Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was surprised to find a headset on my doorstep today. i think i ordered sometime in June, never received a shipping email, and used macros the whole time.

They seem to be shipping some more things out. I had three shipping emails come into three different accounts that I've played on. I think the last time I played was at least a couple of months ago. The last email I received from them regarding one of these accounts was back in October of last year. These people are all over the place with their responses and deliveries.

Fedex should be bringing something tomorrow and Monday. I can't remember what the prizes should be so I'll post what shows up.

Good luck to those that are waiting! Fingers crossed you get your stuff.

*Sniff, sniff*
I smell lawsuit...
Haha I want my damn Zune. I didn't cheat but whatevs I'm just accepting that I'm not getting it. But has someone tried suing them yet?

[quote name='neverletthem']You won't. Wait the twelve weeks you are supposed to, then, if you want to, contact them. DON'T CONTACT THEM UNTIL YOUR TWELVE WEEKS HAVE PASSED. That will make them mad, and, will prob label you as a cheater.[/quote]

oh ok i never knew that, but thats going to take a long time.

[quote name='Mitwang']For those who received headsets recently, when did you order them and did you get a shipping email?[/quote]

i got mine on 11/25 - 12/18

[quote name='chimpian']i would be careful with that trial and error mentality, that is along the same way some of the bots work and you dont want to be labeled wrongly.[/quote]

They'll probably notice how many times I mess up on the high wire. That should save me.:D Also for anyone that can answer, is there a score limit per day? In the first dozen or so pages I read is was 7,000, but now I'm reading 1,000 per game and just a plain 1,000 a day.

They added a new game called "Picture This" - the game pairs you up with another LSC player and they give you a search term and you each pick a picture that best matches the phrase. If you both match, you get points. At the end of the game, it converts your points to tickets.

Mostly a waste of time since it doesn't give that many tickets. The most I've gotten from one game (so far) was just three tickets. I think you can get up to 10 for one game, but you and the person you're paired with would have to match every picture for that.

i was surprised to find a headset on my doorstep today. i think i ordered sometime in June, never received a shipping email, and used macros the whole time.

They seem to be shipping some more things out. I had three shipping emails come into three different accounts that I've played on. I think the last time I played was at least a couple of months ago. The last email I received from them regarding one of these accounts was back in October of last year. These people are all over the place with their responses and deliveries.

Fedex should be bringing something tomorrow and Monday. I can't remember what the prizes should be so I'll post what shows up.

Good luck to those that are waiting! Fingers crossed you get your stuff.

*Sniff, sniff*
I smell lawsuit...
Haha I want my damn Zune. I didn't cheat but whatevs I'm just accepting that I'm not getting it. But has someone tried suing them yet?

I got into LSC because of an ad for Flexicon that I saw (I like crosswords). Next thing I know, I'm grinding it out for big prizes.

I play lots of Flexicon, Crosswire, and Chicktionary. I'm up to the new puzzles for Flexicon and Crosswire, have 1,500 or so left on Chicktionary. I'm moving to Word Slugger next. I occasionally play Seekadoo.

I've received:

Wireless Controller + Wireless Receiver (ordered 12/07, received 01/08)
iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum (ordered 1/08, received 3/08)

I've ordered/am waiting for:

Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop (ordered 2/08)
Rock Band Bundle for Xbox 360 (ordered 4/08)

They've been good to me, so far.

I just got two emails on two accounts saying I was being shipped something... usps says "processed" so I'll see Monday.

Odd though because I haven't played sice July because the said I was cheating. 6 to 8 weeks turned into 6 to 8 months.

I got into LSC because of an ad for Flexicon that I saw (I like crosswords). Next thing I know, I'm grinding it out for big prizes.

I play lots of Flexicon, Crosswire, and Chicktionary. I'm up to the new puzzles for Flexicon and Crosswire, have 1,500 or so left on Chicktionary. I'm moving to Word Slugger next. I occasionally play Seekadoo.

I've received:

Wireless Controller + Wireless Receiver (ordered 12/07, received 01/08)
iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum (ordered 1/08, received 3/08)

I've ordered/am waiting for:

Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop (ordered 2/08)
Rock Band Bundle for Xbox 360 (ordered 4/08)

They've been good to me, so far.

I just got two emails on two accounts saying I was being shipped something... usps says "processed" so I'll see Monday.

Odd though because I haven't played sice July because the said I was cheating. 6 to 8 weeks turned into 6 to 8 months.

yeh umm... i just got a email saying something was being shipped to me ... except i havent done live search club since july of 07.... i wonder what im getting :hot:

Picked up a package today from FedEx, was supposed to have been shipped to my house three days ago. And voila, a headset ordered in July 07'.
Oh yeah, I cheated :)

I got 20 movie theatre tickets for amc theatres the nearest one to my house sadly in 20-30 miles away for the cost of gas will be about the cost the tickets at a closer theatre would be

[quote name='Utahsfinest']I got 20 movie theatre tickets for amc theatres the nearest one to my house sadly in 20-30 miles away for the cost of gas will be about the cost the tickets at a closer theatre would be[/quote]

Err, I'll take em off your hands if you don't want them;)....

[quote name='Sockey']Just got a copy of Fable in the mail. Wow! This is exciting. I'm practically getting stuff daily now.[/quote]

You lucky ass, it's been almost 3 months and I still ain't got my prize. Next week marks Week 12, the week I will be sending a million more e-mails!

Where do you live?

[quote name='Sockey']Just got a copy of Fable in the mail. Wow! This is exciting. I'm practically getting stuff daily now.[/quote]

So the 360 games come through USPS? Wow, I thought they came through Fed-Ex......

[quote name='shaveice']You lucky ass, it's been almost 3 months and I still ain't got my prize. Next week marks Week 12, the week I will be sending a million more e-mails!

Where do you live?[/quote]

ive been getting packages at least 1 a week now and most I ordered back in july.

[quote name='neverletthem']So the 360 games come through USPS? Wow, I thought they came through Fed-Ex......[/quote]
they do come through fed ex i got one the other day

[quote name='neverletthem']So the 360 games come through USPS? Wow, I thought they came through Fed-Ex......[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't mean mail. It came via Fed-Ex or UPS (can't remember which) and I had to sign for it.

[quote name='Utahsfinest']Just wondering will stores accepts items for club live without receipts or do you have to sell it on ebay or somewhere else.[/quote]

That would be called "Return Fraud".....which is illegal.....

You CAN, however, sell them on eBay.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Um... at the risk of sounding ignorant, what exactly is Live Search Club, and what do you do to earn tickets?[/QUOTE]

http://club.live.com/

You play games to get tickets. Those tickets can be redeemed for prizes or you can donate the tickets to the charity of your choice. All you need is a hotmail account to sign up.

[quote name='Tricky']http://club.live.com/

You play games to get tickets. Those tickets can be redeemed for prizes or you can donate the tickets to the charity of your choice. All you need is a hotmail account to sign up.[/quote]
Thanks for explaining. :) Do the prizes change often?

I think they took out that verification code roadblock where you submit answers quick on certain games. I remember submitting ~6 answers on Chicktionary really fast and getting one of them, but now I haven't been getting them. Can someone verify this?

[quote name='lVlasterchief']I think they took out that verification code roadblock where you submit answers quick on certain games. I remember submitting ~6 answers on Chicktionary really fast and getting one of them, but now I haven't been getting them. Can someone verify this?[/quote]
Can anyone confirm this? If they took that out I may start playing again.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Um... at the risk of sounding ignorant, what exactly is Live Search Club, and what do you do to earn tickets?[/QUOTE]

http://club.live.com/

You play games to get tickets. Those tickets can be redeemed for prizes or you can donate the tickets to the charity of your choice. All you need is a hotmail account to sign up.

[quote name='Tricky']http://club.live.com/

You play games to get tickets. Those tickets can be redeemed for prizes or you can donate the tickets to the charity of your choice. All you need is a hotmail account to sign up.[/quote]
Thanks for explaining. :) Do the prizes change often?

I think they took out that verification code roadblock where you submit answers quick on certain games. I remember submitting ~6 answers on Chicktionary really fast and getting one of them, but now I haven't been getting them. Can someone verify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back