Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='philanballa2']I use to be so excited to play on LSC and earn my prizes, but now seeing what the prizes are it is really sad.

I have this gutsy feeling that the Xbox 360 may come back. The reason why, is that the E3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is right around the corner and rumor has it that Microsoft will unveil a new Xbox 360 with a bigger hard drive and discontinuing the 20GB version... In saying that maybe LSC will bring back the 360 and help them get rid of the 20GB (Premium) version to make way for this "newer" version that is rumored. That’s just my opinion if rumors turns out to be true.[/quote]

THEY WILL BRING IT BACK WHEN PEOPLE STOP PLAYING.

AS A GIMMICK TO GET PEOPLE'S HOPES UP.

IT WILL BE LISTED FOR A DAY.

THEN THEY WILL REFUND TICKETS TO EVERYONE WHO REDEEMED FOR IT ON THAT DAY.

SOUND FAMILIAR ?

[quote name='fawkinjit']THEY WILL BRING IT BACK WHEN PEOPLE STOP PLAYING.

SOUND FAMILIAR ?[/quote]

Please, just shut the fuck up. All you do is bash Live Search Club when they give away FREE things. Many people have been successful in getting items from this site. You just come here complaining about how you didn't get your prizes, and then try to deter everyone else from Live Search Club. Also, you claim LSC does things that you purely make up, and then try to get everyone to believe it. Please, just leave here or have a better attitude about LSC...
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way either.
/vent over

On another note, should be getting my Zune Premium Earplugs tomorrow :)

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Please, just shut the fuck up. All you do is bash Live Search Club when they give away FREE things. Many people have been successful in getting items from this site. You just come here complaining about how you didn't get your prizes, and then try to deter everyone else from Live Search Club. Also, you claim LSC does things that you purely make up, and then try to get everyone to believe it. Please, just leave here or have a better attitude about LSC...
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way either.
/vent over

On another note, should be getting my Zune Premium Earplugs tomorrow :)[/quote]

XBOX 360 WAS LISTED FOR ONE DAY ON MAY 14.

ASK ANYONE WHO REDEEMED FOR AN XBOX 360 ON THAT DAY, THEY WILL TELL YOU

THEIR TICKETS WERE RETURNED TO THEM.

NOT ONE PERSON IS GETTING THE XBOX 360 FROM THAT DAY

[quote name='fawkinjit']XBOX 360 WAS LISTED FOR ONE DAY ON MAY 14.

NOT ONE PERSON IS GETTING THE XBOX 360 FROM THAT DAY[/quote]

I didn't say they fucking were, and you have already said this multiple times. Also, typing in ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING.
And even if they did list it for PART OF A DAY, they took it down quickly, more than likely because it was a mistake. Atleast they made good on their mistake by refunding all the tickets, instead of leaving people in a indefinite purgatory of thinking they will get 360s. Although, I do feel bad for those who ordered it earlier (in February?) and still haven't gotten it.

Maybe you should consider that it could have been a miscommunication between lcs and their distributer. It happens get over it or stop posting.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']
On another note, should be getting my Zune Premium Earplugs tomorrow :)[/quote]

Better have big ears, I have smaller ears, and the plugs don't fit, they just fall right out xD.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Atleast they made good on their mistake by refunding all the tickets, instead of leaving people in a indefinite purgatory of thinking they will get 360s. Although, I do feel bad for those who ordered it earlier (in February?) and still haven't gotten it.[/quote]

Thanks! 130 days and counting!

:bomb:

[quote name='pleasegreen']Lol, why are so many people who are cheating for free prizes even complaining?

"MY AUTOTYPER EARNED THAT 360 AND I WANT IT NAOW"[/quote]

First, technically its not cheating. Its taking advantage of opportunities presented to us. Everyone else has the opportunity to use the helping websites like anagrammer so its a level playing field.

Second, Not everyone here (actually I don't think any of us do) uses programs like autotyper to really cheat on the LSC. Why bother? There's websites out there that help you out on any game that's similar to the ones on LSC. Hell, there's even a website that helps you when you're stuck on the New York Times crossword puzzle!

Third, why do you even care if people are complaining about prizes not received? They have every right to do so, welcome to the internet. Also, only a few are complaining about not receiving prizes, and that's just cause of bad luck of the draw.

On another subject...actually its similar lol, congrats mrcheapo11 on your new earplugs

[quote name='fawkinjit']THEY WILL BRING IT BACK WHEN PEOPLE STOP PLAYING.

SOUND FAMILIAR ?[/quote]

cruise-control-for-cool.jpg

Well, I emailed LSC about my Zune that would be "shipping in the next 4 weeks", as they told me a few weeks ago, and low and behold, they haven't shipped it yet...

In fact, now it's even out of stock...

I guess I'll try to ask for my points back or something...

Well, since there's no 360 in sight, I broke down and ordered me some cookbooks. I won't let my tickets dip below 40k though, just on principle. Everyone cross their fingers with me that some badass prizes get added to the mix. Come on LSC, I did all the ticket conversions for you!

Xbox Live Accessory Bundle: 17,000 tickets
Xbox 360 Elite: 45,000 tickets
YAMAHA YHT-780BL Home Theater: 80,000
Philips 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV : 180,000 tickets

Come on...you know you want to.

EDIT: Awesome, I got 2 confirmation emails almost immediately.

[quote name='Dual45s']Well, since there's no 360 in sight, I broke down and ordered me some cookbooks. I won't let my tickets dip below 40k though, just on principle. Everyone cross their fingers with me that some badass prizes get added to the mix. Come on LSC, I did all the ticket conversions for you!

EDIT: Awesome, I got 2 confirmation emails almost immediately.[/quote]

Thats some wishful thinking but I will cross my fingers. Are the cookbooks really called the "Italian Hottie Cookbooks"?;)

[quote name='Dmitriy']Thats some wishful thinking but I will cross my fingers. Are the cookbooks really called the "Italian Hottie Cookbooks"?;)[/quote]

I'm not sure, all I see is cleavage. Plus, Giada de Laurentis is about as hard to say as it is to type. My wife just rolls her eyes, but whatever, Italian Hottie it is!

I just started on LSC. I got my 1,000 for a day but then the game "broke". It was Chicktionary. I e-mailed their support. I hope I'm not in trouble for typing in the words too fast and they take away my tickets.:cry:

[quote name='fawkinjit']I JUST GOT AN EMAILED RESPONSE FROM LSC ABOUT THE 360's

THEY WON'T BE COMING BACK.

CONFIRMED[/quote]

People that type in CAPS LOCK, constantly whining, and doesn't show proof are not credible. The shear fact that you have been crying about club live prizes makes me wonder why you even post here.

360 Pro and the new Zune are back, I think its the new Zune, looks like it though. 360 has an altered price. Somebody agree/confirm this with me.

[quote name='grndoom']360 Pro and the new Zune are back, I think its the new Zune, looks like it though. 360 has an altered price. Somebody agree/confirm this with me.[/quote]yep there both there

[quote name='grndoom']360 Pro and the new Zune are back, I think its the new Zune, looks like it though. 360 has an altered price. Somebody agree/confirm this with me.[/quote]

I see the Zune, but no 360.

[quote name='johnfoe']click the 360 controller ; )[/quote]

Thanks! :) I see that now. I probably won't order another one though.

No picture or description. Hmm... and they say it's a "bundle" again. I wonder what's included.

My friend called me to tell me the Zune is up, nothing could have described my majestic leap from the couch and unto the computer to order it in a record time of 15.4 seconds.

Well just goes to show, once I give up hope, everything starts turning up awesome. Hopefully this one sticks. Good thing I didn't go crazy with my pity prizes. On my wishlist the image of the ZX-6000 headset has also returned despite being unavailable (it was just the broken image x before) maybe some foreshadowing? Good luck all.

[quote name='Dual45s']Well, since there's no 360 in sight, I broke down and ordered me some cookbooks. I won't let my tickets dip below 40k though, just on principle. Everyone cross their fingers with me that some badass prizes get added to the mix. Come on LSC, I did all the ticket conversions for you!

EDIT: Awesome, I got 2 confirmation emails almost immediately.[/quote]

Oh man I seriously hope these get added to the mix.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Oh man I seriously hope these get added to the mix.[/quote]
You could donate it to my personal charity, just order some stuff and have it shipped to my house. ;)

[quote name='fawkinjit']LSC Website Down Again?

I was gonna donate all my points, 50,000 total, to charity.[/quote]

Why do you always come in here and say something retarded?

[quote name='decrot']Why do you always come in here and say something retarded?[/quote]

What's your address?

I would like to order 50,000 tickets worth of items for you.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle
32,500 Tickets
"hiding behehind the wireless controller"
no picture
I have a feeling that this will be like last time and everyone will end up with squat and all the points returned. :roll:

oh and the zune is back.

i ended up givin hope for vista :p and i was too lazy to earn anymore points so I got a tshirt and a wireless xbox 360 controler... but it says for windows does it come with that wireless thing that allows it to be used with the pc?

[quote name='orbit18']i ended up givin hope for vista :p and i was too lazy to earn anymore points so I got a tshirt and a wireless xbox 360 controler... but it says for windows does it come with that wireless thing that allows it to be used with the pc?[/quote]Yes.

[quote name='fawkinjit']What's your address?

I would like to order 50,000 tickets worth of items for you.[/quote]
It was a joke, you aren't really going to donate your points to charity, we all know that. :lol:

[quote name='IRISH4']Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle
32,500 Tickets
"hiding behehind the wireless controller"
no picture
I have a feeling that this will be like last time and everyone will end up with squat and all the points returned. :roll:

oh and the zune is back.[/QUOTE]

:D :D :D

I ordered both. Here's to hoping they'll both go through.

I guess this means I'll be doing more games now.

fuck! The Zune returns and I'm having problem with the website. Is anyone else stuck on "saving score" after completing a game? I'm mainly playing word slugger but I switched to chicktionary and the same thing happens. I'm only 1,100 tickets away from the Zune too.

[quote name='winterice']! Is anyone else stuck on "saving score" after completing a game? I'm mainly playing word slugger but I switched to chicktionary and the same thing happens. I'm only 1,100 tickets away from the Zune too.[/quote]

Yeah, been playing Chictionary, and kept getting "Cannot Connect To Server" message. Points would always show though, so I kept playing to my 1000 limit.

[quote name='winterice']fuck! The Zune returns and I'm having problem with the website. Is anyone else stuck on "saving score" after completing a game? I'm mainly playing word slugger but I switched to chicktionary and the same thing happens. I'm only 1,100 tickets away from the Zune too.[/quote]
yep for me every 3rd time and so im not sure what to do it doesnt give me my points

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back