Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='quadomatic']I hope magazines.com gift cards come back...I'm going to earn as many points as I can till then...I haven't played since the beginning of this month but hopefully I'll be able to get enough points by the time they come back to order a bunch...[/quote]

I'm sounding a bit ignorant, but why does everybody want those?

[quote name='shortaznkid99']I'm sounding a bit ignorant, but why does everybody want those?[/quote]

They could be redeemed for cash.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']O_O Are you serious? Where can one redeem them for cash?[/quote]

I missed out on it, but I'm pretty sure on the site where you redeem the giftcards you had an option to get subscriptions or to just get a check worth the value of the giftcard. 15 dollars 19 times is quite a bit for just playing games. Gift cards have been pulled from the site until further notice.

[quote name='ohram']Gift cards have been pulled from the site until further notice.[/QUOTE]

Which was to be expected when tons of people ordered 20+ in one shot. I somewhat doubt they'll bring them back. I had ordered 5 of them when they canceled my orders because they ran out.

As promised, here's the response, (or lack thereof) from support on the 360 controller I ordered in February, (note, this was AFTER I already inquired about it and was told, "We have more and will be shipping within 3 weeks").

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to unexpected popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed, found to be in compliance, and your prize is assigned tracking information, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

So I guess I imagined all those people getting the ones they ordered as recently as May?!? :bomb:

[quote name='beastrow']
So I guess I imagined all those people getting the ones they ordered as recently as May?!? :bomb:[/quote]I'm in the same boat, I ordered a controller (actually 2) on 2/19/08 and they eventually canceled one because "you can only order one of each hardware and software item", which of course was just a few days before they changed the rule to 3 items and right before they brought the controller back for over twice as many tickets. My son ordered one on his account just a few weeks ago, and we received it earlier this week. Clearly they are favoring the order that take place while they are in control, rather than while incentivelogic was in control. I have to believe incentivelogic made a big mess, and it's going to take a while to clean up.

I haven't contacted them about mine yet because my account was screwed up when the new site hit and now that it's finally fixed, I think I will...

[quote name='steelsmack']Clearly they are favoring the order that take place while they are in control, rather than while incentivelogic was in control. I have to believe incentivelogic made a big mess, and it's going to take a while to clean up.[/quote]

Yep, this is it. Any orders leftover from Incentive Logic are trapped in limbo.

Horrible, horrible limbo. :wall:

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I guess that means I'll never get that Zune from July 07 that is "shipping in the next four weeks"...[/quote]
I wouldn't say "never", but it's probably going to be a while since incentivelogic really made a mess of it. I have a feeling that due to people telling them "you sent me 2 xboxs and I only ordered 1" and such that the new company realized some of the old orders went through and some did not. They are probably looking deeper to find exactly what has shipped and what hasn't and incentivelogic probably didn't leave much in the way of "clues" for them to get it sorted out easily. And instead of shipping stuff to people that have already received it, they're going to make sure everything is straightened out before they ship that stuff out. In the meantime they'll ship out new orders that they have kept track of.

All of that is totally theory, but I bet it is pretty close to what is actually happening.

Although I don't think it means anything, they changed the picture of Halo 2 back to the Vista one, but it is still "for Xbox 360" :roll:

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Although I don't think it means anything, they changed the picture of Halo 2 back to the Vista one, but it is still "for Xbox 360" :roll:[/quote]
They didn't even change both pictures, just the bigger one when you are just viewing the single item. The gallery picture is still the xbox. Unfortunately, I'd be shocked if it meant something, but boy do I wish it did...

[quote name='e3revolution']who is in charge of live search club now?[/quote]
Arvatousa. They have been great compared to the garbage incentivelogic did, but they are struggling so badly with the stuff that was ordered a while before they took over...

[quote name='beastrow']So I guess I imagined all those people getting the ones they ordered as recently as May?!? :bomb:[/quote]

Not to rub it in, but my 2nd wireless controller, that I ordered 11 days ago, is being delivered today.

EDIT: Just got it. :)

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Not to rub it in, but my 2nd wireless controller, that I ordered 11 days ago, is being delivered today.[/quote]
Not to rub it in, but those of us who have old ones that will eventually show up (being optimistic) payed 2500 tickets for them, not 5500. ;)

[quote name='steelsmack']Not to rub it in, but those of us who have old ones that will eventually show up (being optimistic) payed 2500 tickets for them, not 5500. ;)[/quote]​

:hot:BURN!!!:hot:

[quote name='steelsmack']Not to rub it in, but those of us who have old ones that will eventually show up (being optimistic) payed 2500 tickets for them, not 5500. ;)[/quote]

You can look at it like that if you wish, but the way I see it, free is free. :booty:

[quote name='steelsmack']Not to rub it in, but those of us who have old ones that will eventually show up (being optimistic) payed 2500 tickets for them, not 5500. ;)[/quote]
Yep, I got 2 of them for 2500 each back in December, both came the same day

[quote name='SlammedNiss']You can look at it like that if you wish, but the way I see it, free is free. :booty:[/quote]
There's a reason I put a wink at the end, it was meant to be anything but a sick burn. Still, 3 more days maxing out just to get the same item is time wasted...

Is anyone else getting:

Invalid user ID
The user ID provided to the game server is invalid

when playing Picture This??? I'm out of puzzles for every game except that, so that's the only one I can play for points, but it's been giving me that invalid user ID message since this morning.:bomb:

[quote name='steelsmack']There's a reason I put a wink at the end, it was meant to be anything but a sick burn. Still, 3 more days maxing out just to get the same item is time wasted...[/quote]

I didn't take it as a burn, but apparently the other guy did. As much as I would have rather only given 2500 tickets for them, I'd rather give a few extra (in this case, more than twice as many though) to know I'm getting them. Perhaps M$ is hoping that those who only gave 2500 tickets will forget about them, because they obviously are sending them out.

Thanks for sticking it out Frog Ribs and e-mailing LSC which used to be an instant ticket to cheating. So apparently they are filtering through all the junk that UN-Incentive Logic has left and the work load is hard to go through right now. Again, it's seems like a never ending wait, but it at least seems much more hopeful.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I didn't take it as a burn, but apparently the other guy did. As much as I would have rather only given 2500 tickets for them, I'd rather give a few extra (in this case, more than twice as many though) to know I'm getting them. Perhaps M$ is hoping that those who only gave 2500 tickets will forget about them, because they obviously are sending them out.[/quote]
Yea with the right "tools" it's not hard to get 1,000 points daily on 2 accounts at all...

[quote name='Miranda']Is anyone else getting:

Invalid user ID
The user ID provided to the game server is invalid

when playing Picture This??? I'm out of puzzles for every game except that, so that's the only one I can play for points, but it's been giving me that invalid user ID message since this morning.:bomb:[/quote]

yeah, i'm getting this too, i have no idea why.

[quote name='Arget']Got my headset today :) They are awesome![/QUOTE]

Which one did u get? I got the LX-3000. It doesn't quite fit my ears; its a bit to small, and it kinda hurts. I don't even have big ears... :(

[quote name='JustBlaze']is this still working for all u ppl?[/QUOTE]

Yup, LSC is all good. Its much better than it was last year (in case you had used it last year). IncentiveLogic used to be in charge and it was terrible, but different people are running it now, and it works fine.

my headset isnt working that great anymore. didnt think i abused it but now i get really bad static-y noises when its in a certain position

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Thanks for sticking it out Frog Ribs and e-mailing LSC which used to be an instant ticket to cheating. So apparently they are filtering through all the junk that UN-Incentive Logic has left and the work load is hard to go through right now. Again, it's seems like a never ending wait, but it at least seems much more hopeful.[/quote]

No problem.

I'll probably start asking them every couple of weeks now until I get a different answer.

[quote name='nogard']I got the Zune premium ear plugs today, very uncomfortable in the ear, not recommended![/quote]

I actually think they're pretty good. I like 'em. You can send yours to me if you want! :lol:

The headphones they send are the 'premium' headphones that go with the Zune 30. There's an updated version of the premium headphones that came out with the newer Zunes...Similar design but with some sort of woven sheath along the headphone wires that helps prevent kinks.

It seems that with these types of "in-the-ear" headphones, you either like them or you hate them. Other companies make similar style earbuds....I've used the Sony ones and like them. But they feel almost the same in my ears as Microsoft's.

Many Redemptions For Xbox 360 Last Month When They Had It On The List For A Day Have Been Cancelled And Points Returned.

Did Anyone Here Who Redeemed For It, GOT LUCKY and didn't get their tickets returned ?

[quote name='fawkinjit']Many Redemptions For Xbox 360 Last Month When They Had It On The List For A Day Have Been Cancelled And Points Returned.

Did Anyone Here Who Redeemed For It, GOT LUCKY and didn't get their tickets returned ?[/quote]

My order was cancelled also from the mid May half of day that 360s were on the prize list. :bomb:

[quote name='rockinaway247']Has anyone actually got the LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera? I know people have gotten the VX-3000 one but what about 6000?[/quote]

i've recieved my VX 6000 and it took around 10 days

[quote name='Mister8bal']My order was cancelled also from the mid May half of day that 360s were on the prize list. :bomb:[/quote]

LSC BULLSHIETTERS probably never intended to ship any XBOX 360.

Probably did it to tease people to come back and play again.

Didn't some people receive duplicate Xbox 360 orders? I think LSC did restock the Xbox 360 but mistakenly sent them all out to people who have already received them.

[quote name='2574']Didn't some people receive duplicate Xbox 360 orders? I think LSC did restock the Xbox 360 but mistakenly sent them all out to people who have already received them.[/quote]
Yes, I remember a few people saying they received two 360s from LSC... Lucky bastards.;):lol:

[quote name='bruttium']I actually think they're pretty good. I like 'em. You can send yours to me if you want! :lol:

The headphones they send are the 'premium' headphones that go with the Zune 30. There's an updated version of the premium headphones that came out with the newer Zunes...Similar design but with some sort of woven sheath along the headphone wires that helps prevent kinks.

It seems that with these types of "in-the-ear" headphones, you either like them or you hate them. Other companies make similar style earbuds....I've used the Sony ones and like them. But they feel almost the same in my ears as Microsoft's.[/quote]

Not exactly... the Zune 30 and Zunes 4 and 8 only come with regular earbuds. The Zune 80 comes with the premium ear buds, but I'm not sure if they are the first or second version. Also not sure which version LSC is shipping out... (of course, I might of miss understood this, and you meant that the premium ones that are shipping are the ones that come out at the same time as the Zune 30 but were not packaged with them; if so, I don't know that for sure until I get mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back