Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a puzzle called "Squirt Gun Part?" that had the one rogue square from the "Belfrey" puzzle placed over the top of the puzzle, its not solvable because the last two words are scrambled.

Still at 32,500 here

[quote name='wonder squirrel']I got a puzzle called "Squirt Gun Part?" that had the one rogue square from the "Belfrey" puzzle placed over the top of the puzzle, its not solvable because the last two words are scrambled.

Still at 32,500 here[/quote]

i was able to get 20 or 21 pts on that one
whats seekadoos cap?
i have 4995

Since it's working for others I went out and deleted the cookie for club.live and mine's working now as well. Very strange that a cookie can cause a server unavailable error.

I ordered a wireless controller legit, and I finally got it about 2 or 3 weeks after the expected ship date. Seems to take extra long, so be patient.

[quote name='chude']Just spent my tickets on the xbox 360 bundle.
Estimated shipping date 12/13.
Now I can have a life again!![/QUOTE]

Good work!

Would you mind telling us how many points you ended up with in each game -- so those of us still on the trail know how close we are on each game?

Now I can have a life again!![/quote]

:applause:

Bravo chude. Nice to hear it actually is possible.

i think msn are trying to pull a fast one on me. seekado only lets me play like 2-3 games a day before i get a script error. then i cant get any more points for that game. then i started a new account and all of a sudden seekado works.

also star shuffle has games that are problematic but i can skip them. dingbats has a game with an error and i cant solve a single line so it wont let me skip to the next puzzle

I'm still getting the same "Object moved to here" error with "here" being a link back to club.live.com and the same error message.

Now I can have a life again!![/quote]

Dude congratz. :applause:

Chicktionary 4900
Clink 3773
Crosswire 5160
Dingbats 1311
Flexicon 12837
Red Carpet 530
Missing Links 156
Seekadoo 4965
Star Shuffle 1188

Used up all the dingbat, missing links and red carpet games. Still had star shuffle and clink not done. They seem to add 6 crosswire, chicktionary and
flexicon each day and 3 seekadoo.

I'm at 33,535 tickets but flexicon, chicktionary, red carpet reveal, search queries and crosswire are all maxed out still and seekadoo is still broken.

Can't force myself to sit here and play 3-4 point games to total 1500 more tickets though.

[quote name='aphu9876']34,200 only 800 away and the site isn't coming up, anyone else having problems or is it just me?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Still getting "Object moved here" for the 3rd day in a row. And I have never used an auto program.

Recieved Tote Bag Today. Came via Fedex Home Delivery. didn't have to sign for it. they dropped it off. Ordered 8/11. Played Legit, Account not zeroed. Recieved 4 out of 4 Prizes! Thanks for following thorough Club.Live!

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Just ordered a 360 Controller. Estimated delivery date: 12/15/07 :D
Has anybody gotten that webcam? Is it any good?[/quote]

i got it its pretty good quality it retails for $100

[quote name='shortaznkid99']:/ Still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail. Is it supposed to have been sent already?[/quote] The confirmation email usually sends right after you order the item.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']My prize showed up a month ago, I ordered it in July, and I'm still waiting for an email. Don't read too much into it.[/quote] Really? All of my confirmation emails popped up within minutes of me ordering it. Unless you guys are talking about the shipping email, I've never gotten those until 2 weeks after the item came to me.

[quote name='wonder squirrel']35,000 tickets and just placed the order for the x360 bundle :D :D :D

Now comes the etremly painful count down :bomb:[/quote]
Congrats on the achievement. :) I really hope you get your prize! When's the estimated date?

[quote name='nicholas761']The object moved error appears for me too. Then, I went in IE and it worked fine! I think FireFox is causing the problem..[/QUOTE]

It's weird because now the "object moved here" is gone in Firefox, but the page doesn't come up at all in IE now. Microsoft's own browser doesn't know what to do with it..eesh.

Placed my order for the xbox 360 bundle yesterday, est. ship date isn't until 12/16 but oh well, can get back to something other than this for a while now.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Congrats on the achievement. :) I really hope you get your prize! When's the estimated date?[/quote]

Same as aphu, mid december so I've got some time ahead of me. I was thinking I might work on my other account at 16k but will probably just take a break from it.

[quote name='thericochet']It's weird because now the "object moved here" is gone in Firefox, but the page doesn't come up at all in IE now. Microsoft's own browser doesn't know what to do with it..eesh.[/quote]
It seems to be the cookies doing this. I clear cookies when ie stops working. Firefox and ie work after I do that.

Well, I claimed my Zune, I'll probably try for a 360 controller because you can never have to many of those. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I might want.

************Update*************

New Exploit:

-http://www.edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=373104&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

-LOL Zune for $79.99 on Woot.com!

ah, so nice to see the jewish guy promoting cheating. very reaffirming.

30,000 here. just hope nobody ruins this before i hit 35k. hopefully they'll put those gay little carpal tunnel gloves up as prizes pretty soon here.

[quote name='fruitdog69']ah, so nice to see the jewish guy promoting cheating. very reaffirming.[/quote] Are you referring to RESmonkey's coexist sig image? Uh... there's more than just Judaism being symbolized there. The crescent is Islamic, and the cross is Christian, and they're all coexisting together in harmony. I think you entirely missed the point. Espeically the "because you're all wrong" bit, which is a decidedly more atheist or agnostic view that isn't part of the original logo (it's more of a witty joke, which I like by the way).

So not sure how you came to the conclusion that he was Jewish unless he mentioned it in some other thread I wasn't paying attention to...

Anyways, back to the Club Live talk. The original deadline for the most recent item I'd ordered has now passed. Granted, when I ordered it they were still only saying 8 weeks so now if they've bumped it to 12 then I still have a chance. Considering I already got Vista Ultimate and a controller with no issue, I don't think that Live Arcade Unplugged should be a problem either.

[quote name='fruitdog69']ah, so nice to see the jewish guy promoting cheating. very reaffirming.

30,000 here. just hope nobody ruins this before i hit 35k. hopefully they'll put those gay little carpal tunnel gloves up as prizes pretty soon here.[/quote]

ah, so nice to see the some guy assuming I'm jewish. very smart.

I'm not Jewish, and as jennyfur mentioned, it's against all religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back