Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered zune on july 24th using /\/uke and received it today, sept 28th. I'm so surprised I got it, I thought all hope was lost.

I got a black color if anyone needs to know.

Edit: Im in soCal also. And account was not zeroed.

[quote name='Tiffanne']I got my zune today! I never received any confirmation or shipping emails. I never emailed them about my account, I was just waiting. I'm in So. Cal.

edited to add: I cheated and I ordered July 22[/quote]

Was your account zeroed?

got my zune today, its black, i LM'd every single ticked, it was shipped on the 25, by fedex. idk if it needed to be signed for, it was shipped to my g-ma's, i'm in illinois

[quote name='zellers94']got my zune today, its black, i *** every single ticked, it was shipped on the 25, by fedex. idk if it needed to be signed for, it was shipped to my g-ma's, i'm in illinois[/QUOTE]

When did you order it? Was the account zeroed?

I just got an email saying my Kameo, PGR3, Fable, and Earbuds shipped. PGR and Kameo were ordered on August 8 and Fable and Earbuds were ordered on August 5, all legit, zeroed only because I got just enough points to order my stuff. Waiting for the Live Unplugged to ship while I work on another account for a Zune.

I'm slowly working on getting a Zune I think. I only have like 2,000 and something right now, but I got lazy with it after the first day.

got my zune saturday, its black, it shipped the 25th, i botted every ticket, and i'm soooo happy it came, i'll post pics if someone wants em'

when did you order? Friends was ordered 9th (of july) and all he can get is form emails. Are they still shipping fedex?

[quote name='zellers94']got my zune saturday, its black, it shipped the 25th, i botted every ticket, and i'm soooo happy it came, i'll post pics if someone wants em'[/quote]

Was your account zeroed? When did you order?

[quote name='mguiddy']Was your account zeroed? When did you order?[/quote]

yes it was zeroed, yes they are using fedex, i recieved no shipping email,ordered around july 4th, not sure when

I called Fedex today to get rid of this wondering once and for all, asked them if there are any packages curently in shipping process coming to my adress, they said no, so that's that, ten different rewards and microsoft denied me all of them >.> the worst thing about this? my account wasn't zeroed, so i have no frickin clue why i didn't get anything.

[quote name='DemonicArc']I called Fedex today to get rid of this wondering once and for all, asked them if there are any packages curently in shipping process coming to my adress, they said no, so that's that, ten different rewards and microsoft denied me all of them >.> the worst thing about this? my account wasn't zeroed, so i have no frickin clue why i didn't get anything.[/quote]
Sorry, but you just aren't lucky. They don't pick people legitimately, they pick people at random to send stuff too. But, there's hope yet. People are still getting stuff from late June, early July.

Just got my Vista Ultimate this morning. I ordered on July 8, and I received the order confirmation email on that date, but I never received a shipping email for it. It was delivered via FedEx.

Also, my account was legitimately zeroed.

So far I got:

Xbox Live Arcade
Project Gotham Racing 3
Zune case
Vista Ultimate

Still waiting for:

360 Controllers x2
Zune

Yeah, I checked with Fedex aswell .. just two DirecTV boxes coming to this apartment address, apparently. Guess someones getting DirecTV, cus those aren't for my address.

I ordered Vista way back in August and got nothing where as my brother and a friend have gotten theirs weeks ago.

Damn MS. Would have at least liked a new pair of headphones.

Wow, i got an email from Club Live and it isn't even automated:

Live Search Club to me

Oct 1 (17 hours ago)

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

After speaking with our product fulfillment department we have been informed that your reward has just shipped. You can expect to receive it within the next week.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:10 PM
To: Live Search Club
Subject: Where is my zune?

My estimated shipment date has already passed. I have received my 5 song downloads after the estimated shipment date has passed. When will you be mailing my Zune? Please do send me a response as to where it is. Thank you.

I sent them another email too, Im just going to keep preshuring them untill they give me a clear answer as to wether i will recieve my Legitemate Vista or not, I don't mind being Denied the prize, What i hate is them ignoring me, last email i sent i got a generic pre-written answer, and my account is still neither zeroed nor honored, I don't have a job at the moment and i have next to no friends, that's why i'm going use the 19 hours a day that i spend awake to annoying the hell out of them untill they either say "fuck, you're annoying, just take it" or "Piss off, you're banned"

[quote name='zellers94']yes it was zeroed, yes they are using fedex, i recieved no shipping email,ordered around july 4th, not sure when[/quote]
Me too, but mine wasnt zeroed. Didnt really expect to ever get it. Oh well, nice 10 minutes worth of work, not all of us have the time of day to waste on actually earning one. No offense to those that put the hours into doing it.

Here's the latest e-mail I've gotten...

Dear Live Search Club Participant:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. As you know, I have forwarded your issue on to technical support for a re-evaluation of your account. Upon review of your account, it appears that a number of the games played meet our criteria of unfair game play and violates our terms and conditions (http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm).

Best Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

Looks like I'm out of luck. They supposedly "re-evaluated" my account.

I nuked a account (was curious :p) and played a few (a ton) legits...
10 controllers, 1 webcam, 1 laptop tote bag, 1 headset, PGR 3, Kameo, Movie card

Unplugged is coming in eventually(got everything except this from a nuke acct)
3 more controllers from a legit account maybe eventually...

If I stop being such a lazy bastard I'd grab a Zune (legit, of course) but always end up playing halfway through then giving account away to someone....

Chitown I never read anything about the Terms that has a limit of gameplay like they say in that e-mail... but they did end up taking like 20k(?) ticks from me when I was powerplaying flexicon for an embarassing amount of hours. (No job, waiting for college to startup)

Want to be a pal and get me an account with 5000 points so I can get that shiny Keyboard? :bouncy: ;)

[quote name='soccrsnipe']I nuked a account (was curious :p) and played a few (a ton) legits...
10 controllers, 1 webcam, 1 laptop tote bag, 1 headset, PGR 3, Kameo, Movie card

Unplugged is coming in eventually(got everything except this from a nuke acct)
3 more controllers from a legit account maybe eventually...

If I stop being such a lazy bastard I'd grab a Zune (legit, of course) but always end up playing halfway through then giving account away to someone....

Chitown I never read anything about the Terms that has a limit of gameplay like they say in that e-mail... but they did end up taking like 20k(?) ticks from me when I was powerplaying flexicon for an embarassing amount of hours. (No job, waiting for college to startup)[/quote]

[quote name='Chitown021']Here's the latest e-mail I've gotten...

Dear Live Search Club Participant:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. As you know, I have forwarded your issue on to technical support for a re-evaluation of your account. Upon review of your account, it appears that a number of the games played meet our criteria of unfair game play and violates our terms and conditions (http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm).

Best Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

Looks like I'm out of luck. They supposedly "re-evaluated" my account.[/QUOTE]

Ask them what criteria did your account meet.

Has anyone that contested it actually gotten anything? If not I think you are all wasting alot of time and effort on nothing. It M$ they do what they want and they get away with it. :bomb:

OMG...I just got my vista ultimate. I have no proof to show you guys but fedex just delivered it like 5 minutes ago. I did not recieve a shipping email and I ordered July 8th. Thank you CAG.

I take it they send the prizes out in spurts, like right now it looks like everyone is getting their zunes & Vistas...

Hopefully they will spurt out the FlightSim games & webcams so I can get mine I ordered in the begining of July & had a ship date of Sept. 6th :(

So the games were topped out at like 20,xxx tickets but lately they have been updated the games more often.

I'm now just over 24100

x360 here I come :D

got vista ultimate today Ordered on July 4th using the chicken macro (I can't remember what it was called, but I know it wasn't Nuke or LM)

If you use a website to find all the answers quickly (not bot/macro whatever that) would they still give you a prize. Or will they never even know?

Wow I actually got a copy of Vista. I earned the first 2000 points legit, and then Macro'd another 10,000. They all got deleted, but after I had ordered two Vistas, the first of which just came. No emails or anything. Let's see if I get the one I made using another name and address too.

[quote name='Pigskin11']If you use a website to find all the answers quickly (not bot/macro whatever that) would they still give you a prize. Or will they never even know?[/quote]
They shouldn't know.
Though I've heard if you enter answers too fast you'll get captchas.

Not that it matters, it's a gamble that you'll get your prize even if you play 100% legit.

[quote name='mguiddy']They shouldn't know.
Though I've heard if you enter answers too fast you'll get captchas.

Not that it matters, it's a gamble that you'll get your prize even if you play 100% legit.[/quote]
about that, there's actually proof of that, a person that lives next door got banned after winning 2000 points, she wasn't using nuke or lm, she was playing 100% legit, and only two to three hours a day while on work, and after she won those 2000 points they froze her account, she couldn't win any more points at all. which i think is considered banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back