Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man! I just got this regarding my most recent order (made on August 15th):

Dear Live Search Club Participant,
You are receiving this mail because you have ordered Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Unfortunately, we no longer have this prize available. Please note, your Live Search Club account has been credited 1,800 tickets that were subtracted from your account when redeeming this prize. Please check out the many other prizes that we have to offer at our Prize Mall found here http://club.live.com/ .
Thank you for being a loyal participant and please let us know if you have any questions!
Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Been waiting all this time and now I won't my prize. And its the only prize left that I wanted. :(

Worse yet, the 1800 wasn't credited back to my account!

[quote name='jtokchain5']u know i bet live search club isnt even made by microsoft, thats y many ppl arent getting their prizes.[/quote]

It's run by Incentive Logic (I think) so all Microsoft does is pay IL for running the games/shipping the prizes, supply prizes to IL, and collect the ad revenue from the searches.

[quote name='jennyfur']Aw man! I just got this regarding my most recent order (made on August 15th):

You are receiving this mail because you have ordered Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Unfortunately, we no longer have this prize available. Please note, your Live Search Club account has been credited 1,800 tickets that were subtracted from your account when redeeming this prize. Please check out the many other prizes that we have to offer at our Prize Mall found here http://club.live.com/ .
Thank you for being a loyal participant and please let us know if you have any questions!
Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Been waiting all this time and now I won't my prize. And its the only prize left that I wanted. :(

Worse yet, the 1800 wasn't credited back to my account![/quote] That sucks :( I got my points back.

HOLY SHIT I just logged on to live and I got 20000 and 5000 points out of no where. I nuked with these 2 accounts and recieved every prize from them too. There wasn't any email or anything. So I ordered 2 keyboards, 5 movie tickets, 360 controller and face plate. There wasn't anything on my zeroed accounts.

[quote name='Mr.collection']HOLY SHIT I just logged on to live and I got 20000 and 5000 points out of no where. I nuked with these 2 accounts and recieved every prize from them too. There wasn't any email or anything. So I ordered 2 keyboards, 5 movie tickets, 360 controller and face plate. There wasn't anything on my zeroed accounts.[/quote]
I don't get it? How did you get so many points?

Is the site working for everyone else? I go to the site and it says "Object moved, Click Here" and has a link to that exact same site with the exact same message. Scratch that.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i know this has probably been askled but i cant sit through 150 pages looking for this, are ther any sites or downloads to help you with these games? not talking macros, but maybe an answer sheet. thanks.[/quote]

http://www.anagramssolved.com

[quote name='chargeup45']Just redeemed for a 360 controller, estimated shipping date? 1/3/2008![/quote]

Yeah that's not even the maximum time they can take to ship your prize. The could possibly take up to another 4 weeks after that according to their ToS.

[quote name='CombatFrog']Yeah that's not even the maximum time they can take to ship your prize. The could possibly take up to another 4 weeks after that according to their ToS.[/quote]

But that's not usually the case. They usually ship it within a few weeks, unless they don't plan on sending it, or you ordered a popular prize.

They'll probably ship it, I remember the good old Club Live days, when no one heard of it, back in june, that was fun, getting prizes like every 2 days. Now its totally retarded, like order a prize , get it next year just in time for christmas! But at least you can get the xbox 360 now. Im done after getting like 10 controllers.

I haven't been on here in a while, since they took all my points and never sent me anything but has any one seen this before.

We are contacting you in regards to a Prize Cancellation Email that was sent regarding your Live Search Club account. Upon further review by our Technical Support Team, your account is not marked as fraudulent, and we are shipping any prizes (excluding any duplicate software and hardware prize orders) within the next two weeks.

If your order was cancelled as a result of being a duplicate hardware or software order, our Technical Support Team is re-issuing tickets for your duplicate order as your other duplicate will be shipped to you. Please note that this will take up to one week to reflect when logging into your account. In addition to the re-issue of your tickets, our supplier is being notified to ship one of your duplicate orders. After the remainder of tickets are credited to your account, you can redeem them at the prize mall found here:

https://club.live.com/get_prizes.aspx

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

[quote name='coltcannon']I got my Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth today. Had a ship date of december some but[/quote]

I got mine yesterday also. The ship date was supposed to be Nov. 17.
Now if the xbox will come early all will be great lol.

Anybody know how long it takes them to email you back on a support question? Their support email is
[email protected]

Right? Sent them an email on 10/28, and 11/6, and nothing back yet. Email was on question
on if my 360/windows controller shiped. ETA for shipping was 10/27, nothing yet.

Just checked my email, and recieved a responce from LSC, with the subject "Live Search Club Auto Response". How fucking amazing is that. The inlining text?

Dear Live Search Club Participant:

Thank you for writing to Live Search Club. This is an automated response to your email. Following is a summary of frequently asked questions. Please scroll down to find answers that we hope will resolve your issues. If you are unable to find the answer to your question below, reply to this mail with your inquiry, and we will respond as soon as possible.

The Live Search Club team is committed to providing a positive experience for our customers that are enjoying these games.

Thank you for your interest in Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com
[Best Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Thats really sad they have to auto send an email. Replying back, then lets see what they throw back at me.

hi, been lurking on this site and have decided to join...been waiting on my Zune from LIVE CLUB SEARCH since their supposed ship date of August 8, 2007..just wondering if anyone has received any of their stuff this many days past the ship date..I am sooo disappointed and am hoping perhaps someone there has indeed received a Zune almost 13 weeks past ship date...thanks all

Sorry just read my last note and realise I worded it wrong..I actually ordered my Zune in August with a ship date of October 5 ( a tad bettter LOL) just wondering if anyone is waiting on stuff (especially a Zune) with October ship date and if anyone can tell me if there is a chance at all of me getting mine...I played ALL the games legally and my account still shows that I ordered my Zune...thanks so much

[quote name='camp43']Sorry just read my last note and realise I worded it wrong..I actually ordered my Zune in August with a ship date of October 5 ( a tad bettter LOL) just wondering if anyone is waiting on stuff (especially a Zune) with October ship date and if anyone can tell me if there is a chance at all of me getting mine...I played ALL the games legally and my account still shows that I ordered my Zune...thanks so much[/quote] I ordered a zune at the end of June and it still hasn't come. My account hasn't been zeroed either.

see if this site was running by microsoft, themselves, it wouldve been much easier for everybody. Although ppl say that microsoft uses Fedex and it sux rather than UPS. which i dont really know wut the difference is.

Does anybody know how you can see how many games you've played? Oh BTW if ya see im on the top ten list on Chicktionary :) . Funny thing is I think my browser is glitched because whenever I play chicktionary and it prompts me to select a puzzle it doesnt show anything so all I do is click new game and play it. Its weird cause I heard there is a limit to how many Chicktionary games you can play?

[quote name='MachineGunMing']Does anybody know how you can see how many games you've played? Oh BTW if ya see im on the top ten list on Chicktionary :) . Funny thing is I think my browser is glitched because whenever I play chicktionary and it prompts me to select a puzzle it doesnt show anything so all I do is click new game and play it. Its weird cause I heard there is a limit to how many Chicktionary games you can play?[/quote] That's how it's supposed to be. That list is only for games that you quit in the middle of and didn't complete.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']That's how it's supposed to be. That list is only for games that you quit in the middle of and didn't complete.[/quote]

Haha. That was confusing as hell when I first started.

Anyway, I'm getting really tired of these games. But I still want the Keyboard and Mouse. Damn, I'm just going to have to play. :drool:

[quote name='M1C13']I haven't been on here in a while, since they took all my points and never sent me anything but has any one seen this before.

We are contacting you in regards to a Prize Cancellation Email that was sent regarding your Live Search Club account. Upon further review by our Technical Support Team, your account is not marked as fraudulent, and we are shipping any prizes (excluding any duplicate software and hardware prize orders) within the next two weeks.

If your order was cancelled as a result of being a duplicate hardware or software order, our Technical Support Team is re-issuing tickets for your duplicate order as your other duplicate will be shipped to you. Please note that this will take up to one week to reflect when logging into your account. In addition to the re-issue of your tickets, our supplier is being notified to ship one of your duplicate orders. After the remainder of tickets are credited to your account, you can redeem them at the prize mall found here:

https://club.live.com/get_prizes.aspx

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^ So no one has seen that email before? ^^^^^^^

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Does anyone know what model the Zune on this site is? Is it an 80gb? Black, white, what?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's the 30 gig Zune 1 in a randomly selected color.

do you guys think the 360 will be back up again?
im relaly hoping so......
Ive got like 9,000 pts now but im hopibg to get like 4500 a week and getting a 360 in about 2 months or so lol

I doubt the 360 ever comes back kinda like vista ultimate didnt and the zune is the launch model

black
white
pink
brown

are the colors it comes in

[quote name='chimpian']do you guys think the 360 will be back up again?
im relaly hoping so......
Ive got like 9,000 pts now but im hopibg to get like 4500 a week and getting a 360 in about 2 months or so lol[/quote]
I doubt it's coming back, but that's just my opinion. And, it'd probably be easier to get a 360 by getting the lower prizes and selling them. Check the prices on eBay. Spefically, the Webcams, Headsets, Keyboard and Controller.

Isn't the controller on the limit?
And has anyone else had trouble where you got captchas in all games that were "off" where if you put it in correctly it still makes you do more? Sucks because im 300something points from 20k and happens in all games.

*EDIT* Captchas fixed in IE in case anyone has similar problems

[quote name='soccrsnipe']Isn't the controller on the limit?
And has anyone else had trouble where you got captchas in all games that were "off" where if you put it in correctly it still makes you do more? Sucks because im 300something points from 20k and happens in all games.

*EDIT* Captchas fixed in IE in case anyone has similar problems[/quote]

i just had the same thing happen to me after my 2nd game of flexicon, i use mozilla. what the fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

what was the shipment date on your controller...? did you have to wait over 12 weeks or is that luxury just for us anxious Zune winners...still no Zune for me...ship date of October 5...shucks

[quote name='camp43']what was the shipment date on your controller...? did you have to wait over 12 weeks or is that luxury just for us anxious Zune winners...still no Zune for me...ship date of October 5...shucks[/quote]

Estimated ship date was 10/26.

I received a xbox 360 controller today. It was ordered on 10/17 and had an estimated ship date of 12/12. I was surprised to get it so soon. If they were going to ship me something early I wish it would have been the 360 bundle I ordered 10/12.

I have a question for people who have been around this thread for awhile, Has anyone received any prizes back from July-August around now?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']That sucks :( I got my points back.[/quote]
Thankfully, I finally have now as well. I replied to their first email (the notification about the prize being unavailable) and never heard from them. I sent another email a week later, and today I got this:

This credit should have occurred prior to sending the below mail. At this time, we are contacting our Technical Support Team for further investigation regarding the credit to your account.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

I checked my account afterwards and the points were back. Yay! Of course, now I've got the points and there's nothing I want to get right now. I really wanted what I'd ordered, shame they don't have it anymore. You'd think they could have told me a few MONTHS ago or something... geez.

[quote name='calvin449']I received a xbox 360 controller today. It was ordered on 10/17 and had an estimated ship date of 12/12. I was surprised to get it so soon. If they were going to ship me something early I wish it would have been the 360 bundle I ordered 10/12.[/quote]

I got my controller in the mail today too and it was ordered a week later than my xbox, so hopefully the xbox will still show up.

Well I ordered 4 controllers, diff accnts and addresses. None zeroed.
And Ship dates 10/4, 5, 6 and 8.
And havent seen a thing.
Guess nothings coming.

Two of my orders scheduled to ship in december shipped this week.

Seems LSC is getting faster now that they have anti-bot measures in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back