Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as I care, I'm done with Club Live for a while. I've gotten these so far:
-3x Xbox 360 Controllers
-1500 ticket headset
-One t-shirt
-Kameo
-Project Gotham Racing

Yesterday someone got PGR3.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/999/dscn0004mk0.jpg

Another person got Kameo, XBL Arcade Unplugged, and PGR3, all on the same day. He said the ship date was July 2nd, and he had ordered Kameo and PGR3 on July 2nd. XBL Arcade Unplugged was ordered on the 29th of June.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9458/lscprizesox9.jpg

Another person also said they got XBL Arcade Unplugged.

I don't think it was nearly this consistent with people getting prizes all at the same time, even with just games. I really think we'll be seeing people receiving Vista Ultimates and Zunes really soon.

Argh, I just heard someone say they ordered 94 vistas...GRRRRR

[quote name='quadomatic']

Argh, I just heard someone say they ordered 94 vistas...GRRRRR[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they just kill all the orders from people who have multiple accounts. Either they do that or I have a feeling that they just wont send out any. I cant see them sending so many out to these people who abused it so much.

I almost hope they just scrap the whole program so all those numb nut fucks at Gamefaqs get nothing but 18 pages with threads saying "ITS NOT FARE! I ONLY CHEATED A LITTLE I SHOULD SUE BECUZ THEY DDNT BIVE ME PRZES! THEY STUPID!!! THEY WASTE MY SUMMR!~!!!~@!~@~@#@~#~"

fuck I hate them.

this is microsoft who just lost 1.15 BILLION (with a B) dollars in 360 repairs...100,000 copies of vista would cost them what? a million in production costs and MAYBE 50 million in sales?

In exchange for part of google's marketshare? Probably worth it to them.

:lol: fuckin A'

[quote name='kaw']It does not work with a 360, but it PAIRS with a 360 controller for use on a PC. Try knowing the answer before speaking up Kayden.[/quote]

Project Gotham Racing 3 showed up yesterday via UPS, I placed the order on 6/30. Also, I never received a tracking number email.

I'm still waiting on two controllers that were placed a couple weeks ago.

Years. Now stop asking. You'll get it when you get it, IF you get it..

[quote name='iph03n1xi']Incentive Logic is in Phoenix, Arizona right?

How long would shipment from there to Washington take?[/quote]

[quote name='nikelecious91']theres no "per day" limit. theres a 7000 limit for chicktionary and over 9500 for flexicon right now.[/quote]

7,000 for chictionary??! damn

[quote name='RESmonkey']Anyone tolerate Clink? I think it's one of the better games...[/quote]

My favorite game.

Recieved Arcade Unplugged just 10 minutes ago. Ordered July 1st, Package says it shipped July 2nd. So, it took 5 days to get from Arizona to Southern Ohio. Delivered via Fedex, didnt have to sign anything. I didnt recieve a shipping email either.

And I just noticed the clock is wrong on my camera :p

Proof:

HPIM0439.jpg

[quote name='Foo228']7,000 for chictionary??! damn[/quote]

lol i posted that a while back when it WAS 7000....why quote something pages and pages back?

[quote name='nikelecious91']lol i posted that a while back when it WAS 7000....why quote something pages and pages back?[/quote]
Because anyone that started late can only get 1000 on Chicktionary right now. They haven't added new puzzles.

I was about to ask if anyone knew when they added new puzzles. Guess no one knows.

seekado is not that difficult, if you were able to get through 9k worth of flexicon puzzles, you should be fine. They always use the long diagonal stretches for words, same with the edges both horizontally and vertically. Find those then look for the big empty spaces, there are words in there. You should be able to do seekado's in about a minute or so.

I was just reading this thread and was getting bummed out because I haven't received anything yet and people who ordered their stuff after me already got theirs.
For the hell of it, I checked the front door and saw a package from Microsoft sitting on the front step. Flight Simulator X!!!

Funny thing is, I placed my order for the wireless controller the day before I ordered Flight Simulator. Maybe they are on back order but they said they were in stock. I also didn't receive any order or delivery conformation emails from Live Search Club. Just happy I got something for free though.

seems that the games are in low demand and therefore being shipped quickly. If anyone cares, the T-Shirts are beyond low quality material. The kind of stuff teabags are made of. That and for every company known to man I wear an XL, but the one I got in the mail today makes me look like Chris Farley is doing Fat Guy in a Little Coat routine.

FYI, its always going to stay In Stock if its listed in their "Folio" on that page .. it doesn't really mean it is, though.

[quote name='norkusa']I was just reading this thread and was getting bummed out because I haven't received anything yet and people who ordered their stuff after me already got theirs.
For the hell of it, I checked the front door and saw a package from Microsoft sitting on the front step. Flight Simulator X!!!

Funny thing is, I placed my order for the wireless controller the day before I ordered Flight Simulator. Maybe they are on back order but they said they were in stock. I also didn't receive any order or delivery conformation emails from Live Search Club. Just happy I got something for free though.[/quote]

When'd you order Flight Sim?

I ordered it on the 2nd and haven't gotten it yet >

[quote name='iph03n1xi']When'd they order the Zune?

Where do they live?[/QUOTE]

Don't know, don't know

Someone else got PGR3 today. They didn't get a confirmation email either.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Anyone want to take (new) Seekado screenshots, as well? We could trade or something.[/quote]

I think I have some I took on my own. They only name the answer though, not where it is on the puzzle. The folder is a mess though.

[quote name='quadomatic']Don't know, don't know

Someone else got PGR3 today. They didn't get a confirmation email either.[/quote]

Link to where the guy says he got a Zune?

[quote name='djbooba']Those are just pics of the Black Leather Case for a Zune[/QUOTE]
go to the gamefaqs link it shows the zune out of the case. He says he got a free 14 day trial of the zune download service, I can't wait to get mine.

I just want my Zune...

O, and, should I get the leather case? The Zune seems really big already, and the case looks ugly.

Also, is the plastic layer thing good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back