Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone know how to get more then 20pts each time?
cuz thats killin me.[/quote]

Flexicon gives you 25 points per game

Sweet got my 360 controller today. My cousin came to my house and it was at the front door and he brought it up to me while I was sleeping. xD I'm post pictures later. Oh and it was twenty days early. O_O

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Sweet got my 360 controller today. My cousin came to my house and it was at the front door and he brought it up to me while I was sleeping. xD I'm post pictures later. Oh and it was twenty days early. O_O[/quote]

So what was the wait time for the controller, I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. Also is it the controller with the wireless pc adaptor thing?

[quote name='Moose_Man']So what was the wait time for the controller, I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. Also is it the controller with the wireless pc adaptor thing?[/quote]

I have no idea but I did get a confirmation e-mail before it shipped. You might get the controller before Christmas. xD

[quote name='Moose_Man']So what was the wait time for the controller, I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. Also is it the controller with the wireless pc adaptor thing?[/quote]

It's a 360 controller with a PC USB adapter. I've heard it works great on PC (and obviously is the official 360 controller)

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Are the frequent flyer miles worth the time or will it take too many for a flight somewhere?[/quote]
I'm wondering the same thing. I have no idea how frequent flyer miles work, as I've never flown. Is 500 frequent flyer miles equal to a 500 mile plane trip? I need some help.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Are the frequent flyer miles worth the time or will it take too many for a flight somewhere?[/quote]

[quote name='Access_Denied']I'm wondering the same thing. I have no idea how frequent flyer miles work, as I've never flown. Is 500 frequent flyer miles equal to a 500 mile plane trip? I need some help.[/quote]

The frequent flyer miles work on a point system. It all depends on which airline you decide to submit them to. If you buy the "500 frequent flyer miles" then the airline will reward you with the points you would get if you just flew a 500 mile airplane ride. Then the points add up and get free plane trips.

Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequent_flyer_program

[quote name='Wicked One 612']The frequent flyer miles work on a point system. It all depends on which airline you decide to submit them to. If you buy the "500 frequent flyer miles" then the airline will reward you with the points you would get if you just flew a 500 mile airplane ride. Then the points add up and get free plane trips.

Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequent_flyer_program[/quote]

So for example, how many miles would it take to fly from Chicago to Iron Mountain for free? (About 350 miles) Or where could I find this information out?

I know SouthWest (Which isnt offered) you need to fly 8 round trips for one free flight. Im thinking this is DEFINITELY not worth it unless you are close to getting a free trip, but I'll do some research later, maybe a spreadsheet or two and see what the deal is.

I guess I'll be waiting to see if they add any new prizes, cuz there's nothing I really want now that they ran out of the last thing I'd ordered. They gave me my points back for it, but I'd much rather have gotten the item since there's nothing else of interest to me available now. No point in me playing more until then.

*sigh*

Woah still popular thread I really doubt I'm gettin anything now since I was supposed to get it in August and I cheated and they probly know so lol SCREw it

Woah still popular thread I really doubt I'm gettin anything now since I was supposed to get it in August and I cheated and they probly know so lol SCREw it

[quote name='Access_Denied']So for example, how many miles would it take to fly from Chicago to Iron Mountain for free? (About 350 miles) Or where could I find this information out?[/quote]

i had a credit card that offered me points to put towards frequent flyer miles or best buy bucks. i researched the flyer miles thing and it would be an okay deal if you could just earn the miles and use them but... all of the airlines i saw, you had to have a minimum of miles before you could redeem any of them, and it was an obnoxious amount. so i would say it's not worth it.

[quote name='hellmasterx']so whats the easiest game to earn points?[/quote]

Depends. Flexicon gives you the most points, but Chicktionary and Crosswire are just as fast/easy.

Still no Zune for me...soooo disappointed...most recent email from lsearch support says they are checking with their supplier on status of my order.and your patience will be appreciated...that was a week ago...anyone ever get that email...my order was due to ship on October 5..wowie soon it will be two months overdue..think I've been pretty patient!!..crossing my fingers it will be here by Christmas...

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Still no x360 prize on the prizes list. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine ships out.[/quote]

i think it's a good sign that they took it off of the available prizes. to me that means they actually had some sort of inventory of it, so hopefully they won't run out of stock before they all get shipped out. it's not like they got unexpectedly slammed with orders like with vista and zunes.

Really weird that I got it today when it wasn't even supposed to ship until Dec 22nd.

Woke up today to find a fed ex door tag on my door and called and asked what the heck it was cause I wasn't expecting anything. They said it is a 2 pound box from "complete fulfillment in phoenix". I looked up the company on the net and called asking them what the heck I ordered from them and they looked up my name and said they had sent me a zune from live search club.

SHOCKED! I did it legit and didn't cheat so maybe some others will get theirs real soon too. Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to go pick it up at 5 and find out what color it is.

[quote name='KaydensMom']i think it's a good sign that they took it off of the available prizes. to me that means they actually had some sort of inventory of it, so hopefully they won't run out of stock before they all get shipped out. it's not like they got unexpectedly slammed with orders like with vista and zunes.[/quote]

Yeah well I ordered Live Arcade Unplugged in August (which has since been taken off the available prizes recently) and I just got an email two weeks ago saying that the prize was no longer available and they were crediting back my points. I doubt it was the type of item that got slammed with orders either, but that still didn't mean I'd end up getting it. :(

So now I've got a couple thosand points and nothing I want to order. So I'm waiting to see what else gets added eventually.

[quote name='jennyfur']Yeah well I ordered Live Arcade Unplugged in August (which has since been taken off the available prizes recently) and I just got an email two weeks ago saying that the prize was no longer available and they were crediting back my points. I doubt it was the type of item that got slammed with orders either, but that still didn't mean I'd end up getting it. :(

So now I've got a couple thosand points and nothing I want to order. So I'm waiting to see what else gets added eventually.[/quote]

Order the 360 wireless controller, then sell it for $40.

Just picked up the Zune, it is white :(

Guess I can't gripe too much since it was free and I actually got the thing. Gave the rest of the tickets to charity and now I will start over toward something else.

[quote name='gahan']Just picked up the Zune, it is white :(

Guess I can't gripe too much since it was free and I actually got the thing. Gave the rest of the tickets to charity and now I will start over toward something else.[/quote]

What's wrong with white?

my zune is dark green or black and you can no longer order more than 1 item of each thing on the prize page they just refund your points

[quote name='jennyfur']Yeah well I ordered Live Arcade Unplugged in August (which has since been taken off the available prizes recently) and I just got an email two weeks ago saying that the prize was no longer available and they were crediting back my points. I doubt it was the type of item that got slammed with orders either, but that still didn't mean I'd end up getting it. :([/quote]

good point, thanks for bringing me down. lol

guess i'll just cry myself to sleep listening to total eclipse of the heart. thanks a lot! ;)

I got bored last night... this morning and spent a few hours getting enough points for a controller. Supposed to ship some time in January.

I don't know how you guys managed to do this long enough to get a 360. The captchas are a major pain.

I'd say if they do put it back up, it would probably be sometime after the first units are shipped out. But even then I wouldn't get my hopes up

oh but anyways, i ordered playing cards today and yea u guys might think y i did and its cuz i wanted to see if this site actually works. my playing cards were ordered on 11-23-07 and estimated to be shipped on 1-18-08. so i wanted to know if any1 ordered the same prize or if it comes earlier than the the ship date.

I received my Xbox 360 today. The "Xbox 360 pro bundle" was supposed to include several games but they only sent me the system. As far as I can tell, it is the old xbox 360 premium (no hdmi, no forza, no marvel, no falcon chip). The estimated ship date was 12/6.

xbox1.jpg

xbox2.jpg

xbox3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back