Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chitown021']Has anyone with a zeroed acount tried to go back in and earn pts? I just tried by completing a Flexicon puzzle but got 0 tickets. I did it using Firefox, I haven't tried it in IE.[/QUOTE]

I cant earn points either. Ive tried fire fox and ie. Im curious if those with zeroed accounts who have received prizes since then are able to earn points on those accounts or not.

[quote name='M1C13']depends if they cheated, it's kinda like that tootsie pop commercial if you ask the turtle you get one answer if you ask the owl you get another. It took me about 4 days but I cheated.[/QUOTE]

How about those who did it legit?

[quote name='opterasis']are all games worth 10 points upon completion? seems like it would take a very long time to get to 20k points[/quote]

No, Flexicon is worth 25, and Chicktionary and Crosswire are both worth 20.

[quote name='Access_Denied']No, Flexicon is worth 25, and Chicktionary and Crosswire are both worth 20.[/quote]

ah, okay. clink is just so damn easy lol

[quote name='opterasis']ah, okay. clink is just so damn easy lol[/quote]

Just search for the answers for the games. There's answers for Flexicon, Clink, and Crosswire. And anagrammer.com will give you chicktionary answers.

ive gotten the hang of flexicon, its cake now. Is there a puzzle per day limit?

even with the bonus tickets from searches with the toolbar, almost 1000 puzzles for the zune? thats kinda crazy.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']to get your prizes you need to sign the form, shit im not going to be home this week![/quote]

You do? My controller and Kameo were both left on my front porch.

So the tracking thing says my Arcade Unplugged left a location half an hour away from me at seven thirty this morning. Kameo did the same thing Saturday, so going by that model, it'll arrive late tonight.

It depends. Zunes must be signed. Controllers don't.

How I know? I didn't have to sign for the controller, and my Zune tracking thing says SIGNATURE REQUIRED.

Hey everyone...I also received some prizes today. I got Kameo, PGR3, XBL Arcade and a controller...all of which were ordered on July 8th. I got shipping emails for them last week. Anyway, they were all ordered from a zeroed account that I used LM with. So...I think the prizes are slowly starting to trickle in.

Stuff I got for free thanks to CAG:applause::
2 XBox 360 Common Controllers
3 XBox 360 Games: Kameo, PGR3, XBL Arcade

I had ordered a bunch of stuff from this service somewhere around the begining of July and never recieved a confirmation email. I did get one email from them saying the order for my first two items were successfully ordered. I personally will be suprized if anything comes but dont expect anything.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']

So the tracking thing says my Arcade Unplugged left a location half an hour away from me at seven thirty this morning. Kameo did the same thing Saturday, so going by that model, it'll arrive late tonight.[/quote]

Arrived at 6:30. Now to take it to Walmart/K-mart/etc etc. tommorrow and get something worth a crap.

[quote name='quadomatic']Still nothing...original deadline on thursday...[/quote]

Yep same here... I'm pretty sure I'm just going to be one of the shafted people.

Just got a copy of Vista (3rd) about an hour ago. It was shipped on 8/16, and I ordered it on 6/30 with an estimated ship date of 8/25.

What's odd is the first 2 Vistas I went insane doing flexicon puzzles for never shipped, even though I cashed in the points a week before I ordered this one.

Was your 3rd your final Vista? If so, they likely are just sending the last one out because I *think* it said something about one per address.

[quote name='chaobro']yup, today i finally recieved my controller which i was supposed to get on saturday if the driver wasnt so retarded.[/quote]
Be glad you got something.

I had my first 2 shipped to my home (they haven't shown) second 2 went to my gf's house, they showed up last week. This one (5th ordered) got to my buddy's house tonight.

I sent every prize I ordered to different addresses, 1 per house. Out of 10 Vistas, 10 Zunes, 6 Controllers and 20 Tshirts ordered, So far I have 3 vistas 0 controllers and 2 shirts to show for it.

[quote name='CMaher']I had my first 2 shipped to my home (they haven't shown) second 2 went to my gf's house, they showed up last week. This one (5th ordered) got to my buddy's house tonight.

I sent every prize I ordered to different addresses, 1 per house. Out of 10 Vistas, 10 Zunes, 6 Controllers and 20 Tshirts ordered, So far I have 3 vistas 0 controllers and 2 shirts to show for it.[/quote] You sketchy bastard =o, stealing all the prizes:lol:
Well anyway, did you have to sign for the vista? the form thing from fed-ex?Just wondering..because I'm not going to be at home for another 3 days. I know my controllers won't have to be signed and they were supposed to arrive yesterday, but i have no idea...

thing was left on the porch in the middle of a not so nice neighborhood. a friend of mine had fedex bend him over, they delivered it to the wrong side of town to a crackhouse or something and when they sent a driver to folow up on it, the owner of the house of course had no idea where it was.

Not sure how 2840 CR 62 looked like 114 Elm St, but apparently to be a fedex driver you need to be only slightly above a subway sandwich artist.

supposedly you have to sign for zunes which retail for like what? 200, and you don't for Vista that retails for 2x?

you won't have to sign for anything, but i wouldn't hold your breath that it'll be there when you get back!

after earning 1000+ points today, I dont think ill have any problem getting 2,000+ points a week easily. Hmmmm I could possibly cash out for a zune in under 10 days

[quote name='opterasis']after earning 1000+ points today, I dont think ill have any problem getting 2,000+ points a week easily. Hmmmm I could possibly cash out for a zune in under 10 days[/QUOTE]
except all games cap out, so gl.

have you been in a cave since june, without internet access? (some caves are wifi I know now)

max you used to be able to get from flexicon was 9k. good luck getting to the zune when you're playing elvis lives for 3 tickets a game!

[quote name='Access_Denied']Pfft. Like Ohio State is any better. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I like laughing at Ohio State, since I live in Florida and I'm a Gator fan, haha. I can't blame him though, and it all makes sense now that I think about it, OSU fans are still bitter from the Basketball and Football seasons.
(Fyi: I'm jus joshin with you! Lol, I wanted to say that, sorry, OSU still sucks though)

[quote name='Foladar']I like laughing at Ohio State, since I live in Florida and I'm a Gator fan, haha. I can't blame him though, and it all makes sense now that I think about it, OSU fans are still bitter from the Basketball and Football seasons.
(Fyi: I'm jus joshin with you! Lol, I wanted to say that, sorry, OSU still sucks though)[/quote]

y would they be bitter about basketball the cavs are the eastern confrence champions of 2007

[quote name='quadomatic']Still nothing...original deadline on thursday...[/quote]

Same for me. With the way my luck has been lately, I'd be pleasantly surprised to get any prizes at all.

[quote name='mykevermin']How about those who did it legit?[/quote]
Just as fast. The funny thing is that you're just as likely to be zero'd no matter what just for playing fast.

It took me about 2 and a half weeks of 8 hour shifts "playing" at about 10 minutes a game to get to 20k.

Woo! Got my controller yesterday. Well, it originally shipped on Saturday but nobody was there to sign for it and since they don't ship on Mondays the slip they left at the door said they'd come back Tuesday.

So I've got all my stuff ordered in July now. Vista and a controller. I'm happy. Yay.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Who does use IE? Anyway, I haven't been there in a while, but I don't think zeroed accounts can earn points.[/quote]
Ever since they started zeroing accounts, I have to use IE to play. Firefox no longer works, the games just give me 0 points when I finish them. IE works fine though. Took me days to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back