Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WarriorBlake']Now that it seems that LSC is now Incentive Logic free, should I e-mail them about my 360? I ordered 2/14 and havent herd anything from. I can wait for it, but with everyone getting their prizes quite quickly and the removal of Incentive Logic, should I e-mail them or keep waiting?[/quote]

There was a post a few pages ago from CoinCollector, IIRC, another February 360 orderer. He's apparently been asking about it for a while. The response he got this week is that they're in the process of fulfilling orders, so it should be within the next 4 weeks.

And becuase they're no longer using Incentive Logic, we should actually get a shipping notification when it ships.

i dont have the email anymore, but i pointed out the picture to them, and they said that the item was for system listed, regardles of the picture. Sounds like I got the stupid support person.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']There was a post a few pages ago from CoinCollector, IIRC, another February 360 orderer. He's apparently been asking about it for a while. The response he got this week is that they're in the process of fulfilling orders, so it should be within the next 4 weeks.

And because they're no longer using Incentive Logic, we should actually get a shipping notification when it ships.[/quote]

Good. Hopefully I'll get it sometime around my birthday in August or sooner!!

this sucks i'm going on vacation and there is no way to halt shipments and if your not there you get nothing and they don't refund your tickets

[quote name='Utahsfinest']this sucks i'm going on vacation and there is no way to halt shipments and if your not there you get nothing and they don't refund your tickets[/QUOTE]

just get a neighbor to hold your package for you.

Hah yeah. I have had that problem for about a month now. About two days ago it stopped for about three puzzles and I was so happy. Then it started again. What a pain it is. I have the same problem with the %20 in both ie and firefox.

[quote name='quadomatic']damn right[/quote]SMH :lol:
[quote name='jtokchain5']i got both of my gift card points refunded. ill get something else i guess =].[/quote]Same here.

[quote name='innocentangel81']is anyone still having problems with the hints? I still get %20 in between everything[/quote]

Same here... %20 is the URL encoded representation of a space, so it kind of makes sense. Curious thing is that it used to work properly. :whistle2:s

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I ordered Halo 2 yesterday. :p I hope it is the Xbox version... I guess you want the Vista version... Good luck to both of us xD[/quote]
Yeah, good luck though. I would think they stopped making Halo 2 for Xbox though by now :lol:

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Yeah, good luck though. I would think they stopped making Halo 2 for Xbox though by now :lol:[/quote]

I think the Zunes they give away aren't made anymore either, right? That's probably why they give them for free. I ordered Halo2, I'm hoping for xbox, but I guess either will do.

[quote name='CaWris']I think the Zunes they give away aren't made anymore either, right? That's probably why they give them for free. I ordered Halo2, I'm hoping for xbox, but I guess either will do.[/quote]
I am not completely sure about that. But if they are no longer made, Microsoft still supports it as part of the Zune family. Halo 2 Xbox is 3 1/2 years old, while Halo 2 Vista is only about a year, so hopefully it is Vista( atleast I hope so).

[quote name='lVlasterchief']just get a neighbor to hold your package for you.[/quote]

Ok, so I couldn't just let this go, out of context that's pure gold.

[quote name='fawkinjit']anyone knows when the next round of DVD CAMCORDERS will be shipped?

i've been waiting 13 weeks already[/quote]

in 2 weeks

[quote name='Sockey']I ordered Halo 2 and the Controller the first day. They both came today. Halo 2 is the Xbox version.[/quote]
Thanks for letting us know, I was really hoping it was the Windows version (and saving up for it), but at least we know now. I don't have an Xbox so I'll have to pick something else to save up for...

[quote name='fawkinjit']anyone knows when the next round of DVD CAMCORDERS will be shipped?

i've been waiting 13 weeks already[/quote]

I just got a shipping notice for the one I ordered on 4/16. You should get yours soon too, hopefully.

got my zune, ordered it on 5/16, received it on 6/5

no shipping OR order confirmation.

its the black one.

now i hope i get some of the controllers i ordered damn it. :)

[quote name='Sockey']I ordered Halo 2 and the Controller the first day. They both came today. Halo 2 is the Xbox version.[/quote]
fuck, really hoping it would be the Vista version. Is there anyway I could cancel my order? If it does go through, I could bitch about it is a different picture I guess, since they already sent me a dead headset >_> ( which I didn't complain about, yet)

[quote name='Miranda']I just got a shipping notice for the one I ordered on 4/16. You should get yours soon too, hopefully.[/quote]

When you ordered it, did you get a confirmation email?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Just received an e-mail: June 11 is Double Ticket Day. Woo![/QUOTE]
I just got the email too! WOO HOO! I can't wait!

So, how is this site on delivery nowadays? I remember it being pretty terrible last summer. I'm going for a Zune now, so I was wondering how much better it is now.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So, how is this site on delivery nowadays? I remember it being pretty terrible last summer. I'm going for a Zune now, so I was wondering how much better it is now.[/quote]

I believe that they now often ship within 2 weeks or so...an improvement as opposed to last years' 5 months wait (or not receiving a prize at all). :applause:

[quote name='conchopearl']When you ordered it, did you get a confirmation email?[/quote]

No, no initial confirmation. I was a little worried about not getting the email. But as long as you got an order number on the website and it shows in your order history, you're good.

Double ticket day is from 12:00AM to 11:59PM PDT but wouldn't that cut into two UTC days? How does that work out?

Say if you live in the pacific can you max out to 1000 tickets from 12AM to 5PM then max out again at the start of the next UTC day at 5PM to 11:59PM? That makes for 4000 tickets when they're doubled.

Fine print:
[FONT=&quot]*Club daily ticket limit is 1000, so the most you can earn is 2000 tickets on Double Ticket Day.[/FONT]
It was on the email so they will probably enforce it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back