Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']So that means I'll be getting my controller before August?

It's $399.99 retail. I'm looking to sell it for at least $300..[/quote] Maybe if you find a store or someone willing to buy it.

[quote name='nikelecious91']
It's $399.99 retail. I'm looking to sell it for at least $300..[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that, maximum I've seen on eBay is $250 .. probably would get about that on craigslist if you found someone to avoid fees.

[quote name='Foladar']Good luck with that, maximum I've seen on eBay is $250 .. probably would get about that on craigslist if you found someone to avoid fees.[/quote]
How about selling at a local computer store? Not a big one like bestbuy, small local ones.

[quote name='nikelecious91']How about selling at a local computer store? Not a big one like bestbuy, small local ones.[/QUOTE]
Its possible, but they buy them in a batch more than likely so they wouldn't pay retail prices either.

[quote name='Foladar']Its possible, but they buy them in a batch more than likely so they wouldn't pay retail prices either.[/quote] $150 is good enough for me lol. Everyone else wants at least $200. It doesn't really matter to me because it's free anyways.

Yes, the previous thread degenerated into a "Microsoft's legal dept. pays us a visit" mess.

Keep the commentary about cheating out of the thread.

Finally got my 6k points for Vista. Alas actually redeeming them may be another struggle altogether. I'm able to enter my address information, but the confirmation screen refuses to load.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']$150 is good enough for me lol. Everyone else wants at least $200. It doesn't really matter to me because it's free anyways.[/quote]

Yeah the only reason is I want a Wii and help pay the bills. So if I can sell them for $250 (my goal) then $500, half for my Wii half for my house bills.

Yeah I'm getting one copy for myself for useage. and one copy for a friend as a birthday gift.

I might shoot for a 360 controller to use with my PC, but that's all. then I'm done.

So how many people actually got e-mails that confirm shipping? I think that they are not really sending those out or something because I have only gotten the e-mail that says that they have confirmed my order.

[quote name='TwistedBishop']So someone has actually received a copy of Vista already?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I even posted a picture of what I got in the old thread. That was the one I ordered 6/18 though.

Of the 4 I ordered since I dont expect to be shipped for a couple weeks, if not their estimated ship date of August:|

Free is good though.

I think people need to chill out and stop thinking they wont get their prize.

1. If you didn't cheat, you'll get it, chill out.
2. The estimated ship date is the end of August, don't e-mail them asking about it until then, I'm sure they're getting annoyed as hell.
3. Don't expect to get it until the end of August, it is free afterall...

If anyone who's getting Vista to sell and might want to trade instead, please check my list.

Getting a Macbook Pro later this year and could use Vista for it.

i may just get a bunch of controller/usb things, and trade them in at gamestop, anyone give me an educated estimate of how much i would get for 1 controller, and 1 usb adapter...i want that halo 3 zune!!! and will the headset that looks like the 360 work on cell phones or home phones? or just computer?

[quote name='Johnny Postman']If anyone who's getting Vista to sell and might want to trade instead, please check my list.

Getting a Macbook Pro later this year and could use Vista for it.[/quote]

i am, i'll hit u up if i see anything i like

how long did it take u guys to get 20k pts assuming no one cheated :p
lol im at... 1,115 kinda gettin lazy Aahhhhh i wish i didnt have class lol

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Did you receive it? Or did you just order it?

And when (if it is the former) did you order it?[/QUOTE]

7/3/2007 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultima... 6,000
6/29/2007 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultima... 6,000

Due to how easy it to now get points, pretty much everything is out-stock and on back order. In the e-mail they said they expect shipments to start going out this friday.

I would love if they switched and gave those people who keep ordering like 5+ vistas to givng them a download link and cd key. It would definately keep things moving much faster. But would be bad for those people who did it through hard work.

By now they probably have 1Mil+ Vista orders to fill. That August shipdate is becoming more of a reality because Incenctive Logic isn't a factory.

Yeah, mostly everything except tshirts, thumb drives, and Zoo Tycoon? seems to be on backorder .. good to hear a Friday possibility, though ..

[quote name='Postman']Due to how easy it to now get points, pretty much everything is out-stock and on back order. In the e-mail they said they expect shipments to start going out this friday.

I would love if they switched and gave those people who keep ordering like 5+ vistas to givng them a download link and cd key. It would definately keep things moving much faster. But would be bad for those people who did it through hard work.

By now they probably have 1Mil+ Vista orders to fill. That August shipdate is becoming more of a reality because Incenctive Logic isn't a factory.[/quote] Like you. :applause: Man, it's still telling me that I've finished all the seekadoo games when I haven't even played one of them.

There is a "flexicon helper" which isn't a macro, it just basically allows you to press enter to check your answers... so you don't have to keep moving the mouse. you can stick to the keyboard the whole time.

if talking about this file isn't allowed, please delete my post, sorry.

all[quote name='iph03n1xi']Ordered Zoo Tycoon two days ago, just for the heck of it :D

No shipping email yet.[/quote]Same here, but I actually wanted it. :p And ordered 3 other things, nothing but a confirmation email yet.

[quote name='Kayden']Postman is an animal... #3 supposedly legit. @_@[/quote]
I am missing about 900 points from puzzle addition, and some very frustrating puzzles in seekado.

And no, am not legit I have used a "helper" in crosswire. No point in me denieing* it

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, mostly everything except tshirts, thumb drives, and Zoo Tycoon? seems to be on backorder .. good to hear a Friday possibility, though ..[/quote]

The Zune, at least as of this morning, said In Stock. Hopefully that ships out quick...

So am i allowed to post a link to another site where we're allowed to talk about macros, for those that want that kind of discussion?...

not that i'm into macros or anything, i got mine legit... but i know other people wnat that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back