Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was getting ~1.5k/hr from flex the first few times they zeroed me, but I'd power through as fast as I can without avoiding Captchas.

Then my next few accounts (~same speed) I'd avoid captchas as much as possible by doing the 5 answer 3 second wait (on 3 you can click through another 5 however fast) and haven't been messed with since.

Don't worry about random captchas (wiggly different colored ones) but the letter-number black ones can be avoided by resting before there triggered... and I personally believe that US Americans and the Irak like such as, and such as don't have maps so countries like Africas education have accounts that get zereod for triggering too many of the black captchas.

I had a 100% legit (no bots or macros) account I made to go specifically for a Zune, and still got zeroed. It took me about 2 weeks to amass the points, and when I went to go confirm the order, my account was flagged and banned.

What really pissed me off, was the fact that I figured that I wouldn't be getting my two copies of Vista that I ordered a couple weeks before. I still had some hope, but they were dashed when the 6-8 weeks passed. I called them, they told me to email them, and when I emailed them I got no reply. It has now been a month since the estimated shipping date, so I've pretty much forgotten about them.

Imagine my surpise when I got a package today, that contained them both!!!

I've sent a complaint to the better business Buerau, you can do so yourself if you want to, Microsoft has to be stopped from Denying Legitimate players their prizes, By the way, before anyone decides to play smart and say something like "It's a game" or "It's free, you have no right to complain" actually, we all have a right to complain, Microsoft is making money of every search done by the users, making it a business, which means this DOES fall under the BBB jurasdiction,

this is what i wrote them (note i tried to act like a snoby smartass :p)

"Complaint Description:
Microsoft (MSN) Live Search Club has been active for a while now, while they are active, there are numerous Reports of users That Cheated in their game arcade receiving Prizes that they earned, while Legitimate users such as myself are being Denied the Prizes earned, they Randomly pick users to award and deny the prizes to, claiming it to be "Rigorous screening process" While they are earning millions of dollars in our searches, we, the people that earn them this money by playing into their trick are being scammed out of our just compensation, this has got to stop. Another issue is that their main Prize, and Xbox360 Console is unobtainable as they do not offer enough games to gain the points required of it, i am not familiar with the law, but i am almost certain this is considered as bait and switch, or something in that area."

Edit:
BTW, i have nothing against botters, i used a bot a few times too, but im sick of Microsoft playing us for fools, legit or not.

[quote name='quadomatic']All you people receiving prizes are so lucky!

I still haven't gotten my Vista from June 28th...[/quote]

That was about the same time I ordered mine, so you should be expecting yours soon.

[quote name='Unknown50862']That was about the same time I ordered mine, so you should be expecting yours soon.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for letting me know!

I'm in the same boat as you, cept I ordered 4 copies of Vista legitly, not 2.

It's also been 14 weeks since I ordered my first Vista Ultimate, but I'm hoping it comes anyways! I think I ordered my last Vista Ultimate on July 2nd.

Maybe I should try sending them an email...not sure though...

I called FedEx this morning though, and they told me nothing was on the way. But, people here with tracking numbers called and ask to see if they had a package even though they had no tracking number, and they told them that there was nothing coming for them.

Did you have to sign for the package?

Well, it's about two weeks since I ordered my ultimatum against them for screwing me and so come Monday, I'm gonna actually need something up my sleeve since they aren't a member of the BBB. I know they have no case against me since they sent me my 360 controller and I only have 1 account so it's not like I suddenly started cheating and they somehow removed the legit points from the illegitimate points.

I am so pissed off right now (but that's also partially because I can't 5-star Cowboys From Hell on medium, but that's my issue, not theirs).

On July 2nd I ordered - Controller x2, Vista Ultimate x1. So far I have recieved - nothing. Nothing. More nothing! >_> Wired controller are going to kill me.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Got my Vista yesterday but Wal-Mart won't let me trade it in.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're trying to commit fraud, numbuts.

I just called another Wal-Mart and they said if it rigns up in their system then I get store credit for whatever it rigns up as. As for Cochese I only wanted store credit, not cash.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I just called another Wal-Mart and they said if it rigns up in their system then I get store credit for whatever it rigns up as. As for Cochese I only wanted store credit, not cash.[/quote]

Thats still fraud buddy.
And if it didnt ring up at one Walmart it wont ring up at any of them.

Just sell the thing on ebay or craigslist...

Stop being greedy

Oh, well in that case, ITS STILL FRAUD, NUMBNUTS!

Just because you're going to give money back to the store you're stealling from doesn't make it any less illegal. :roll:

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I just called another Wal-Mart and they said if it rigns up in their system then I get store credit for whatever it rigns up as. As for Cochese I only wanted store credit, not cash.[/quote]

Why didn't you say so? While you're at it, why don't you huff drain cleaner and then jump off a bridge? Everyone is is doing it.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']The only reason why I'm doing this is because a lot of people already did this, including my friends. Sorry I'm not rich. I don't have a lot of money.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Why didn't you say so? While you're at it, why don't you huff drain cleaner and then jump off a bridge? Everyone is is doing it.[/quote]

Didn't have to be a douche about it.

Heres a faceplate for my forgiveness:

http://twister.promotionexpert.com/XBOX/DisplayPrizeForm?nehowma=119&leivviel=11091168047408&route=gd.wp.jretsde44g.displayed&xz=vBrsYgik0TKNZAM9Jjss8fUSlYoXk0ufXedTox7PnXW0GTWK8gBZSC0vi5X6CskiGVCE0XNPlS0.&gid=spZM2D3RbLOHiuY-VQx4ZQ..&e=79a9a69e-e38b-485e-ab52-f7f72628651b&p=AA4XPN3&EmailAddress=cagdragun%2B2043%40gmail.com

[quote name='Kayden']Why didn't you say so? While you're at it, why don't you huff drain cleaner and then jump off a bridge? Everyone is is doing it.[/quote]
Make sure he gets it all on video.

I just got the Vista Ultimate that I ordered on July 4th!

I didn't use macros or anything like that.

The confirmation email I got after I ordered it said the estimated shipping date was August 27th, which was pretty far off.
This is awesome, I really didn't think it would come through.

BTW guys on the whole fraud thing...
From what I understand walmart makes x money from all their merchandise. If you return a vista ultimate for $200 for store credit they lose 200, but gain it back when you buy back items that make walmart x amount of profit. They actually make out better when you can't match cash exactly and end up spending more than you were credited and only really lose on shelf space assuming profit margins are the same throughout the store (which im sure they arent)... not saying its alright to practice this technique but its not like your robbing Wal-mart (or comparable stores) blind unless they make a substantially less amount of money (% wise) from the vista compared to what youd buy with store credit (which I really haven't seen proven anywhere where people argue over return fraud).

Just for reference return fraud is dumb and illegal and anyone doing so should not use anything I say to their defense.

You know, if you took the faceplate you should be at least nice enough to post you took it. Btw, I'm not returning it to Wal-Mart. I'll try to get $200 off eBay or Amazon.

hey i got 2 copies of Windows Vista Ultimate in the mail yesterday, me and my mom both weren't home so USPS or FedEx or whatever gave it to my neighbor, so this morening he comes over and gives them to me.

I took my copy of vista to wal-mart, but couldnt return it there cause it wasn't in their system because that store doesn't carry ultimate. so i took it to best buy, where the guy was really hesitant to let me get store credit with no reciept. but we talked to him (me and my mom) and gave him a believable sob story about how my little old grandma in iowa paid cash to buy me an awesome birthday present, but then when i got it i read the system specifications and realized it wouldn't work on my computer. then i started calling it expensive trash, because he was telling me i wouldnt be able to return it at all, so i looked all sad and called it expensive trash. then he finally did it for us and i got $423 on a gift card

i bought a 360 and a copy of halo 3 with the store credit, and i still have my other copy of vista sitting there. this is awesome, i wouldn't have been able to afford a 360 for about another year. or two.

i had completely given up on the fact that these were coming, so this was a huge surprise to me.

i ordered 11 vista, livemacro'd all of them, ordered about 3 zunes, also had gotten a t-shirt about a month ago followed by nothing until these vistas came.

[quote name='Textbook']hey i got 2 copies of Windows Vista Ultimate in the mail yesterday, me and my mom both weren't home so USPS or FedEx or whatever gave it to my neighbor, so this morening he comes over and gives them to me.

I took my copy of vista to wal-mart, but couldnt return it there cause it wasn't in their system because that store doesn't carry ultimate. so i took it to best buy, where the guy was really hesitant to let me get store credit with no reciept. but we talked to him (me and my mom) and gave him a believable sob story about how my little old grandma in iowa paid cash to buy me an awesome birthday present, but then when i got it i read the system specifications and realized it wouldn't work on my computer. then i started calling it expensive trash, because he was telling me i wouldnt be able to return it at all, so i looked all sad and called it expensive trash. then he finally did it for us and i got $423 on a gift card

i bought a 360 and a copy of halo 3 with the store credit, and i still have my other copy of vista sitting there. this is awesome, i wouldn't have been able to afford a 360 for about another year. or two.

i had completely given up on the fact that these were coming, so this was a huge surprise to me.

i ordered 11 vista, livemacro'd all of them, ordered about 3 zunes, also had gotten a t-shirt about a month ago followed by nothing until these vistas came.[/quote]

i havent posted anything on the boards in like 5 months, but i just wanna say..your a douchebag...ok, im a little jealous

[quote name='Textbook']hey i got 2 copies of Windows Vista Ultimate in the mail yesterday, me and my mom both weren't home so USPS or FedEx or whatever gave it to my neighbor, so this morening he comes over and gives them to me.

i ordered 11 vista, livemacro'd all of them, ordered about 3 zunes, also had gotten a t-shirt about a month ago followed by nothing until these vistas came.[/QUOTE]

I want to see a picture of your return receipt before I will believe this.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I want to see a picture of your return receipt before I will believe this.[/quote]

there's no way i'm going through all that trouble to have someone on the internet believe me. i told that story and want to hear more like it, cause im happy as hell

the leaderboard leader has 33k+ are they really going to hash out an xbox 360? i had 29.5k and gave up after a month of waiting

Got my 360 controller today, I'm suprised since the expected ship date was at the end of the month. Back to getting points for the blue tooth kb/mouse. I'm half way there.

can't talk about fraudulent returns. ok.

let's just say I recieved 2 copies of vista. now I have one copy of vista, an xbox360 and a copy of halo 3

soon to be no copies of vista and many more games for my xbox360

you can fill in the blanks.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Textbook is a ______

You can fill in the blanks[/quote]

I've narrowed the possibility down to 20 words.

[quote name='Textbook']can't talk about fraudulent returns. ok.

let's just say I recieved 2 copies of vista. now I have one copy of vista, an xbox360 and a copy of halo 3

soon to be no copies of vista and many more games for my xbox360

you can fill in the blanks.[/QUOTE]

R_p_rt_d

Take some of that money and buy a couple of vowels. Then, leave.

Thanks again. I keep staring out the window whenever I hear a car... I still have hopes my July 2nd order will show up. *sniff* Otherwise Microsoft won't see me upgrading to Vista for a long time.

My Vista Ultimate, ordered July 2, was delivered yesterday! That completes all three of my orders (360 controller and headset) from LSC.

I know I'm gonna sound uber fat/lazy but still gotta ask

when I was playing chicktionary before I could just type out answers then hit enter and go like that til I finished the set. Now for some reason everytime I type out the answer and hit enter I have to click on the game in order to enter my next answer, anyone know why?

[quote name='Dracula Jones']My Vista Ultimate, ordered July 2, was delivered yesterday! That completes all three of my orders (360 controller and headset) from LSC.[/quote]
State?

i just got done playing some chicktionary and didnt have any problem

[quote name='EmpyreanKnight']I know I'm gonna sound uber fat/lazy but still gotta ask

when I was playing chicktionary before I could just type out answers then hit enter and go like that til I finished the set. Now for some reason everytime I type out the answer and hit enter I have to click on the game in order to enter my next answer, anyone know why?[/quote]

I'm up to 27,000 tickets now. Looks like the leaderboard finally updated with a few guys just shy of the 35k mark

The games chicktionary and flexicon seem to be abit slugish, but it could be on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back