Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']7500

why dont they put up a ps3 ^_^[/quote]
Haha, throw in a Wii for that matter. And some games for each. That'd be a tough choice for them too; "Do we want people to make us send them our competitors products, or do we want their money from using our search engine?"

Seriously though, PS3's and Wii's on LSC would rule.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']i didnt mean faking i bought it...i was wondering if they would be do it if theyre the same prices and what not.[/quote]
No, they would just take it as a trade-in, and give you about 30% of the original price in store credit.
Although you can probably get away with return fraud at some other store, I don't endorse it.

I got a question.

I ordered my first item about 1 week ago and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET! I SENT MICROSOFT A NASTY EMAIL DEMANDING MY ITEM SHIPPED NEXT DAY AND VIA AIR MAIL and they sent back some generic sorry response. I mean wtf do i have to do to get my items faster. 1 week waiting is way too long.

WHAT DO ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ACTION!

I think actions like that are what shuts down games like this. These are -prizes-, not purchases. You're getting it for free, just be glad they didn't return a response like 'due to suspicious behavior, you're hosed.'

[quote name='jakvendor']I got a question.

I ordered my first item about 1 week ago and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET! I SENT MICROSOFT A NASTY EMAIL DEMANDING MY ITEM SHIPPED NEXT DAY AND VIA AIR MAIL and they sent back some generic sorry response. I mean wtf do i have to do to get my items faster. 1 week waiting is way too long.

WHAT DO ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ACTION![/quote]

It all really depends on what you ordered. I ordered a backpack on 7/23 and sent a really mean letter to them on 8/1 and they sent me a shipping confirmation 2 hours later but they shipped it on 7/29 i felt bad about it but not really since i ordered 3 shirts on 7/26 and didnt get them yet.

This is still total BS... I worked hard for these prizes and demand mine fast. These are not free, we work for them. I demand faster shipments and compensation from microsoft. Like 10k points for my pain and suffering.

Thoughts comments reactions?

[quote name='jakvendor']This is still total BS... I worked hard for these prizes and demand mine fast. These are not free, we work for them. I demand faster shipments and compensation from microsoft. Like 10k points for my pain and suffering.

Thoughts comments reactions?[/quote]
Your preaching to the choir buddy

[quote name='wolverine2281']that's funny. besides the 6-8 week delivery time they say, people have waiting since March or May for some of their stuff[/quote]

Their email says 6-8 weeks, but once that time frame passes and you send them an email, they say it can take up to 12 weeks. Why not just be up front and honest in the original confirmation email?

I never even got a confirmation email and was not expecting my zune for 2-3 months but it only took about 10 days. They might as well say 12 weeks so people stop complaining when they'll get there free stuff and if they get it earlier then better for them!

People should just be happy you have things like anagrammer to help you figure all those puzzles out so stfu and be happy we get things like rockband for practicing our typing skills.

[quote name='jakvendor']This is still total BS... I worked hard for these prizes and demand mine fast. These are not free, we work for them. I demand faster shipments and compensation from microsoft. Like 10k points for my pain and suffering.

Thoughts comments reactions?[/quote]
Someone needs his prozac? Sure we work for them... under the Terms of Service (henceforth known as "TOS"). And M$ rewards us with prizes... under the TOS. If you don't like it, you're free to complain, but you aren't entitled to anything beyond what the TOS say you are entitled to.

I'm pretty sure you're just spewing garbage out for reactions, and I'm fairly entertained by it, but for the people who read it and take you seriously, I've written that first paragraph...

[quote name='@ndrew']lol if ur complaining about 1 week wait then ur in for a rude awakening :D[/quote]
Ya, some people have had to wait over a year for their stuff

Also, if you're complaining about not getting something that you only played some stupid online games for, you're a total asshole (no offense)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Ya, some people have had to wait over a year for their stuff

Also, if you're complaining about not getting something that you only played some stupid online games for, you're a total asshole (no offense)[/quote]

Indeed. Still waiting for Vista Ultimate here. Ordered 6/21/2007. Estimated shipping date: 8/16/2007. Yeah.. right. Just saying, don't get your hopes up.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Wow, just checked out the prize list for the day, and noticed that Rock Band is gone... Glad I already got mine. :)[/quote]
Ugh, worst news all day, next to the US losing at BASEBALL of all sports. Talk about an American Pasttime (sp?).

But really though, I really wanted me some plastic drums...

id rather have seen vista or office taken down but they gotta take down prizes to put new ones up :lol:

and yes they have taken down the zune head phones, zune leather case, rockband, and halo 2 and havent put anything new up yet

[quote name='CO_mommy']Is it just my imagination or have they taken several prizes off the list without putting anything new up?[/quote]

I never really pay attention to the prizes below 5000 pts. I just check daily to see if they add they 360 back on. I have 45k that's burning a hole in my pocket.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Is it just my imagination or have they taken several prizes off the list without putting anything new up?[/quote]
I know they took off the Triangular Pens

I think they did take off a buncha stuff too. Maybe a Cookbook?

Hey, anyone think we should start up a new topic compelte with FAQ (How much is Xbox/Zune/etc), and We can put up a list of prizes with Price, Current Availability, and When Added/Last Available

Hey, does anyone know if the autotyper on anagramssolved.com works with Firefox? The script that someone posted a few pages back that had the anagramsolved.com page in place of the search thing on Flexicon would be a great use for autotyper, but it says it only works for IE. Does the script work with IE?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, does anyone know if the autotyper on anagramssolved.com works with Firefox? The script that someone posted a few pages back that had the anagramsolved.com page in place of the search thing on Flexicon would be a great use for autotyper, but it says it only works for IE. Does the script work with IE?[/quote]

I dont think we are allowed to talk about it, but its not that hard to open up a IE window, get the flexicon game up, minimize the club.live window and use firefox for everything but flexicon (like i may or may not do)

We were talking about it for 2 straight pages and nothing happened

Whenever I take a break from clicking the search icons, it moves down to the Search results, so when I try to clikc some more I end up clicking on a picture, which is really annoying. Plus Firefox is much faster and such

they have 2 good prizes left the controller and the mixer but i want the camera though idk if i wanna use 40k tickets on it oh the decisions

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, does anyone know if the autotyper on anagramssolved.com works with Firefox? The script that someone posted a few pages back that had the anagramsolved.com page in place of the search thing on Flexicon would be a great use for autotyper, but it says it only works for IE. Does the script work with IE?[/quote]

Firefox (At least hte version I have) has no run option on downloads, only save or close...could leave 1 ei window open to make it easier; theoretically, if you were to go such a route.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']For anyone who has gotten a controller or Vista Ultimate, by what shipping service did they come?[/quote]

My controller came through UPS.

I'm hoping the xbox comes back. I just hope they don't up the price too much, if at all. I need to start getting points again, since I want to save for some of those magazine gift cards once they come back as well.

One thing I was wondering about was the airline miles. Is there a way to determine how many of these you need to go somewhere? I would like to go to Florida sometime for a shuttle launch.

[quote name='erehwon']One thing I was wondering about was the airline miles. Is there a way to determine how many of these you need to go somewhere? I would like to go to Florida sometime for a shuttle launch.[/quote]

I'm thinking more than you would ever be willing to play. http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/2006/02/19/the-value-of-frequent-flyer-miles/

And that's from 2006. I read an article a few days ago that some airlines are dropping the value even lower right now (an upgrade from coach to business is about 18,000 mile/points on top of the ticket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back