Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CorneliousJD']So am i allowed to post a link to another site where we're allowed to talk about macros, for those that want that kind of discussion?...

not that i'm into macros or anything, i got mine legit... but i know other people wnat that kind of thing.[/QUOTE]
I don't think you can post it. But you can PM me it...

[quote name='shinryuu']Yeah me too but with PGR3. My order wasn't processed and it took my tickets with it. =([/quote]
Just got my tickets back. Lol I dont think I want PGR3 anymore.

[quote name='Phanatic']The Zune, at least as of this morning, said In Stock. Hopefully that ships out quick...[/quote]

How did you check if something is in stock?

2 copys of vista, 1 for myself, 1 for a friend, and a 360 controller...

already got 2 copys of vista, working on the controller.
then i'm done.

[quote name='CorneliousJD']I emailed about office, they said it wont be coming back i guess...[/quote]

did they give you a firm response among those lines? what'd they say?

[quote name='dt_']did they give you a firm response among those lines? what'd they say?[/quote]

the email said this, exactly

[quote name='EMAIL FROM CLUB LIVE']We apologize for any inconvenience that changes to our award Folios have been to you. It appears that the item you are inquiring about is no longer available in our rewards selection.
All updates are made by the program director and are based on availability, demand and pricing. Previously available items that are not visible may no longer be ordered. [/quote]

Anyone else having problems with Chicktionary? A little bit ago it says the server was down, now it's saying I completed all the puzzles when clearly I haven't since I only have 2500 points from the game and people have 7000...

I'd be wary of cheating now...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Anyone else having problems with Chicktionary? A little bit ago it says the server was down, now it's saying I completed all the puzzles when clearly I haven't since I only have 2500 points from the game and people have 7000...[/quote]

I think MS is doing something about the macroers now.

Both Crosswire and Chicktionary, both of which were repeatedly macroed, have been taken down.

hmm

hopefully they'll just change Chicktionary so that you have to use the keyboard to do it or something. Cause that thing is easy points

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I think MS is doing something about the macroers now.

Both Crosswire and Chicktionary, both of which were repeatedly macroed, have been taken down.[/QUOTE]
You sure about that I just went in and they are both working just fine.

15,666 hoping to have the Zune by Friday.

[quote name='M1C13']You sure about that I just went in and they are both working just fine.

15,666 hoping to have the Zune by Friday.[/quote]

I don't know. They weren't working earlier, but I don't know about now.

*runs off to check*

[quote name='zellers94']anyone have an answer to my question?[/quote]

About $20-$30. Somewhere around there. They really rip you off on trades. Your better off selling them on ebay. Unless you want store credit.

damn....i kinda figured the 7000 for chicktionary wouldnt last.....anywho....there is no way for them to disable macros...macros are basically automated keystrokes and mouse clicks..no way to block that

[quote name='Malik112099']damn....i kinda figured the 7000 for chicktionary wouldnt last.....anywho....there is no way for them to disable macros...macros are basically automated keystrokes and mouse clicks..no way to block that[/quote]

Yes but they can resize/rearrange the buttons or the layout to throw off macros and make them no longer function.

I ordered 2 controllers and 1 Vista, got emails and order info for 1 controller and Vista, no shipping info on either yet. I may have to play some more and snag me PGR3 or Kameo for my new 360.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='Chitown021']Yes but they can resize/rearrange the buttons or the layout to throw off macros and make them no longer function.[/quote]

unless each game resizes differently (which i doubt microsoft would do) you can just make a new macro for the resized game.......and so far they havent resized or done anything to get the macros to stop working (cause the old ones still work)

Yay! So far I've ordered (in, well, order):

-Controller
-Vista
-Kameo
-Arcade Unplugged

I want to go for the Zune, but WOW is that a lot of tickets.

To disable macros, they could have it so every so odd amount of games, you have to input a code or something like Netwinner.

I ordered Vista on 7/1, still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.

Just curious, how many tickets did Microsoft Office cost before it sold out/was taken down? And which version was it?

[quote name='badramen']To disable macros, they could have it so every so odd amount of games, you have to input a code or something like Netwinner.[/quote]

Macros designed to get the code typed in?

A Crosswire macro was able to detect when the middle 20-ticket box thing appeared to click it, so it could probably detect the code thing.

[quote name='Engel']I ordered Vista on 7/1, still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.

Just curious, how many tickets did Microsoft Office cost before it sold out/was taken down? And which version was it?[/quote]
I don't know myself, but I heard it was 9000 for Office 07 Ultimate. Supposedly it was the Academic version.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Macros designed to get the code typed in?

A Crosswire macro was able to detect when the middle 20-ticket box thing appeared to click it, so it could probably detect the code thing.[/quote]

Maybe if it was like the randomized image code similar to the ones when you sign up for an email address.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936830
I just wanted to tell you guys that you can connect the microsoft ear piece to the 360.[/quote]
Sorry but if you read it its about how you can connect a controller to your computer, which is cool, but if you just get a controller it comes with the same 360 wireless reciever thats let you do the same thing. I have recieved the ear piece and you cant connect them. I was bummed so i hope you didnt order it already.

[quote name='RESmonkey']WTF? Chick cap is 2500 now, not 7000? Those filthy...[/quote]

Actually, it's 1000 now.:lol:

I think that if you don't confirm your email address before you order prizes (they send you an email usually after you set up your account welcoming you, and then a few hours later they ask you to confirm the addy) then you won't get a conf email when you redeem a prize...or the servers are slammed with everyone scamming vistas.

the cap is worthless. people macroing will continue to do so, and it just limits the amount of time that people who play legit have to do so. Example, I can't play tomorrow during the day at all for my 1000 points, and have to work on Thursday. Joe Macro can just fire up his cheats every night at 11pm and go to bed, waking up with a 1000 points that legit players can't do. I can't parse out my day to have the time to play 50 games of Chix daily to keep up.

If MS would fix their shit it would be nice. I'm sick of using the damn mouse in flexicon.

I'm also sick of the double letter BS during Chix, and it would be NICE if the backspace key was consistent in that game. Sometimes it takes me back one letter, sometimes 3, sometimes all the way.

oh, and this stupid elvis game can eat me...I ordered two legit copies of vista on 6/24 and 6/25 (didn't sleep much!) and have no shipping emails yet. Come on. ~2wks and nothing? This site is a scam and we are all going to get boxes with pictures of Gates giving us the finger.

Taking way too long!

I don't care about Vista since I hold over 20 legal licenses due to my MSDN subcriptions, Action pak, Etc. I got 1/3 off Microsoft producs including 360's and Zunes. I work 40 hrs a week and coming home to work for stuff I can get at a cheap cost.

I hope you guys don't recieve anything, and I was reading on my MSDN forums and etc that they ae going to Validate the points manually for the Vista prizes and etc.

Go 1000 points in 1 hour? Go figure.

[quote name='xmunitalp']I hope you guys don't recieve anything, and I was reading on my MSDN forums and etc that they ae going to Validate the points manually for the Vista prizes and etc.

Go 1000 points in 1 hour? Go figure.[/quote]

That's very nice >.>

Just because you can get free Vistas and cheap stuff doesn't mean you should ruin it for those that don't have a job / can't afford $300 stuff / worked hard for the tickets.

I think all MS wants from this are the searches, imo.

People who are using macros shouldn't receive anything. The whole purpose of this project is to use ad reveue to contribute to the fondation of free stuff.

Is it just me, or have the flexicon puzzles gotten easier? I remember when I first joined something like a month ago, it took me like 1/2 an hour for the 25 points, to which I was like "yeah this game can eat me" considering I can type through chicktionary in under 2 minutes. Now I'm finishing a flexicon puzzle in about the same time, not even using any hints, just doing a search or two on some of the words I couldn't figure out right off the bat. Seekado also saddens me, as I really love word searches, even more so than crosswords, but w/o the wordlist I have no idea what I'm looking for. Obivously that'd make it way easier, it's just that I'm really used to having a wordlist.

[quote name='uagent']Is it just me, or have the flexicon puzzles gotten easier? I remember when I first joined something like a month ago, it took me like 1/2 an hour for the 25 points, to which I was like "yeah this game can eat me" considering I can type through chicktionary in under 2 minutes. Now I'm finishing a flexicon puzzle in about the same time, not even using any hints, just doing a search or two on some of the words I couldn't figure out right off the bat. Seekado also saddens me, as I really love word searches, even more so than crosswords, but w/o the wordlist I have no idea what I'm looking for. Obivously that'd make it way easier, it's just that I'm really used to having a wordlist.[/quote]

I only find flexicon easier now because many of the clues are re-used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back