-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Have they said how this is going to work exactly? I haven't been keeping up with Lockerz. I know z-listers get the first redemption, but for the rest of us later; are we getting the same prizes or just leftovers?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Who's ready for the Z-list redemption tonight and tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
I am =D! And no they haven't say what time. Just within 24 hours. Although a significant amount of prizes have been removed. >.< I wanted to redeem a Wii but it isn't there anymore >.> Guess I'm going for the Wii Fit Plus.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Yes it doesnt cost you anything out of pocket. BUT.. Like I said.. you are still spending time & effort on the site. To me & a lot of other people our time is valuable and worth something. So in that case no its not free. Not to mention they want you to get 20 people to sign up.

And I did read the FAQs & everything else. No where does it say how they can afford to do this. In only says this

So either this will turn out to be a scam, Bill Gates is secretly paying for this or they are selling your & your 20+ friends' info.

I am going to go with C.

Because they arent making any money right now & have supposedly given out all those prizes. Someone is paying for all of them.[/QUOTE]

If you would have read harder you understand that they don't sell your information as it is stated in their Privacy section. Unfortunately they have removed the info about the company that is funding them (which is Liberty Media, google this to read more about them). And as they say the members they have right now are in a preview of the site. When the official site launch it won't be like this, points required for redemption will be 4 times as much. Lockerz will be similar to Amazon in a way. It's supposed to be a shopping site. PTZ is just their extra to attract customers. And if you think your time worth more than what you're putting into lockerz everyday (probably 30 seconds a day) then nobody is forcing you. When you're getting something for "free" time and effort always requires. Is it worth it? That's personal objective. To some people doing near basically nothing each day for 30 seconds to a minute and get something out of it is free. To you it is obviously is not free since your time worth too much. You must be some CEO of a large corporation. Hope your Corp. isn't getting hit by the recession.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='luan87us']I am =D! And no they haven't say what time. Just within 24 hours. Although a significant amount of prizes have been removed. >.< I wanted to redeem a Wii but it isn't there anymore >.> Guess I'm going for the Wii Fit Plus.[/QUOTE]
They did announce the times. Check your email.

Did you Z-listers get a new list of items that are going to be available in PTZ place? I know last time they posted a link on Facebook, but this time they said they were going to give a list out to Z-Listers in preparation, hopefully it is better than what they have up right now.

[quote name='BrigadierRayRay']Since the Zlisters is now, the normal members should have their's soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, plus it has to be by the end of the month, so they're running out of days to do it :D

[quote name='macontosh2000']If i am able to redeem anything today, will i be able to go for anything tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I believe you need to wait 24 hours, and both prize restocks are with in 24 hours so no.

P.S.
You will be very very very lucky to redeem one prize let alone two XD

[quote name='Shuino']I believe you need to wait 24 hours, and both prize restocks are with in 24 hours so no.

P.S.
You will be very very very lucky to redeem one prize let alone two XD[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thats what i thought i just wanted to make sure.

And i know i probably wont get anything i have done every redemption since (i think) august and i have only been able to get batman (360)

well I will be at work anyway trying to get more stuff done before the holidays so lets hope the restock is before 8 pm tonight even though it says 7. got enough points for a beatles rock band le ps3 so thats what I am going for.

on a side note they did kinda update the prize list, but I dunno if that is something we can go by

I got a Wii during the restock. :D So far I got the PSP rock band bundle from lockerz and once I recieve this a Wii as well. Great site. Well, it is for those willing to stick with it and put up with the crap during the restocks. It took me like an hour of pressing 'Redeem' and getting an error before it finally went through.

Their electronics section needs recalculating after general admission day; DVD's costing 350 points compared to 100 for the videogames including PS3 titles to DS titles.

Hope the game I'm after is still there for the general redemption, whenever that is.

This site has the worst servers I've ever seen though. It is always horrendously slow, even during the days when there isn't anything happening. Actually being able to redeem feels like complete luck.

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Their electronics section needs recalculating after general admission day; DVD's costing 350 points compared to 100 for the videogames including PS3 titles to DS titles.[/QUOTE]

The 100 ptz video games won't be around much longer, they said they were putting more things up at their "expected launch" prices. Which would indicate that soon enough video games will be in the 700 points range. I too got a Wii!

[quote name='slugbug']Now I hear the general redemption is put off until December sometime.[/QUOTE]
This is true. They are working on a new redemption system and have postponed until then. Fine with me, I'll be able to build up my z list account again and get another nice prize.

I have 0 PTZ. I don't know what the hell is going on. I did the game and I've done dailys for the past few days and it says I have nothing!

[quote name='Majinyoshi']I have 0 PTZ. I don't know what the hell is going on. I did the game and I've done dailys for the past few days and it says I have nothing![/QUOTE]

having the same problem here.

[quote name='Majinyoshi']I have 0 PTZ. I don't know what the hell is going on. I did the game and I've done dailys for the past few days and it says I have nothing![/QUOTE]

Just a display error. Get used to it. Lockerz constantly has bugs - but don't worry 99% of the time your PTZ are safe.

[quote name='Izod517']Just a display error. Get used to it. Lockerz constantly has bugs - but don't worry 99% of the time your PTZ are safe.[/QUOTE]

What's the best way to see our point totals then if we can't see it?

Hmm, i have 236 points right now. Thinking of going after a PSP system. But which one are people going to go for more? Rockband or Rachet and Clank? I dont care which one i get, i just thought it would be better to try to get the one thats least appealing.

im going for the rock band bundle i still need 40 ptz tho so i hope i can get enough buy the time they get more stock i might try and get my bro to get it for me since he has 230

I have 686, which means I have enough for a 360, but they have to deduct the ptz for Modern Warfare 2, so hopefully by the time the general redemption rolls around, I'll be able to pick up a PS3 and trade it for a new 360 elite bundle...

Nothing about the general redemption, but they posted that all Z-listers who redeemed a prize will be notified by next Tuesday at the latest if they are getting it or not. Still have to wait another week.

Are those PSP (Rock Band/Ratchet and Clank) bundles really 200 PTZ? I mean, the ACII one is around 900 I believe and 200 PTZ is a really good deal in my opinion compared to the point values of some other things.

Has everyone who redeemed a prize during October received theirs? I got one a few weeks ago and am still waiting for the second prize I redeemed.

Deff. logged onto Lockerz just now and somehow I have just under 900 ptz... I was at 600 before the site went down. I'm hoping what I have now is the right number lol

My points jumped from 300ish to 630 this morning, anybody remember how much 360s and PS3s were last restock, I know they were either in the low 600s or 700s.

bread's done
Back