Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a step in the right direction, I still have all 20K+ of my legit points. Hopefully they've also been able to stop the botting and will restore the old limits and pricing as well.

Yep, I haven't lost any tickets here. Still can't play any new cross wires or chicktionarys though, I've maxed everything but Dingbats, Red Carpet and Elvis and I hate playing those.

As for multiple accounts per address, both my daughters are playing as well as me and they have their own accounts so hopefully that is still possible.

[quote name='CMaher']I see people complaining about their orders being grayed out. looks like they got some cheaters.[/quote]

My orders have always been grayed out (since 6-23 when i first ordered vista) and i've never cheated. Now i've never gotten any confirmation emails...that may have something to do with it.

My wife and I (mostly her) have been legitimately playing Chicktionary and Seekadoo for a while now. We only have 4100 points but they were hard earned so I'm really glad they survived.

[quote name='WarriorDyke']My orders have always been grayed out (since 6-23 when i first ordered vista) and i've never cheated. Now i've never gotten any confirmation emails...that may have something to do with it.[/quote]
Same here. I did get a confirmation email so I don't think that's related.

yeah, mine too, but what worries me is that I have 2 accounts. both ordered 2 vistas each on, both legit. My 1st account had the extra 34 tickets I had it in or whatever taken away, while the 2nd account that had an extra 61 tickets in it was left untouched.

I have a knot in my shoulder from playing for those 24k in points and if I don't get my orders because of some morons from gamefaqs i'm going to go down to my local best buy and setup a kiosk out front where I give away pirated copies of anything that MS makes from now until the end of days.

[quote name='CMaher']I see people complaining about their orders being grayed out. looks like they got some cheaters.[/quote]My orders that have already arrived are greyed out, so its no big thing.

[quote name='CMaher']ok scrubsy, but what about those that haven't shipped yet, and are gray?[/quote]I think they just picked gray as there font color, stop looking so deep into things. If they wont ship your order you will more then likely know by them deleting the order and/or your account.

have you ever dealt w/them before? they paint with broad brushstrokes rather than a fine pen. Paranoia = justified.

[quote name='CMaher']have you ever dealt w/them before? they paint with broad brushstrokes rather than a fine pen. Paranoia = justified.[/quote] A WINNER IS YOU!

I played legit and ordered vista a couple weeks ago.
Started a new account and played legit so I could get a zune. (Couldnt get enough points on 1 account)
Now both the left over points on my first account, and the 14,000 on my second account are gone.
Guess its due to the new change in ToS, but I still hope they come back :(
Its pretty gay, but if it was gonna be free, I cant really complain. Oh wells

[quote name='Scrubsy']I think they just picked gray as there font color, stop looking so deep into things. If they wont ship your order you will more then likely know by them deleting the order and/or your account.[/quote]

Yeah it's always been grey.

[quote name='nikelecious91']See what happens when you use bots/macros?[/quote]
Everybodys points are gone, not just people who cheated. If you have points, clear you cache and log back in, you'll have nothing just like the rest of us.

[quote name='life.exe']Everybodys points are gone, not just people who cheated. If you have points, clear you cache and log back in, you'll have nothing just like the rest of us.[/quote]

I see but when I log in, it leads me to the "create an account" page and I can't seem to get out of that..

[quote name='life.exe']Everybodys points are gone, not just people who cheated. If you have points, clear you cache and log back in, you'll have nothing just like the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Mine are still there.

Cleared everything on two different computers and my points are right there.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Not true. Mine are still there.

Cleared everything on two different computers and my points are right there.[/quote]

Well thats what everyone else is saying, multiple people from a couple different forums have said this. So if you do still have it, your one of the very few.

I still think it's a bug/temp thing. Otherwise why would the "total points earned" still be the correct number. Either way as long as I get my vista I'll be happy. If not, then I'll feel dumb for that all night flexicon marathon.

its pretty bad, when you put in hours to play legit and your points disappear, my lifetime shows but not my current,
and when I try to play chicktionary / flexicon I get "Communication Error" try again later .. pop up

Is there site going through Updates?

[quote name='Romis']its pretty bad, when you put in hours to play legit and your points disappear, my lifetime shows but not my current,
and when I try to play chicktionary / flexicon I get "Communication Error" try again later .. pop up

Is there site going through Updates?[/QUOTE]
maybe their just playing dead, until all the leet haxors get tired of humping a dead horse and move on to something else.

But they do say in their ToS that they can pretty much do whatever they want to so I guess they just did.

cochese, you can suck me raw for all I care. internet tough guy....o00o0o0ooh

the good news is they did it by IP address, so until people figure out how to mask their IP and still play club live, the cheaters will be screwed. The bad thing about that is if you have a roommate and are on a router you are screwed.

in the end MS got just what they wanted from the cheaters. lots of free hits on the search and no need to pay out prizes.

I personally think its just some internal issue, my account was cleaned, but a relative that uses the same computer was not.

[quote name='CMaher']
the good news is they did it by IP address, so until people figure out how to mask their IP and still play club live, the cheaters will be screwed.[/quote]

Where did this info come from, your ass? ;)

like I said, I had 2 accounts and both legit. one was nuked, the other was not. Until I start getting packages at my door I'm going to knock over displays of MS Office at every Best Buy I enter.

Check the leaderboards - all those people who were going nuts the other day way over the cap limits are slowly disappearing from the All-Time lists.

And yes, all my points are gone right now (31381). I did NOT use any bots, hacks or macros (heck, I'm still trying to even understand how the silly things work) - I just happen to be one of those annoying people who loves word/trivia games.

so they pulled elvis and red carpet?

oh and I called FedEx to see if anything was being shipped to my address. nope. So GG MICROSOFT!

would any pcs going through one central wirelessrouter show as a single ip
number

and combine that with multiple people sharing a pc

seems a bit hard to track

Yeah, I saw they removed their "new" game Elvis thing and Red Carpet .. lol
Plus, they also changed the prize "period":

Rewards will be delivered within approximately 12 weeks from the date redemption request is fully processed

crap. im still waiting for my controller. any idea how to find out if its even getting shipped? or has anyone gotten a tracking number or something like that?

I ordered my Zune on July 4th. Today I called FedEx and they said that there were no packages being shipped to my address. I'm not sure how reliable that info is and I may try calling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back