Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wonder squirrel']I just recieved the threee games from the Xbox 360 bundle today. Still no MS Live gold though[/quote]

Crap!:cry:

Looks like the complaining emails continue....

[quote name='wonder squirrel']I just recieved the threee games from the Xbox 360 bundle today. Still no MS Live gold though[/quote]

crapola. i don't even want the stupid games just the 1 yr subscription. i guess i could ebay them...

as for the multiple accts same address questions, i'm not sure of anything but here is everything i have done so far:

main acct: late october ordered the 360. received it early december. sent it to my mom's house.

(now that i had the 360 i needed more controllers)

early december created a 2nd acct: ordered and received a controller sent to my apartment. ordered and received a controller sent to my mom's house.

i was going to save enough for the camcorder till i saw the reviews, i had 15,000+ points saved up.

sent 1 controller to my cousin's house. 1 controller to my friend's house. sent 4 controllers to my mom's house making tiny misspellings and adding a fake apt number to each order. have not received any of them yet. but they were all ordered late december/early january.

based on what someone said earlier in this forum, not sure who and don't want to go looking, he said that he sent multiple controllers to his house to sell them and received them all. that is why i'm GUESSING it's okay. but i can't tell you for sure until i get my order in. although, i have not received any emails from them saying i'm fraudulent or anything of that nature.

All i really want is the box, dont really care about the subscription since i got no fast internet :(((((( although the games would be nice!

[quote name='shaveice']SH!T has anyone found Flexicon solutions?

I'm tired of Chicktionary...[/quote]

Nope, no new answers yet. I'm loving Chicktionary, with it's "Hamster" letters.

[quote name='neverletthem']Nope, no new answers yet. I'm loving Chicktionary, with it's "Hamster" letters.[/quote]

No kidding! At first I thought the game was broken and would let me keep playing. But I maxed out at 7437 points. Try again tomorrow.

Two things:

I can't believe people are whining about not having Flexicon solutions. They aren't that difficult.

And as far as the broken Chicktionary goes, I wonder how they'll treat people who max out the HAMSTER puzzle? I mean on the one hand, it seems like cheating. But on the other hand, this one definitely isn't the player's fault.

heh heh im using the auto typer. so much faster. i got 2k today, am I gonna get zeroed?

you think i can get away with 2k everyday or should i stop and get 1k only?

shaveice, i usually do about 1k maybe a little more but if u want to go up to 2k, make sure u dont go any higher than that or close to 3k cuz they might notice ur up to something.

[quote name='jtokchain5']shaveice, i usually do about 1k maybe a little more but if u want to go up to 2k, make sure u dont go any higher than that or close to 3k cuz they might notice ur up to something.[/quote]

lol. i think il go down to 1k a day. man i didnt know that much about the auto typer so once i clicked another window and my computer went berserk lmao.

i got enough for what i wanted. i was gonna order something and send it to my house, but im afraid they'll zero that account and my primary, and then cancel my zune.

i think il just wait til my zune arrives and then order stuff. hmm..

i ordered 2 of my prizes, as u can see in my sig, after i used the auto-typer and they didnt do anything to my account yet, hopefully not.

[quote name='OmahaAndy']I started on LSC back around June or July of last year, accrued 35,000+ tickets and ordered the Xbox 360 bundle in October.[/QUOTE]
I started about the same time and also ordered the 360 in Oct.

So, has everyone gotten the rest of the bundle or are some of you still waiting? They're still ignoring my emails and have not sent me a shipping confirmation, so I doubt they'll send the rest of my prize.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I started about the same time and also ordered the 360 in Oct.

So, has everyone gotten the rest of the bundle or are some of you still waiting? They're still ignoring my emails and have not sent me a shipping confirmation, so I doubt they'll send the rest of my prize.[/quote]

I got my 3 games today.

[quote name='L1LNasty']DO you guys cheat ? lol i only got 5 tickets and i cant get nothing els![/quote]

Anagramssolved.com

Got the answers to almost every puzzle.

I got my three games from the 360 bundle in the mail today, it was Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3, no xbox live gold included though. Now I have an extra copy of Halo 3 to find a home for.

[quote name='L1LNasty']DO you guys cheat ? lol i only got 5 tickets and i cant get nothing els![/quote]

Which game are you playing? Flexicon give the most points at 25 points for each game . Good luck.

[quote name='aphu9876']I got my three games from the 360 bundle in the mail today, it was Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3, no xbox live gold included though. Now I have an extra copy of Halo 3 to find a home for.[/quote]

i'll be willing to give the poor spartan a good home:D

[quote name='aphu9876']I got my three games from the 360 bundle in the mail today, it was Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3, no xbox live gold included though. Now I have an extra copy of Halo 3 to find a home for.[/quote] Yeah i guess instead of Viva pinata, the arcade collection game and the one year xbox live they sent halo 3, but i still wish i could've gotten the xbox live sub too.

[quote name='KaydensMom']you can create another account and earn points for the case and send it to your house yes. with my primary email i ordered a 360, then setup another account to earn a controller. all of which went to the same address.

yours is a rare case but, i would say if they sent you the "sorry for not sending the full bundle we'll take care of it" email then yes. o/w i doubt it.[/quote]

Kayden did they deliver both items to you? I just need confirmation before I pull the trigger on shipping to my primary email's address with another account

[quote name='shaveice']Kayden did they deliver both items to you? I just need confirmation before I pull the trigger on shipping to my primary email's address with another account[/quote]

yes they delivered them both to me. but like you said earlier, i would def wait till i got the zune to avoid any unneccessary risk.

my mom called me yesterday to tell me i got something from ms but i haven't had the chance to pick it up. since everyone is saying halo 3 came instead, i read somewhere that best buy is taking items without a receipt till january 31st b/c of xmas. is this true and does anyone know if i can take halo 3 there and get store credit for it? i'm thinking they can scan the barcode and see i'm trying to scam them.

[quote name='KaydensMom'] i'm thinking they can scan the barcode and see i'm trying to scam them.[/quote]

Naaaaaaw! Scam is such an unCAG word. More like taking advantage of the situation ;)

kayden, should i make another account to order stuf on the same address or should i just change my address a little and order the stuff?

[quote name='jtokchain5']kayden, should i make another account to order stuf on the same address or should i just change my address a little and order the stuff?[/quote]

idk yet i haven't received any of my duplicate controllers yet. still have a couple more weeks. i was saying you can make multiple accts and send DIFFERENT items to the same place for sure. but till i get those controllers that i ordered with changing the addy a little idk. i'll be sure to update you if i get them.

[quote name='KaydensMom']i read somewhere that best buy is taking items without a receipt till january 31st b/c of xmas. is this true and does anyone know if i can take halo 3 there and get store credit for it? i'm thinking they can scan the barcode and see i'm trying to scam them.[/quote]
It seems to depend on which Best Buy you go to and if you have returned other receiptless items in the past 12 months.

I went to one Best Buy with my video game and they shot me down. I went to another BB in a more upscale neighborhood and they gave me a store credit (after getting manager approval and entering my drivers license into their system).

The bar code should be fine. My Zune had the regular bar code on it.

Good luck!

[quote name='aphu9876']I got my three games from the 360 bundle in the mail today, it was Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3, no xbox live gold included though. Now I have an extra copy of Halo 3 to find a home for.[/QUOTE]
Looks like they sent me the games afterall. I didn't get a shipping confirmation though. I now have 2 copies of Halo 3 and PGR3. Not the greatest substitution, but better than nothing.

[quote name='L1LNasty']DO you guys cheat ? lol i only got 5 tickets and i cant get nothing els![/QUOTE]
Nope, didn't cheat. Honestly, the puzzles are easy enough that I have no need to cheat. It really doesn't matter though. I've seen honest players like myself and my husband get falsely accused of cheating and have our prizes canceled and admitted cheaters continue to get their prizes. At this rate, maybe I should've cheated. I'd probably have a better chance of getting all my prizes.

[quote name='KaydensMom']idk yet i haven't received any of my duplicate controllers yet. still have a couple more weeks. i was saying you can make multiple accts and send DIFFERENT items to the same place for sure. but till i get those controllers that i ordered with changing the addy a little idk. i'll be sure to update you if i get them.[/quote]

foladar, y do u or all of u admins even care if we talk about that?. kayden, ok i hope we can be able to do that.

35K REACHED!!! 360 ordered:bouncy::bouncy::D. During my order, i was given the message

This item is currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be shipped until April 2008 or later. By clicking “Continue” below you agree to redeem tickets for an XBOX 360 that will not be shipped until April 2008 or later.

So, yeah, I can't wait:bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='jtokchain5']foladar, y do u or all of u admins even care if we talk about that?. kayden, ok i hope we can be able to do that.[/quote]

Talking about macros/bots here would (in M$ eyes), consider us supporters of said items. Therefore, they would come after CAG, and the users supporting the B&Ms, asses.

[quote name='jtokchain5']foladar, y do u or all of u admins even care if we talk about that?. kayden, ok i hope we can be able to do that.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't a debate, no return fraud discussion period. Its in the subject of this thread, if you can't participate in the thread without having to discuss return fraud, then I'd suggest another thread for another topic.

[quote name='neverletthem']35K REACHED!!! 360 ordered:bouncy::bouncy::D. During my order, i was given the message

This item is currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be shipped until April 2008 or later. By clicking “Continue” below you agree to redeem tickets for an XBOX 360 that will not be shipped until April 2008 or later.

[/quote]

Congrats to you! :applause: I also ordered my 360 as it was on back order, but that was 8 weeks ago. I was lucky enough to order it while it was a bundle though.;) I basically got the same message as you. I guess that all we can do is just sit and wait.

I hope you get it because I feel really bad for wasting my life playing these games for microsoft. I am still just pissed they accussed me of cheating because they did not want to send me the prize I earned the hard and honest way. *end rant*

[quote name='KaydensMom']sweet. now you can enjoy a flexicon free life.[/quote]
I don't know about the others, but I am so addicted I am actually playing for fun now lol :bouncy:

Oh and I got an email saying my Windows Vista has been shipped.
Just wish they hadn't forgot the tracking number in it lol.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I hope you get it because I feel really bad for wasting my life playing these games for microsoft. I am still just pissed they accussed me of cheating because they did not want to send me the prize I earned the hard and honest way. *end rant*[/QUOTE]
I hear you! I was also falsely accused of cheating. These games are so easy, I can't imagine anyone needing to cheat. They've stopped sending my husband his prizes too. He's a member of Mensa with a genius IQ. I know he has no need to cheat and didn't. I've stopped playing their games and have talked others out of playing them too.

[quote name='neverletthem']35K REACHED!!! 360 ordered:bouncy::bouncy::D. During my order, i was given the message

[/quote]

congrats! tell us how it goes.

I may be new, but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I would like to congradulate all those who have received their x-box and games, finally.

But, now for my complaint, I ordered a zune on nov 24 of 07, said I'd get it jan 19th of 08. Jan 19th came and passed, and I started to send daily e-mails as to where it was and why I didn't have it. Well, "surprise" I get the reply that I had cheated and the zune and case were cancelled. To add, I did play legitimately.

So, I ask that if I still send daily e-mails proclaiming my innocence, does anyone think there is a chance they will listen and give me my prize? Or am I just better off making a new account, ordering a new zune, and sending it to my grandparents house?

Edit- I know how you feel CO_mommy.

[quote name='Gentay']I may be new, but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I would like to congradulate all those who have received their x-box and games, finally.

But, now for my complaint, I ordered a zune on nov 24 of 07, said I'd get it jan 19th of 08. Jan 19th came and passed, and I started to send daily e-mails as to where it was and why I didn't have it. Well, "surprise" I get the reply that I had cheated and the zune and case were cancelled. To add, I did play legitimately.

So, I ask that if I still send daily e-mails proclaiming my innocence, does anyone think there is a chance they will listen and give me my prize? Or am I just better off making a new account, ordering a new zune, and sending it to my grandparents house?

Edit- I know how you feel CO_mommy.[/QUOTE]

I just started this a few days ago and have about 3k points. I think I'm gonna quit instead of wasting my time on that site and be accused of cheating. This live search program seems much more trouble than it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back