.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, they weren't removed previously when the caps were just short of 19k, or below. I don't see why they'd do it now though.[/quote]

Exactly, they just gonna add more puzzles to other games slowly. They did see so they basically stop orders without taking the prize down. New Vista orders are gonna go down by like 90%.

And CMaher, am pretty sure they don't have private MSDN forums, even if they do they aren't talking about Club Live Search. And am done

[quote name='Postman']

And CMaher, am pretty sure they don't have private MSDN forums, even if they do they aren't talking about Club Live Search. And am done[/quote]

yeah, i was being sarcastic to the guy who was acting like he was special because he read HIS msdn forums.

again, no point in taking puzzles away though unless you actually want to help the macro-ers. people using the slow crosswire cheat will benefit from this. someone will come out with a slow chickbot that doesn't do 7k in 10 min or whatever, but looks like joe enduser typing away at 10 clicks per minute. It will take them 6 hrs to get 4k points, but they will still do it.

Again, i'm still ticked because I should have legit copies of vista coming that were ordered around 6/24 and I still have no shipping email to show for it because of all the people cheating, and M$'s suckass logistics

It won't take them 6 hrs to get 4k points, I don't blame them for a cap on those two games until they can adjust the games because of the cheaters, however if they aren't working on another fix .. then they shouldn't have put the caps in since its just gonna hurt the real players because the cheaters already did them.

ok, so 2920 in 4 hours, while the rest of us play legit for the same total and MS won't know the difference.

I just would like to know how many if any of the people that got 28k this week (on the leaderboards) are legit. I got 12k in about 2 days and wanted to kill someone after. Their brains must have turned to swiss cheese by now if they are legit.

[quote name='CMaher']ok, so 2920 in 4 hours, while the rest of us play legit for the same total and MS won't know the difference.

I just would like to know how many if any of the people that got 28k this week (on the leaderboards) are legit. I got 12k in about 2 days and wanted to kill someone after. Their brains must have turned to swiss cheese by now if they are legit.[/quote]

I'd say they got 11k from the two macros, and the rest might have been legit I guess.

But, atleast something was done about the macros, people cant get Vista within 1 hour now. Now once they catch up, shipping wont take so long because of the 2 bajillion people that have ordered Vista 5+ times last/this week.

you'd think that, but unless I'm completely trusting, most people weren't using macros around 6/24 and they were still (and still are) backlogged from that date. It's not 2 wks and 100000 vista orders later and no one has posted that they have received much of anything from MS

we should start a thread where you post what you ordered, when, and when (if) you got it.

well..these caps suck..im officially done until the caps go back up (if they ever do)...

i got a few things though:

Kameo
Arcade Unplugged
Vista
2 Controllers
2 Headsets
and the digital earphones

[quote name='CMaher']you'd think that, but unless I'm completely trusting, most people weren't using macros around 6/24 and they were still (and still are) backlogged from that date. It's not 2 wks and 100000 vista orders later and no one has posted that they have received much of anything from MS

we should start a thread where you post what you ordered, when, and when (if) you got it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thats the thing .. I'd hate to see how backordered all this rampant cheating made things. They're backordered from the 20th on Vista and I doubt there was much cheating going on then, however there has been tons lately, which would really cause them to be backordered .. hopefully someone has common sense to atleast look into all the orders, perhaps thats whats taking so long.

Alright, what's the Flexicon cap now? It better be 9K+ or else fuck this.

EDIT = Well, 20K could be still feasable...anyone have Clink/Elvis Lives/other unpopular game answers/screenshots?

I'd assume Flexon was left untouched as it isn't being cheated (as much?) like Chicktionary + Crosswire. The actual cap would be near 22k if Cross+Chick was only two touched.

how can you guys even play flexicon? I can't even do the first puzzle even with oneacross.com because that doesn't give me the right answers.

[quote name='Kayden']Why aren't you buying a zune yet Postman?[/quote]
Nah, I already bought 2, last one cost me $30. There not worth the 20,000 points BTW. The only thing I like about them is the headphones. There more durable than Ipod headphones. I have went through about 10 pairs of ipod headphones and the zune's have last longer than all of them. I lost a nano, and the first zune was stollen.

Those laptops bags aren't worth 5,000 either. Microsoft sent me 2 for testing and there very standard expect for the WML Logo.

So then you just want to be on the leaderboard? :lol:

[quote name='Postman']Nah, I already bought 2, last one cost me $30. There not worth the 20,000 points BTW. The only thing I like about them is the headphones. There more durable than Ipod headphones. I have went through about 10 pairs of ipod headphones and the zune's have last longer than all of them. I lost a nano, and the first zune was stollen.

Those laptops bags aren't worth 5,000 either. Microsoft sent me 2 for testing and there very standard expect for the WML Logo.[/quote]

So no one has been getting vista confirmations huh?

There is really no need for macros...I'm kinda glad that they capped points and the old thread was deleted. If I can get 24k in 5 days with no macros, then there is probably no need for macros. You can still get stuff.

Anyways, since so many boards that have talk of live search club are infested with people using macros and bots like it's no big deal (gamefaqs...that board makes me sick) I was thinking about setting up a site with a forum for live search club talk, with absolutely no macro talk or bot talk at all.

Anyone interested?

Yeah, I got the Vista confirmation yesterday, right after ordering it. Same with the 360 controller. 8/29 I think.

what should i tell my parents when the package arrives, i m over the age on the tos but a random package showing up will make my parents think how i got it. when i got the syphon filter i said it was a psu promo.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']what should i tell my parents when the package arrives, i m over the age on the tos but a random package showing up will make my parents think how i got it. when i got the syphon filter i said it was a psu promo.[/quote]
Why dont you just tell them the truth?

Anyone here maxed out seekado? It's takes FOREVER to finish one game of that...anyone have tips? I've never been really good with word searches.

I finally played elvis lives yesterday. It was actually kind of fun. Too bad it's only 4 points per game.

[quote name='quadomatic']Anyone here maxed out seekado? It's takes FOREVER to finish one game of that...anyone have tips? I've never been really good with word searches.

I finally played elvis lives yesterday. It was actually kind of fun. Too bad it's only 4 points per game.[/quote]

All Seekado answers at anagramssolved.com. Elvis Lives was the funest game for me after Clink.

I fail to see how people using macros/bots are cheaters.

In other news, received Zoo Tycoon and Flight Sim today (As in got the package).

:whistle2:k On a national holiday? Suspect.

[quote name='Logiedan']I fail to see how people using macros/bots are cheaters.

In other news, received Zoo Tycoon and Flight Sim today (As in got the package).[/quote]

Where is it against their terms?
And sorry meant I got it yesterday.
Ordered them both.. Uh... *checks* The 26th of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back