Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='macontosh2000']last week all i got on word slugger was HAMSTER but then i guess they caught on and stopped it. Now i am getting HAMSTER on Speeling Bee.:)[/QUOTE]
I'll have to try it out. lol

So I just found this in my e-mail....

[quote name='Live Search Club'][FONT=&quot]Dear Live Search Club Participant,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You are receiving this email because you placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was canceled because the item you requested is no longer available. Your account has been re-issued with1,800 ticketsfor your XBox 360 Live Arcade prize order for you to make another selection.These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Live Search Club Support[/FONT]

[/quote]

Which is weird, because I haven't even been on the site since last summer, and I don't even remember ordering that. But, whatever.

[quote name='quadomatic']People have said that the magazine.com gift cards arrive in less than 2 weeks. Others have said it takes a month. With the checks, some people said that it takes 3 days, while others have said that it takes 2 weeks.

I'd believe the 2 week estimate for the gift cards; that's about how long it took for my headset to arrive when I ordered it last December.[/quote]

oh so it comes in 2 weeks? thats pretty good, and the checks are in 3 days, good as well. =]

EDIT: my street is a court so should I out Ct. or Court when I order my prize?

[quote name='jtokchain5']oh so it comes in 2 weeks? thats pretty good, and the checks are in 3 days, good as well. =]

EDIT: my street is a court so should I out Ct. or Court when I order my prize?[/quote]

Go ahead and put 'Court". Better safe then sorry. Most of the time, they will convert it to CT. when shipping.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']You can trade them for cash as magazines.com. I'm using them for a TV/PS3 myself. :p[/quote]but where do i redeem them?

can you please give me the link

[quote name='wutaday09']but where do i redeem them?

can you please give me the link[/quote]
[quote name='Sockey']Do you guys know if this applies to magazine subscriptions?

If not (and you can get any amount to an address) you guys might want to consider using your points to order them and then cashing them in for checks here: http://www.magazines.com/ncom/gift_cert?cc_redeem=1

I will be a guinea pig and order four $25.00 gift cards. If this works I'll make $100.00, if not oh well.[/quote]
:D

I just wanted to follow up that the Zune I ordered on 4/27/08 was delivered on 5/28/2008. It's a black 30GB and has an "Academic Edition" sticker on it and I did not receive a shipping confirmation e-mail. Good luck to anyone else that is waiting on one :)

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok we have to fill the box that says "Redeem a Card for Cash" right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Did you already get magazines.com gift cards? How long did it take for you to receive it? Let us know how long the check takes to get to you.

I ordered my zune and the leather case today(6/1) so now i guess ill be like the rest of you guys and start getting those gift cards if it works out :)

How much you wanna bet they'll stop allowing redemption for cash before I can build up my stockpile? :lol:

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok we have to fill the box that says "Redeem a Card for Cash" right?[/quote]

does the Card have the redeemer's name on it ?

andi just made another account and ordered a single 15 dollar one..but if someone could confirm that would be awesome.!!

[quote name='Charron']How much you wanna bet they'll stop allowing redemption for cash before I can build up my stockpile? :lol:[/quote]

sssssssshhhh

keep it on the down low

LOL

[quote name='quadomatic']Yeah. Did you already get magazines.com gift cards? How long did it take for you to receive it? Let us know how long the check takes to get to you.[/quote]

I didn't receive any yet, I just ordered one today the first of june. I might go for another.

[quote name='fawkinjit']does the Card have the redeemer's name on it ?[/quote]

It probably would, not really sure.

btw, anyone thought of giving the gift card to the "bank" and getting cash for it?

[quote name='jtokchain5']I didn't receive any yet, I just ordered one today the first of june. I might go for another.

It probably would, not really sure.

btw, anyone thought of giving the gift card to the "bank" and getting cash for it?[/quote]

why would a bank take them?

and

i ordered one today too :)

I'm trying to get as many points as possible before M$ sees what's going down.

I figure I can get an XBOX 360 Elite within 15 days of playing (using two accounts of course).

[quote name='Mooey']I'm trying to get as many points as possible before M$ sees what's going down.

I figure I can get an XBOX 360 Elite within 15 days of playing (using two accounts of course).[/QUOTE]

Won't they not ship stuff to you if you ship to the same address from two accounts?

[quote name='Miranda']Got my Zune today. Ordered 5/16/08. Academic edition - white.[/quote]

Ooh, I ordered mine about a week after that (ordered the 25th), so maybe I will seen mine soon

I just received a Lifechat headset and an IntelliMouse explorer. They were both ordered in the last 2-3 weeks, so a nice turnaround on those...

[quote name='SlammedNiss']All you people getting stuff is making me jealous. I just want to start seeing a return for all my playing, and I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

Wow you definitely ordered a lot of stuff. I'd bet you'll start getting your stuff soon enough.

I've been lurking around for awhile, I was trying to save up for the dvd camcorder and it disappered so I just settled for rock band even though I have it for ps3. It's only been a week since I ordered it and I have a long wait ahead of me. I used to play flexicon all day everyday to reach the limit but since the hints are still screwed up I stopped playing. I hope everyone gets their prizes.

Lx-3000 got here today. Ordered on 5/20. Much faster than I was expecting.

The website seemed to be wording it as you will receive the item in 12 weeks, no more, no less, which sounded gloomy. Glad it was as fast as it was.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Lx-3000 got here today. Ordered on 5/20. Much faster than I was expecting.

The website seemed to be wording it as you will receive the item in 12 weeks, no more, no less, which sounded gloomy. Glad it was as fast as it was.[/quote]

seems like the lower end PC CAM is shipping fast

my nephew got his in 9 days

the higher end PC CAM however is a different story

[quote name='poopoop']why would a bank take them?

and

i ordered one today too :)[/quote]

i believe theres a thing where you can return the gc in for a check from their website i cant recall where it is exactly but my friend told me about it

[quote name='funknjunk']i believe theres a thing where you can return the gc in for a check from their website i cant recall where it is exactly but my friend told me about it[/QUOTE]

www.magazines.com/cash

It's listed on the back of the gift cards.

UPDATE: Ordered my 5th gift card. Too bad I have to wait 2 weeks till I see any of them.

You think it would raise any eyebrows if I ordered $525 worth of magazine cards? HA! But I guess if it ends up working for you guys and the 360 is still no where in sight, I'll give it a go.

SWEET!

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Upon further review by our Technical Support Team, your prize was cancelled as a result of placing a duplicate software or hardware order. Please note that prizes are limited to one of each hardware or software item per household address.

At this time, our Technical Support Team is being alerted to re-issue tickets for your duplicate order. Please note that this will take a few weeks to reflect when logging into your account. In addition to the re-issue of your tickets, our supplier is being notified to ship one of your duplicate orders. After the remainder of your tickets is credited to your account, you can redeem them at the prize mall found here:

https://club.live.com/get_prizes.aspx

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

But...this is on my old account, and I have a new account that I've been ordering with. Will that cause conflicts? How will I order anything with the 18,000 tickets they give me back? Will they cancel the orders I made with the other account now? :( That would suck...

I do wonder if they actually will ship the Vista Ultimate though....that seems very unlikely. Maybe we'll start seeing a spree of Ultimates being received. I doubt it though.

Has anyone gotten their stuff shipped out after they got an email like this from LSC?

[quote name='quadomatic']Please note that prizes are limited to one of each hardware or software item per household address.
[/quote]
I thought they changed the limits to 3 per address.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I thought they changed the limits to 3 per address.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too, but I don't think I'll email them asking them. I'd rather not push my luck I suppose.

[quote name='Philosiphicus']Any ideas concerning the amount of time between the first and second confirmation emails nowdays?[/QUOTE]

If by 2nd confirmation email, you mean the confirmation that the prize has shipped...heh. Often times those don't even come until well after you've received the prize.

My Zune came in yesterday, ordered 5/15. Could have got it last Wednesday, but with the whole signature thing, it took a little longer to get here. It is the White academic version.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']It came on the 16th. I waited till that monday after and I wrote them asking about the games. They said the games would be coming and I could expect Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3 soon and that the Xbox live card was no longer included on the bundle.

I just want Halo to come soon because with the target bonanza going on, I don't wanna pass up on getting it. I just might have to buy it tomorrow and return the LSC copy to target whenever it comes. I am still on the fence about this one.[/quote]
just wondering, did you get your games yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back