Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered on July 2nd and haven't received any additional emails...yet. My account wasn't zeroed, though. The estimated shipping date was August 26th, so I guess I'll know soon enough.

[quote name='Malik112099']got this today....dont know what account it came from or if it got zeroed or when i ordered it...
dsc00051zn1.jpg
[/quote]

Cool, too bad they aren't worth shit. But it was free, so who's complaining? Anyway, hope I get some more prizes. I really want a Zune to use, I don't have an MP3 player, and I'm poor.

I got my LifeChat Headset today. I ordered it on July 23, with 100% legit play (I never botted anything or used any sorts of cheats.) I genuinely enjoy doing crossword puzzles.

Here's hoping that my Xbox 360 controller comes in soon!

(Also strangely enough there was nothing in the box besides the headset. No Live Search Club insert, no packing slip, no zeroed out invoice, just the headset.)

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']I got my LifeChat Headset today. I ordered it on July 23, with 100% legit play (I never botted anything or used any sorts of cheats.) I genuinely enjoy doing crossword puzzles.

Here's hoping that my Xbox 360 controller comes in soon!

(Also strangely enough there was nothing in the box besides the headset. No Live Search Club insert, no packing slip, no zeroed out invoice, just the headset.)[/quote]

July 23? I've got shit from June I still haven't recieved. :cry:

I guess my stuff was cancelled.
I have two controllers I ordered on June 25th and three more in mid-July.
So unless it's taking so long because they plan on putting them all into the same box I'm not getting anything.

[quote name='Kass9191']I guess my stuff was cancelled.
I have two controllers I ordered on June 25th and three more in mid-July.
So unless it's taking so long because they plan on putting them all into the same box I'm not getting anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I mean my account was zeroed so I didn't really expect anything although since others have gotten stuff it kinda sucks.

They only added a few new Chicktionary and CrossWire puzzles. After playing a few times I got the you have completed all the puzzles available at this time message.

You play the games and can basically get anything on their prize umm list I guess or prize boxes whatever you wanna call them

You just pick it out and hopefully they will send it to you in a couple of months.

[quote name='Cdradio']You play the games and can basically get anything on their prize umm list I guess or prize boxes whatever you wanna call them

You just pick it out and hopefully they will send it to you in a couple of months.[/quote]
months? wow thats long. is it worht it?

Woo! I love Chicktionary. I was bummed that I'd missed out when the cap was higher, at least now I'll be able to get a few more out of it...

... not that there's any prizes left that I want to get at the moment anyway.

Well, after another week past my deadline for Vista Ultimate, and I still haven't gotten anything...

SIGH...I was really hoping to get this Vista Ultimate.

I wonder if I'll ever get it...?

Apparently there are quite a few people who are about a week past their original deadlines as well. I wonder if I really WILL see it in the next four weeks. That seems kind of absurd though, since I ordered in June.

Has anyone received a Vista Ultimate in the past week? Maybe they're waiting on some more.

After browsing gamefaqs, it really does look like no one has received a Vista in the past week. Perhaps they ran out, and they're getting more? Or, maybe, they're not getting anymore?

[quote name='pak231']how do you gain points faster other than playing games?[/quote] You can only get points by playing games. The only way you can get the points faster is by playing the games faster.... You can also use their live search toolbar thing but that's not that helpful.:roll:

[quote name='kensterdotnet']You can only get points by playing games. The only way you can get the points faster is by playing the games faster.... You can also use their live search toolbar thing but that's not that helpful.:roll:[/quote] ijsut used anagrammar for the chicktionary thing

[quote name='twiztidjester']Got the webcam i ordered on the 24th of july nothing else i ordered from that account on the same day it wasnt zeroed.[/QUOTE]

I just got PGR3 same account

[quote name='jennyfur']Woo! I love Chicktionary. I was bummed that I'd missed out when the cap was higher, at least now I'll be able to get a few more out of it...

... not that there's any prizes left that I want to get at the moment anyway.[/quote]

Bah! I logged in and there are NOT any new puzzles. Damn you, whoever got my hopes up!

[quote name='quadomatic']After browsing gamefaqs, it really does look like no one has received a Vista in the past week. Perhaps they ran out, and they're getting more? Or, maybe, they're not getting anymore?[/quote]

I haven't received my Vista ordered 7/3 yet. My account was not zeroed and I have received the other two orders, one of which (360 Controller) was ordered a week later than Vista.

I'm hoping it's just waiting for a restock.

Well if they are on restock, my school will probably get Vista on academic alliance before (if) vista shows up at my house. I'd like my own boxed copy though, so lets hope they are just backordered. Still waiting on my headset though.

MY ongoing saga. Here's the latest interaction I've had with Live Search Support:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

At this time, I am forwarding your message to our Technical Support Team to re-evaluate your account. Your patience is appreciated as we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

-----Original Message-----
Sent: *********************************
To: Live Search Club Customer Support
Subject: RE: Live Search Club: Prize Cancellation

What? So that's it? I don't get my prize just because I happen to be a fast typist? That's absurd! I did not cheat and am offended that you've made that insinuation! It sounds like a convenient way for your company to not hold up their end of the bargain and not have to pay the expense for my prize.

Probably won't get me anywhere but what do I have to lose?

[quote name='Chitown021']MY ongoing saga. Here's the latest interaction I've had with Live Search Support:

At this time, I am forwarding your message to our Technical Support Team to re-evaluate your account. Your patience is appreciated as we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

What? So that's it? I don't get my prize just because I happen to be a fast typist? That's absurd! I did not cheat and am offended that you've made that insinuation! It sounds like a convenient way for your company to not hold up their end of the bargain and not have to pay the expense for my prize.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I'm gonna use that excuse in my ongoing emails with them.

It won't work for everyone .. I know I didn't cheat and told them I was disgusted how they were trying to blame me for actually playing their games and call it cheating to get out of rewarding me my prize, and I haven't heard back from them for several weeks.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I wonder if this will lead to the company being sued for them not following up on their promises.... in a way I hope so.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that will happen. Loads of people had actually cheated.

Plus, who can afford a better lawyer? A regular guy who used this site, or Microsoft and IncentiveLogic?

[quote name='Chitown021']MY ongoing saga. Here's the latest interaction I've had with Live Search Support:

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

[/QUOTE]

Nice. I emailed them saying more or less the same thing. They just ignore my emails though. Haha.

webcam came today fedex, ordered july 28, account not zeroed, all legit, hoping/waiting for zune, headset, zune case, and digital headphones. had 29,501 points hoping to get an xbox360 but gave up on it

67qw1l1.jpg

[quote name='stevenroolz']webcam came today fedex, ordered july 28, account not zeroed, all legit, hoping/waiting for zune, headset, zune case, and digital headphones. had 29,501 points hoping to get an xbox360 but gave up on it

67qw1l1.jpg
[/quote] how did you get some much points

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back