Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gentay']I may be new, but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I would like to congradulate all those who have received their x-box and games, finally.

But, now for my complaint, I ordered a zune on nov 24 of 07, said I'd get it jan 19th of 08. Jan 19th came and passed, and I started to send daily e-mails as to where it was and why I didn't have it. Well, "surprise" I get the reply that I had cheated and the zune and case were cancelled. To add, I did play legitimately.

So, I ask that if I still send daily e-mails proclaiming my innocence, does anyone think there is a chance they will listen and give me my prize? Or am I just better off making a new account, ordering a new zune, and sending it to my grandparents house?

Edit- I know how you feel CO_mommy.[/quote]

I'd keep nagging em' If you know that you did it legit, keep going. I know that at the end after spending all my extra time on this and i didn't get anything, i'd be e-mailing.

[quote name='jtokchain5']im almost to 25k and dunno when ill reach to 35k.[/quote]

little over 28K here. If i hit the 1k every day, ill be there in at least a week

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I'd keep nagging em' If you know that you did it legit, keep going. I know that at the end after spending all my extra time on this and i didn't get anything, i'd be e-mailing.[/quote]

Alright, thanks for the boost in confidence WarriorBlake, the daily e-mails shall continue on. They shall know the dedication of a CAG member... not that I mention I am a CAG member, don't want our beloved site to get into trouble ;)

[quote name='Markn951']192 pages. holy shaq-fu. also, i should have that 360 in about a month since the daily limit is 1500.[/quote]

they changed the 1K limit?

They changed the prize menu!! I dont know what they added/removed, but it just happened recently. Dont worry the 360 and zune is still there.

Edit: No more mugs to what I see. Sorry for the people who wanted their M$ brand coffee holder XD

I'm 1.5k away from 30k. I want to celebrate by changing my avatar. Right now it is the orange sparkle thing. What should I change it to? I'll change it by popular vote :D

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I'm 1.5k away from 30k. I want to celebrate by changing my avatar. Right now it is the orange sparkle thing. What should I change it to? I'll change it by popular vote :D[/quote]

whatever you do, don't change it to the robot...

::whispers:: he steals your soul.

[quote name='shaveice']Nope it's 1k. Dude has it wrong about the 1.5k[/quote]

i think he's referring to the fact that if you keep the game window open you can keep playing. when i was doing it, usually it was around the 1500 mark that it capped me for the day.

[quote name='KaydensMom']i think he's referring to the fact that if you keep the game window open you can keep playing. when i was doing it, usually it was around the 1500 mark that it capped me for the day.[/quote]

Oh, I got 1.8k a few days ago or something lol

[quote name='hellmasterx']in what time we can play again after we hit the limit?[/quote]

It depends on your time zone. for me it is 6:00 PM Central.

[quote name='hellmasterx']in what time we can play again after we hit the limit?[/quote]

It goes:

Pacific 4 p.m.
Mountain 5 p.m.
Central 6 p.m.
Eastern 7 p.m.

Anybody else see this:

I went to play Chicktionary, and I got a pop-up that said "Chicktionary is currently under construction."

Guess they found out about the HAMSTER puzzle.

So I ordered my controller about a week and a half ago and I got the first confirmation email. but I still haven't gotten the second. How long does it take to come?

Thanks for the answers, im near 20k now.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Anybody else see this:

I went to play Chicktionary, and I got a pop-up that said "Chicktionary is currently under construction."

Guess they found out about the HAMSTER puzzle.[/quote]
i see it too.

what hamster puzzle are you talking about? is that a bug?

For the two posts above mine,

bio: don't expect a second e-mail to come with your tracking and shipping info, they say they will send it, but they never do, or you get it a week after your prize has been delivered to you. Then, just to add, since your ordered a controller, those are delivered fairly quickly.

Hell, Yes, there was a glitch with chicktionary a week ago or so, where if you had completed most if not all of the games and were able to play, the only game that would come up was the "hamster" puzzle, you could complete it but the next game was always another hamster puzzle. And now it looks like they finally figured it out that the puzzle repeated itself.

From what I understand, you have to max out on a few of the games to get the 360. What are the best ones? I was planning on doing Chicktionary, Flexicon, and CrossWire.

Also, do you guys know if anagramssolved.com is going to get some more answers soon? Too be honest, I don't have the patience for some of these puzzles. I'm also really bad at them.

The three games that you listed are the best ones, they are the three that gives you the best points the fastest.

Then as to when that site will get the next answers (from research not use) I would imagine it is whenever the owner updates the site.

I reached the 35K points for the 360 on another account a long while ago, I got the points a week after they took it off for a prize. But anyway, I suggest Flex (max points late 17K* early 18K), chick (late 7K early 8K) then cross (mid 10K) in that order, just because I dislike crosswire. You'll only have to max out the first two to reach 35K. But as a fair warning, thats alot of time and a lot of points, and M$ likes to cancel orders and say you cheated. And you do have till April, (unconfirmed but on LSC site) to get the points, so there's no need to rush.

*K = 1000

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Just wondering, is there a way to transfer these points to Live Marketplace, or is it just purely for the site?[/QUOTE]

Purely for the site.

[quote name='jtokchain5']there needs to be more answers on anagramssolved.com cuz im tired of waiting.[/QUOTE]
It's annoying that it is slowing me down, but I'm not going to stop. With the hints and some luck, I've gotten a few of these new ones done. I think I'm going to start submitting them to anagramssolved.com to help out. I want to get that 360 for free, since my next big purchase is going to be a ps3 before it becomes impossible to get a 60 gig model.

[quote name='erehwon'] I want to get that 360 for free, since my next big purchase is going to be a ps3 before it becomes impossible to get a 60 gig model.[/quote]

I think they're trying to phase out PS2 backwards compatibility. It's not a very bad thing, but I would like some room on my shelf XD

I wonder if the 360 is permanently out of stock or if its just temporary. if its permanent, then i'm going for the camera.

that being said, i completed all the chicktionry puzzles (lame!) so now i guess i'm playing flexicon.

[quote name='Tron']I wonder if the 360 is permanently out of stock or if its just temporary. if its permanent, then i'm going for the camera.

that being said, i completed all the chicktionry puzzles (lame!) so now i guess i'm playing flexicon.[/quote]

LSC implies it will be back. You can order one and it will be shipped by April or later (you'll get it by christmas XD jk). As far as the camera, there have been posts saying the camera got some bad reviews so i'd steer away from it.

[quote name='cubetriangle']Has anyone recieved the lx-3000 headset or the vx-6000 webcam? I ordered both about a month ago. :cry:[/quote]

i ordered both of them at the end of july and got them mid september

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So about how long does it take for an Xbox 360 controller to ship?[/quote]

Some people have said that they've received it around 3-4 weeks after they've ordered it. Could be longer or shorter for you, I can't state a fact on how fast they ship.

after much self deliberation, i don't believe this is something that is a banned topic. it is neither a bot, macro, cheating device, or related to return fraud. if it is i apologize ahead of time and i guess i'll find out if this gets deleted. :p

anyways, i stumbled upon a script that puts anagramssolved.com in place of the search results, and best of all it stops the site from searching so it saves enormous amounts of time. here is the link:

http://www.thehuey.com/blog/archives/37

[quote name='Gentay']I may be new, but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I would like to congradulate all those who have received their x-box and games, finally.

But, now for my complaint, I ordered a zune on nov 24 of 07, said I'd get it jan 19th of 08. Jan 19th came and passed, and I started to send daily e-mails as to where it was and why I didn't have it. Well, "surprise" I get the reply that I had cheated and the zune and case were cancelled. To add, I did play legitimately.

So, I ask that if I still send daily e-mails proclaiming my innocence, does anyone think there is a chance they will listen and give me my prize? Or am I just better off making a new account, ordering a new zune, and sending it to my grandparents house?

Edit- I know how you feel CO_mommy.[/QUOTE]
I've been writing to incentive logic and Microsoft for almost a month declaring my innocence. They continue to ignore my emails and I'm still not getting my prizes. My guess is, they've noticed the 2 accounts with the same mailing address and stopped sending my husband his prizes too. I haven't played since they first accused me of cheating and don't plan to. I know that's probably no what you want to hear, Gentay. I hope you have better luck.

[quote name='piercey']Is anyone else getting redirected to MSN.com now? I'm trying to figure out if its just me or what...[/quote]
i can get in, so try to delete your cookies or something

Ok, so over Christmas vacation I racked up enough points to get a 360 controller, made the order on Christmas day and trolled around here enough to figure it will take a month for me to get my controller, I'm starting to get nervous because a month has just gone by since my order and I am moving from my apartment in 2 weeks.

Should I just chalk this up as a loss or is there hope that I get my controller before I move?

[quote name='lunarroyale']Ok, so over Christmas vacation I racked up enough points to get a 360 controller, made the order on Christmas day and trolled around here enough to figure it will take a month for me to get my controller, I'm starting to get nervous because a month has just gone by since my order and I am moving from my apartment in 2 weeks.

Should I just chalk this up as a loss or is there hope that I get my controller before I move?[/quote]

Just tell your landlord that you might be receiving a package. He can let the tenants know. They won't open it, as it's a $10,000 fine for tampering with mail.

[quote name='fruitdog69']after much self deliberation, i don't believe this is something that is a banned topic. it is neither a bot, macro, cheating device, or related to return fraud. if it is i apologize ahead of time and i guess i'll find out if this gets deleted. :p

anyways, i stumbled upon a script that puts anagramssolved.com in place of the search results, and best of all it stops the site from searching so it saves enormous amounts of time. here is the link:

http://www.thehuey.com/blog/archives/37[/quote]

hmm its iffy. it's on the border of a cheat but doesn't automatically does stuff on the game for you. I agree with the search slowdown. Goggle is much better XD

[quote name='stevenroolz']i ordered both of them at the end of july and got them mid september[/quote]

steven, i ordered the lx-3000 headset and i got it in 23 days(about 3 weeks) and since u ordered both at one time i suppose, it will take more than 3 weeks to arrive. but i think it will arrive.

fruitdog, do u think this is the guy to call for missing packages? i hope it works.

i've seen the two headsets on the prize list, the lx-3000 (one that fits on your head) and the zx-6000 (the one that fits on your ear). From anyone's experience, which one fits more comfortable?

For those who read my earlier post, I mentioned that I was still going to contact M$ about my missing zune even after they said I cheated. After five days of sending the new e-mail, (they replied to the one I sent on the 28th not the 24th...big surprise there), and it was the exact same e-mail that I received the first time (on the 23rd), even with new information that I placed into the e-mail.

The point, is that I have a feeling that they don't even read the e-mails they receive, they just have a bot that send out the, "you're cancelled". So, I'm still going to send daily e-mails, and see how many "you're cancelled" I can receive until mabe, I get a human response.

lol i tend to agree with you, Gentay, i cashed out for the 360 on 12/30/07 and i started to get curious about when i can expect to receive it (i know i know april) And i got an automated "we try our best to get the package...8-12 wks."
so i sent another email replying to it saying 8-12 wks? really? and got an email that said 'thanks for contacting us'.

i just hope i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back