Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shaveice']I just joined. How does one get points? I've been playing one game that gave me 20 points but it seems slow lol. I got 500 points today though, happy.

*Edit*
Read some posts and you can only get one item and your done?[/QUOTE]
You can only ORDER one item at a time but you can keep playing as long as they have games for you to play.

[quote name='M1C13']well what is the estimated ship date they gave you?[/quote]

the headset is 1/20 and playing cards is 1/18

This site doesn't seem to be friendly with my firefox anymore. This morning it said "object has been moved to here" and here was just the same address, so it looped me back.

I tried it in IE tab and IE and it worked perfectly.

Anybody else have this problem? Microsoft is hating on firefox...

[quote name='shaveice']Read some posts and you can only get one item and your done?[/quote]

it's one item of the same type for each household. so you can get xbox 360, controller, and vista. but you couldn't get two controllers. unless you have a diff residence to send to.

UPDATE: i got my playing cards today which i ordered on 11-23 and it only took 20 days. ill put up pics. i think my headset that i ordered on 11-25 is going to arrive on friday i hope =].

btw KaydensMom, im going to post the other 3 of the puzzle i gave u the other day.

ok here are the clues:
flexicon1.jpg

flexicon2.jpg

flexicon3.jpg

Yesterday I got a shipment email for my controller. At first the tracking info said it was to be delivered yesterday, but it wasn't. Now it doesn't have an estimated delivery date.

[quote name='CorneliousJD']There is a "flexicon helper" which isn't a macro, it just basically allows you to press enter to check your answers... so you don't have to keep moving the mouse. you can stick to the keyboard the whole time.

if talking about this file isn't allowed, please delete my post, sorry.[/quote]

This was on Page 3 lol. I was wondering if there's anything I can do (non-cheating) to speed up the games. I'm playing Chicktionary (I think that's what it's called) and after I enter a word I have to click the bar. Its annoying.

[quote name='shaveice']This was on Page 3 lol. I was wondering if there's anything I can do (non-cheating) to speed up the games. I'm playing Chicktionary (I think that's what it's called) and after I enter a word I have to click the bar. Its annoying.[/quote]

Unless they changed something you can just hit enter after entering a word in Chicktionary.

Is anyone able to get on club.live.com it keeps saying the page cannot be displayed for me (Im using IE) If anyone can get on what browser are you using?

[quote name='halo4life78']Is anyone able to get on club.live.com it keeps saying the page cannot be displayed for me (Im using IE) If anyone can get on what browser are you using?[/quote]

Works on FF, checking now with IE

Yup, works with IE.

[quote name='M1C13']I kept sending them email just asking if they were going to send my stuff, once or twice a week. About a month ago they sent me an email saying in a more official way "hey, apparently you didn't cheat, sorry."

In that month I have gotten a Zune case (for a zune I will never get, one of my other accounts didn't have as much luck as this one), a webcam (the nicer one), and today vista ultimate.

The first two prizes came no problem vista took some more emails I sent those every other day because they said they were going to give it to me and they were dragging their feet.

I already went ahead and put it on ebay because my only windows computer already has vista and besides media center I'm not to crazy about it.

So yes there is hope but you have to keep pushing them.[/QUOTE]

Dang, lucky you. i don't think I'd be able to get my stuff back though. I ordered 4 copies of Vista Ultimate, as that was legitimate back then. Now, though, they'd cancel all your orders if you order multiple copies. I doubt they'll be sending me anything from my old zeroed account.

:(

Oh well, hopefully the account I have now will pan out.

[quote name='mguiddy']Unless they changed something you can just hit enter after entering a word in Chicktionary.[/quote]

I worded wrong lol.

Its like, if I enter a word, say Partner, and hit enter, it'll go through. After that, I have to click the bar again to enter another word, say Part.

[quote name='shaveice']I worded wrong lol.

Its like, if I enter a word, say Partner, and hit enter, it'll go through. After that, I have to click the bar again to enter another word, say Part.[/quote]

im guessing your using firefox. thats one thing about firefox that irratates me, it always puts the cursor on any new form that pop ups, like the live search form.

try using another browser, i personally use safari for windows.

[quote name='shaveice']I worded wrong lol.

Its like, if I enter a word, say Partner, and hit enter, it'll go through. After that, I have to click the bar again to enter another word, say Part.[/quote]

That's odd, it didn't do that for me.

Can anyone give me any pointers I try getting on Club.live.com from both IE and Firefox and i cant. On IE it says page cannot be displayed and on firefox it says Object moved to here and when i click here it does nothing,

[quote name='halo4life78']Can anyone give me any pointers I try getting on Club.live.com from both IE and Firefox and i cant. On IE it says page cannot be displayed and on firefox it says Object moved to here and when i click here it does nothing,[/quote]

Clear your cookies.

Anyone who went for music downloads, are they tied to (presumably) Zune or are they just generic MS points?

[quote name='Charron']Clear your cookies.

Anyone who went for music downloads, are they tied to (presumably) Zune or are they just generic MS points?[/quote]
They are (were) not generic MS points. If you click on the prize to get a descrition they say what service they are for.

So let me get this straight, I can order a Zune and a Controller, and if I order one, I have to wait til the thing comes in before I order another, right?

Anyone know how long shipping is for Hawaii/ or Cali? (since Cali is pretty close to Hawaii)

I ordered a controller way back in October and didn't get it yet. Still waiting heh. I ordered a mug and stuff too, and they haven't come yet. I think they flagged my address or something. My account still has points.

Ehh. Got up to 2500 points (took awhile, 3 days) and clicked "Get it" for the controller. Got an error, and now when I click prizes all I see is Flyer Miles. Should I be alarmed?

[quote name='shaveice']Ehh. Got up to 2500 points (took awhile, 3 days) and clicked "Get it" for the controller. Got an error, and now when I click prizes all I see is Flyer Miles. Should I be alarmed?[/quote]

I actually have the same thing(Only flier miles). I only started a few days though. Maybe they are changing the other prizes...?

ack. i have 15,000 points + (saving for the camcorder) and went to confirm what ya'll did and it's the same, only flier miles. this had better be some sort of maintenance otherwise they can consider this site useless. if i have to spend all my points on miles than i'm going to poop in every public sink i go to.

[quote name='KaydensMom'] if i have to spend all my points on miles than i'm going to poop in every public sink i go to.[/quote]

:lol: You just made my day, I'm literally sitting here cracking up.

[quote name='shaveice']So let me get this straight, I can order a Zune and a Controller, and if I order one, I have to wait til the thing comes in before I order another, right?

Anyone know how long shipping is for Hawaii/ or Cali? (since Cali is pretty close to Hawaii)[/quote]

No, you can order ONE of EACH thing on there. You can't put in an order for two controllers on the same account to the same address. You can order the zune, and if you have enough points, you can order the controller on the same day. You just can't order two of the exact same thing on one account, or order two of the same things to the same address.

Has anyone who has recieved an Xbox complained to MS about not getting everything it should have come with?? What was that email address again?

Xbox 360:
Ordered 10-26
Estimated Ship date 12-20
Arrived 12-13

[quote name='chimpian']congrats on the xbox ezrydr.
what didnt it come with?[/quote]
Thanks chimpian.

It only had the console. It was supposed to come with Kameo, Viva Pinyata, Arcade gamepack,Project Gotham Racing 3, 1 yr gold subscription. I might have left something out, can anyone help me remember.

Anyway that adds up to over $100 in items not received.

[quote name='EZRydr']Thanks chimpian.

It only had the console. It was supposed to come with Kameo, Viva Pinyata, Arcade gamepack,Project Gotham Racing 3, 1 yr gold subscription. I might have left something out, can anyone help me remember.

Anyway that adds up to over $100 in items not received.[/quote]
Everyone who got the 360 only got the system it's self. If you look at the prize discription now, it says they are only sending the console.

The site won't load for me anymore... it keeps saying "Object moved to here."

Man, it's a bummer, considering i had just made my way up to 1,000 points!

[quote name='EZRydr']It only had the console. It was supposed to come with Kameo, Viva Pinyata, Arcade gamepack,Project Gotham Racing 3, 1 yr gold subscription. I might have left something out, can anyone help me remember.[/quote]

good point. i think i'll send them an email too asking them to send me what was promised or credit my account with tickets equal to the amount. does somebody remember for sure what all was included? i don't think viva pinyata was included but everything else looks right. i think an extra wireless controller was supposed to come too though.

The Xbox 360 pro bundle was originally advertised as including:

· Xbox 360 Pro Console (one wireless controller, headset, hard drive, Ethernet connectivity cable, component HD AV cable)
· Viva Pinata Special Edition
· Kameo
· Project Gotham Racing 3
· Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription
· Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged

I wrote twice to [email protected] and asked about the missing games and live gold subscription. 10 days after the second email I got this response:
Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

We are currently looking into this issue with your XBox Pro Bundle. You will receive an email update as soon as further information is available.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,​

Live Search Club Order Support​

It's only been a couple days since that email so it will probably be a while before I hear from them again.

[quote name='KaydensMom']good point. i think i'll send them an email too asking them to send me what was promised or credit my account with tickets equal to the amount. does somebody remember for sure what all was included? i don't think viva pinyata was included but everything else looks right. i think an extra wireless controller was supposed to come too though.[/quote]

The 360 came with Viva Pinata SE, Kameo, PGR, Xbox Live Unplugged, and a 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription(Or was said to).

[quote name='KaydensMom']i think an extra wireless controller was supposed to come too though.[/quote]

It wasn't advertised as having an extra controller. The product description in my previous post is a copy/paste of the xbox pro bundle descripton from live search club. The wireless controller, headset, etc. are the standard items that come in the XBox 360 pro box.

i just checked it to.
that sucks man......
hopefully they clear it up soon....
but at least you got an xbox :)
im aiming for thatmyself.
Im at 26,600 as of today and hoping to get the points needed by christmas.

I think as of now I am the only person who orderd the xbox and didn't receive it yet.(it just feels that way sorry to be selfish everyone) I was also probably one of the first. I ordered 10/14 with an est of 12/9. a watched pot never boils but it would be nice to at least know what is going on with the order.

Plus I have another 4000 points on that account that I will not redeem or play any new games until I know what is going on with my supposed xbox. I feel so used. ok my pity party is over. sorry again everyone

[quote name='hawkhogan']The site won't load for me anymore... it keeps saying "Object moved to here."

Man, it's a bummer, considering i had just made my way up to 1,000 points![/quote]
That was happening to me as well. Empty your cookies.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I think as of now I am the only person who orderd the xbox and didn't receive it yet.(it just feels that way sorry to be selfish everyone) I was also probably one of the first. I ordered 10/14 with an est of 12/9. a watched pot never boils but it would be nice to at least know what is going on with the order.

Plus I have another 4000 points on that account that I will not redeem or play any new games until I know what is going on with my supposed xbox. I feel so used. ok my pity party is over. sorry again everyone[/quote]

Maybe you should try emailing them? I don't think it has been 12 weeks yet though, so you might get the normal responce.

By the Way, does anyone know what the daily ticket cap is? I'm aiming for that 360, and I'm hoping to have around enough points for a 360 by Febuary. I only have 6,690 right now though(Is it even possible if I just started?).

[quote name='jtokchain5']so does any1 know when theyr going to put more 360s in stock?[/quote] The updates part of their help page says, "We are expecting to have this prize [Xbox 360] available soon. Please check back shortly after the New Year to see if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes."

So I'm guessing January, after the holidays.

Hmm, just placed an order on a controller, they said they'll send an E-mail but I haven't gotten anything. Should I be worried?

Again, anyone know how long shipping is?

[quote name='knifefish']The updates part of their help page says, "We are expecting to have this prize [Xbox 360] available soon. Please check back shortly after the New Year to see if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes."

So I'm guessing January, after the holidays.[/quote]

ok thx man for telling me, i want to get 35k by new year. and shaveice i think it might come in a month cuz the estimated ship date is way off. i ordered my lifechat 3000 headset on nov 25th and im expecting it to come this weekend or next week, possibly the week after next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back