Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CMaher']i'm still waiting for my 10 :)[/quote]

yanno there's a notice on the site now that says "LIMIT ONE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRIZE PER ADDRESS" so I seriously doubt you are going to get 10.

[quote name='WarriorDyke']yanno there's a notice on the site now that says "LIMIT ONE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRIZE PER ADDRESS" so I seriously doubt you are going to get 10.[/quote]

Some $$$$$$s got 4 controllers. That's hardware, I'm pretty sure.

[quote name='WarriorDyke']yanno there's a notice on the site now that says "LIMIT ONE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRIZE PER ADDRESS" so I seriously doubt you are going to get 10.[/quote]

You used to be able to order 5 of an item at once. I'd think the 1per stipulation would be on new orders. ...But then nothing about this fucking promotion makes sense.

Yeah...I agree...They added that line later on so hopefully it should only affect newer orders. I did received 2 controllers (the first one at the end of June and the second one came in last week) but then again who knows...

[quote name='Mitwang']And, yeah, I'm just about ready to give up on my late june orders. Damnit[/quote]

Same here. I've pretty much given up on my July 1st order.

[quote name='Kayden']You used to be able to order 5 of an item at once. I'd think the 1per stipulation would be on new orders. ...But then nothing about this fucking promotion makes sense.[/quote]

Have you gotten anything, yet?

[quote name='CMaher']out of 10 vistas and 10 zunes I have 3 vistas to show for it.

3/20...typical microsoft.[/quote]
I can't believe you ordered that much. 10 zunes... wow.

Sweet...I guess I got that leather case along with my Zune, which means more money for me!

I'm just content with the fact that I screwed MS over. :)

[quote name='CMaher']out of 10 vistas and 10 zunes I have 3 vistas to show for it.

Jeez, its the people like you that order that many high priced items that added to the shipping problems...:cry: I ordered a Vista a week before everyone stopped receiving items and haven't gotten it yet. I doubt I'll get it. Oh well, the only thing I got was the Arcade Games Unplugged. It's something...:drool:

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Jeez, its the people like you that order that many high priced items that added to the shipping problems...:cry: I ordered a Vista a week before everyone stopped receiving items and haven't gotten it yet. I doubt I'll get it. Oh well, the only thing I got was the Arcade Games Unplugged. It's something...:drool:[/QUOTE]

Yea...I ordered my 1st Vista (of 4, same account, all legit) on June 28th. My deadline was the 23rd, and I still haven't seen anything. Nothing comes today or Monday though...so I won't even get to start looking again till Tuesday :(

again, I ordered 4 Vistas legit before anything bad even started going down, and I only got 3, so cry me a river. You gotta grab the bull by the balls in this world, strike while the iron is hot, and quote all the best cliches.

Yeah, how dare they cheat you. :roll:

[quote name='RESmonkey']Have you gotten anything, yet?[/quote]
Not a fucking thing. -_- Even if shit was stolen off my doorstep, I had my other account ship to work. Nothing to show for either.

[quote name='CMaher']they did cheat me. until I get the first 4 vistas I ordered, they fuct me over.[/quote]

considreing that you probably didnt actually play the games yourself you dont deserve shit .... im in the same boat and i dont deserve a thing

How much time do you seriously have on your hands? There is no way you earned them legit.

[quote name='gundamxzero']How much time do you seriously have on your hands? There is no way you earned them legit.[/quote]

I agree..unless you played nonstop with like 20 accounts.

[quote name='Malik112099']considreing that you probably didnt actually play the games yourself you dont deserve shit .... im in the same boat and i dont deserve a thing[/quote]
Did you not just read his post saying that the first 4 were legit? It was only like 3 posts back... geez.

Sent an email regarding my only order a Vista ordered on July 2nd, expecting automated response.

Will complain to Microsoft after I get that auto email.

yeah, the thing is, I doubt there are 5 people total on these forums that didn't use some form of a cheat to play these games, so get off your high horses.

anagramsolver.com or whatever the hell it was, or the thing in firefox that stopped you from searching when you were playing and had the answers for you.

NONE of that was what M$ intended for people to have at the ready while playing the games. Just because you used the keyboard and typed the answers in rather than letting a hackro move your mouse and click doesn't make you any more deserving or able to bitch and moan.

suck my balls

DAMN! I thought maybe I was getting a shipping e-mail but instead got an e-mail saying they're "looking into the status of my order" and my "patience is appreciated".

I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago asking what was up. They responded with the the generic "If points weren't deducted the prize wasn't ordered" BS message. I sent a message back saying that the prize was ordered and points were subtracted per the account status page. Now two weeks later they're "looking into it"...

[quote name='CMaher']yeah, the thing is, I doubt there are 5 people total on these forums that didn't use some form of a cheat to play these games, so get off your high horses.

anagramsolver.com or whatever the hell it was, or the thing in firefox that stopped you from searching when you were playing and had the answers for you.

NONE of that was what M$ intended for people to have at the ready while playing the games. Just because you used the keyboard and typed the answers in rather than letting a hackro move your mouse and click doesn't make you any more deserving or able to bitch and moan.

suck my balls[/quote]

All im saying is dont be butthurt when you already got more than you probably should have, people expect way to much out of this. If I get something great, but im not gonna be upset if I dont.

I'm really not that upset I haven't gotten anything, yet, but I'm more surprised that the shipping dates aren't accurate and the distribution is all wacky. When a guy is getting 4/10 Vistas, that means they decided to not ship everything.
I don't care about the legitimacy of earning it, but it's like they spin a wheel every time an item is available and that person gets it, as opposed to being, you know, first-ordered-first-served.

Maybe CMaher was the only smart one. He knew that everyone as MS is an untrusworthy asshole, so he ordered 10 of everything know that MS would only ship out 2 or 3 of them. I should have done that. Kudos to you. :applause:

I am happy with the 3 I got. Very much so. But it begs the question, why only 3 Vistas? Why are none of you getting anything?

If they wanted to shut down the whole program because of mass cheating, so be it. But why send out some but not to others? Are these kids who memory hacked really getting zunes? If so, why? Why not me? WHY NOT YOU?!

There may be supply chain issues. But I agree that it's not right that some legit players aren't getting their stuff while those who cheated do.

This has probably been posted already but can someone tell me what Incentive Logic's email is? I would like to ask them about my june 29th Vista order. I'm not too hopeful but its worth a shot.

[quote name='Sockey']This has probably been posted already but can someone tell me what Incentive Logic's email is? I would like to ask them about my june 29th Vista order. I'm not too hopeful but its worth a shot.[/quote]

It's in the first post. Don't expect too much, I sent them a letter yesterday containing this:

Where the fcuk is my Zune that I played for? Just because everyone else cheated doesn't mean I shouldn't get the prize I rightfully earned. And don't give me some generic ass response, assholes.

Here's what I got:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

Now, I know there's no bot talk, but I'm creating a new bot. One that will send them massive amount of e-mails. I'll run it while I'm sleeping and while I'm at school. If quite a few of us use it, we could really piss them off. :D

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's in the first post. Don't expect too much, I sent them a letter yesterday containing this:

Where the fcuk is my Zune that I played for? Just because everyone else cheated doesn't mean I shouldn't get the prize I rightfully earned. And don't give me some generic ass response, assholes.

Here's what I got:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

[email protected]

Now, I know there's no bot talk, but I'm creating a new bot. One that will send them massive amount of e-mails. I'll run it while I'm sleeping and while I'm at school. If quite a few of us use it, we could really piss them off. :D
[/QUOTE]

And that will accomplish...

[quote name='quadomatic']And that will accomplish...[/quote]

[quote name='Access_Denied']we could really piss them off.[/quote]

:applause: BTW- download iMacros for Firefox. I've already sent 50 emails, and it only took about 1 minute.

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's in the first post. Don't expect too much, I sent them a letter yesterday containing this:

Here's what I got:

Sincerely,

[email protected]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I sent them a polite email asking about my order. Don't think I'll get anything out of it but it doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: No need to spam them. If people start doing that they will never get around to replying to REAL emails (not that they were before...).

[quote name='CMaher']yeah, the thing is, I doubt there are 5 people total on these forums that didn't use some form of a cheat to play these games, so get off your high horses.[/quote]

As one of those five people, I'm kinda bummed that I don't have my Vista yet.

And I'm scared of riding horsies.

I can only imagine how much worse this thread would have been WITHOUT cheating.
Granted, there would have been less orders, but at the same time, it seems like a small fraction is only getting filled ANYWAY.

[quote name='Access_Denied']...we could really piss them off.[/quote] Isn't that what started the whole thing with accounts being zeroed and prizes being withheld, in the first place?

Received the standard "risks" email when I inquired about my order, I made sure my question couldn't be answered by that email but they went ahead and sent it anyway, replied politely that I want a real answer not the standard crap they send everyone. Also said I would be filing complaints with Microsoft if I don't get a real answer. Who knows might work.

[quote name='Sockey']Thanks, I sent them a polite email asking about my order. Don't think I'll get anything out of it but it doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: No need to spam them. If people start doing that they will never get around to replying to REAL emails (not that they were before...).[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a bot that responds to the e-mail. But we'll, see. If I get a reply for all of the spam email I send, then we know it's a bot.

got this today....dont know what account it came from or if it got zeroed or when i ordered it...
dsc00051zn1.jpg

Well there it is.... I was picked as one of the few, the chosen, the fucked!

Here's the e-mail I got:

Dear Live Search Club Participant:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. Your order has been cancelled. I have forwarded your issue onto technical support and upon review of your account, it appears that a number of the games played we feel meet our criteria of unfair game play and violates our terms and conditions.

The Live Search Club screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activity violate the terms of use of our service. When a user account has triggered these criteria, the Live Search Club cancels any prize orders and discontinues ticket accruals for the account.

The Club Live Search team is committed to providing a positive experience for millions of users that are enjoying these games.

Best Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

I guess I don't have to wonder anymore whether I will get my one damn copy of Vista I ordered! The thing that pisses me off is that I ordered one thing total and get nothing. Others cheated their asses off and have gotten multiple prizes.

Well congrats to all of you that got your stuff especially those that got Vista and Zunes. Don't hate the player, hate the game....

I ordered one Vista on July 1st
My account was zeroed

Motherfuckers. My Vista was PURE LEGIT. Back in the older forum, when we all discussed the best way to play, what are some common answers, etc.

What the FAWQ.

[quote name='XcHero']was this a response?[/quote]

Yes it was. I sent an e-mail asking where my prize was. They sent the generic "if the points weren't subtracted the prize wasn't ordered..." canned e-mail. I pushed it farther saying points were deducted and the prize was ordered as evident by looking at the MY ACCOUNT page. They then asked me for any tracking or confirmation info. I sent them back what info I had (never received either a confirmation or tracking e-mail). Two weeks later (yesterday) I got an e-mail saying they were looking into my account and then today I got the above posted "e-mail of death".:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back