Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped on the 360 - I kinda want an 80 GB Zune to be added because the 30GB I got from LSC last year is beginning to not start/hang up on occasion and I'm running out of room on it.

LSC has been having problems lately for some reason
I think I'm just gonna get rockband, the zune doesn't really attract me since I already have an iPod and I really would hate to get a pink one. I might get a 360 if it stays up for 21 more days...

[quote name='2574']Didn't some people receive duplicate Xbox 360 orders? I think LSC did restock the Xbox 360 but mistakenly sent them all out to people who have already received them.[/quote]

I received 2 Xbox 360's and 2 wireless controllers. The first 360 was an old model and the second one was a new one with the Falcon chip.

[quote name='wutaday09']ahh i hope u dont get it before i get mine i ordered 5/29 and none of my stuff is here

does anyone know if they will send all my things to me on the same day?

also i ordered them all the same day[/quote]

I've ordered several things on the same day and did not get them on the same day. I ordered a bunch of things on 5/23 and have yet to receive 3 items even though I've received prizes redeemed in early June.

Once again they made a mistake with the Xbox 360...if you look good at the links it's written "Wireless control" at the end on both products (the wireless control and the "Xbox 360 Pro bundle"...maybe they do got the Xbox 360 in stock or maybe made an error again... I have enough points for in but should I risk it?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I'd say order it. Worst case, you get the points refunded.[/quote]

I totally agree with Frob Ribs. You really won't lose out on anything, best scenario you get a 360, worst, a month or so down the road you'll get a surprise windfall of 32,500 tickets.

For those interested, here is the response from the question I asked support about 360 controller orders placed prior to the ticket increase, (the questions was in regards to whether or not the recent orders would continue to take priority over older ones and, if so, if my tickets could be credited back to my account):

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Because we ship out prizes daily, and because of the volume of orders, we are not able to change a prize that has been ordered. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue playing to accrue tickets to another prize of your choice.

Also note, we will ship out your prize as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Is anyone else still having problems getting on? How else shall I work toward a Zune if they can't even keep the site up???? I guess I should stop being cheap and buy one, but free and hours wasted is still a better price.

I recently spent the last of my points to get some Zune premium headphones. I made out pretty well with this site, Windows Vista Ultimate (sold it for $275 on CL), Xbox 360 Wireless controller, and the Zune Headphones (which work great on my iPod). I never did come close to getting a Zune or 360.

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']Hey I remember this thing!

Never got any of the things I sent out for about 6 months ago. Nobody ever gave me any answers as to what happened.[/quote]

Long story short, the initial promotions company MS was using sucked balls. They were subsequently fired and the new company in charge of LSC has been cleaning up the shitstorm for a bit now. So slowly but surely everything is getting on track. I'd suggest getting back in the game, the new company seems to be really taking care to keep LSC as legit as possible.

Hi guys, long time lurker here. I just wanted to say that I ordered Rock Band Special Edition on June 15th ( after like 2 months of Chicktionary and Flexicon :p), got my info email on the 23rd, and it's going to be delivered today!! That's the fastest I've gotten anything so far. Good luck to everyone else.

Well, got my order confirmation for 360 Bundle. I only play off and on while at work, so I almost never get more than 200-300 tix in a day, and I was sitting at 34,444 when they came up. Wonder why the redemption value went down?

I need to find more time to earn points, because I've been doing this for probably a year and still only had just less than 35,000 points =/

Man, they would put both prizes back at the same time... Now I'm wondering what to do. I've got a little more than 20k tickets saved up (I got them right after they took the Zune prize down) and now I don't know if I should keep getting tickets to try for the 360 before it goes away, or go ahead and order the Zune.

[quote name='free_willy']Well, got my order confirmation for 360 Bundle. I only play off and on while at work, so I almost never get more than 200-300 tix in a day, and I was sitting at 34,444 when they came up. Wonder why the redemption value went down?

I need to find more time to earn points, because I've been doing this for probably a year and still only had just less than 35,000 points =/[/quote]

Did anyone get the order confirmation when they did the same thing couple months back? I'm going to place my order tommorow, praying that this is real this time.

[quote name='hec204']LSC has been having problems lately for some reason
I think I'm just gonna get rockband, the zune doesn't really attract me since I already have an iPod and I really would hate to get a pink one. I might get a 360 if it stays up for 21 more days...[/quote]

Oh shoot I totally forgot about them picking colors for you, but isn't this Zune an academic version so its red? I'd really like to have a red one:)

[quote name='Dmitriy']Oh shoot I totally forgot about them picking colors for you, but isn't this Zune an academic version so its red? I'd really like to have a red one:)[/quote]

I ordered it with the "red" description and they sent me an academic version white one.

[quote name='Miranda']I ordered it with the "red" description and they sent me an academic version white one.[/quote]

Oh, good. They have white ones. I was disappointed when I thought there was only red now.

Xbox 360 Pro Bundle

Xbox 360 Premium System

One additional wireless controller

Play and Charge Kit

12-Month Xbox Live Gold Card

Total: $619.32(US)

[quote name='e3revolution']Xbox 360 Pro Bundle

Xbox 360 Premium System

One additional wireless controller

Play and Charge Kit

12-Month Xbox Live Gold Card

Total: $619.32(US)[/quote]

I don't think that adds up right.

That would be sweet, but I'm skeptical...my guess would be that it's more like the Pro Bundle on Amazon that includes Forza 2 and Marvel Alliance, that is at least closer to on par with their price to ticket ratio.

I hope the 360 listing stays up (meaningfully) through the weekend. I'm about 3,800 short of it right now. Too bad I already ordered (and quickly received) the controller and premium Zune ear buds, as I'd have an order in place for a console otherwise. I like them, but I have less concern about them going out of stock quickly than the 360.
-Eric

[quote name='xDarkElement']wow the puzzles keep going down on me.
happenin to anyone else?[/quote]

not here, but your mom keeps going down on me. not that i'm complaining...

on a side note, when i got my 360 from club live it said it was a pro bundle. i got 1 controller and 1 headset, like any normal purchase. and then a few months later i got halo 3, pgr 3, and kameo from them since they never sent games with the original purchase. also, never received the gold subscription. if i had to guess, i'm thinking you won't get the subscription, o/w they would have sent them out to the original 360 orderers, like they did with the games. but i'm guessing you'll get the same 3 games. or maybe gow instead of halo 3 since it's on the ms retailer site as a prize too.

hey, do we have any updated approximate maximums for each game? i have a few of the lower ones if we want to compare notes.

I maxed out:

Matt Lauer at 1948 (but most of the games were worth more points right away)
MCF Prime Suspects at 1344
Titanic at 930
Red Carpet Reveal at 530
Search Queries at 156
EnLIVEment at 40

[quote name='geosooner']hey, do we have any updated approximate maximums for each game? i have a few of the lower ones if we want to compare notes.

I maxed out:

Matt Lauer at 1948 (but most of the games were worth more points right away)
MCF Prime Suspects at 1344
Titanic at 930
Red Carpet Reveal at 530
Search Queries at 156
EnLIVEment at 40[/quote]

Flexicon at 35,549
Chicktionary at 22,933
Crosswire at 22,140
MCF Prime Suspects at 2640
Titanic at 1860
Matt Lauer at 2438
Search Queries at 156
Enlivement at 40

[quote name='demonchin']i ordered the computer mic last night and haven't got my second email , how long do i have to wait?[/quote]

Your second email, if it comes, wont come right away. I ordered a mic a week ago and it came yesterday, but I never got a shipping email.

[quote name='kaydensmom2']when i got my 360 from club live it said it was a pro bundle. i got 1 controller and 1 headset, like any normal purchase. and then a few months later i got halo 3, pgr 3, and kameo from them since they never sent games with the original purchase. also, never received the gold subscription. if i had to guess, i'm thinking you won't get the subscription, o/w they would have sent them out to the original 360 orderers, like they did with the games. but i'm guessing you'll get the same 3 games. or maybe gow instead of halo 3 since it's on the ms retailer site as a prize too.[/quote]

I'm hoping that with the new redemption company, you'll actually get the correct accessories with the Xbox

[quote name='philanballa2']Well is anybody certain that the Xbox is real this time[/quote]

I'm hoping so. I'm only 375 away from getting to 32,500 tickets. I'll have to wait until 7pm tonight since I've already hit the 1k limit.

[quote name='fawkinjit']If It's Too Good To Be True

It Probably Won't Be True[/quote]

Dude if I had a million bucks I would happily give it to you... because you're damn right. It doesn't even have a product description on it

[quote name='philanballa2']Dude if I had a million bucks I would happily give it to you... because you're damn right. It doesn't even have a product description on it[/quote]

ANOTHER THING, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY HIDE IT UNDER NEATH THE 360 CONTROLLER SECTION IF IT WAS IN GOOD FAITH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back